ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: What rookie are you most excited for?
WR Xavier Worthy 70 53.03%
OT Kingsley Suamataia 34 25.76%
TE Jared Wiley 17 12.88%
S Jaden Hicks 6 4.55%
C/OG Hunter Nourzad 2 1.52%
CB Kamal Hadden 1 0.76%
OG C.J Hanson 1 0.76%
One of the UDFAs (List below) 1 0.76%
I'm a miserable dick who hated our draft. 0 0%
Voters: 132. You may not vote on this poll
Page 3 of 4
< 123 4 >
Nzoner's Game Room>What rookie are you most excited for?
kcgreene 01:46 PM 05-16-2024
Just curious who everyone is most excited for of our drafted and undrafted rookies.

Personally, I really enjoyed what I saw out of Wiley at TCU.
[Reply]
redfan 03:09 PM 05-16-2024
Worthy, Wiley, Kingsley, then Araiza
[Reply]
Easy 6 03:09 PM 05-16-2024
Worthy, with Wiley getting an honorable mention
[Reply]
kcgreene 03:11 PM 05-16-2024
Originally Posted by Couch-Potato:
Worthy's the obvious answer, but I think Sua showing out as a stud LT would be amazing!

If Wiley shows some flashes early in the season we'll all be going crazy!
I think I may be alone, but I'm very.... iffy on Worthy, not because I don't think he has the talent, but man, his frame makes me wonder if he's gonna have trouble staying on the field in the Pros. He seems tough, and I hope its just me being anxious about the WR room rather than a real problem.

If Wiley shows up a bit Year 1, I think this place will lose it. Having a plan in place for when Kelce retires I think puts a lot of minds at ease.
[Reply]
Rausch 03:12 PM 05-16-2024
Worthy and Kingsly.
[Reply]
kcgreene 03:17 PM 05-16-2024
Originally Posted by redfan:
Worthy, Wiley, Kingsley, then Araiza
I'd hate to see the offense stall, but it would be great to watch a fanbase get completely demoralized when Araiza pins a team on an 80 yard punt
[Reply]
Rausch 03:18 PM 05-16-2024
Originally Posted by kcgreene:
I'd hate to see the offense stall, but it would be great to watch a fanbase get completely demoralized when Araiza pins a team on an 80 yard punt
I think that moment is coming. He's much more likely to be rusty and shaky right off the bat but eventually...yeah, he's gonna' boom an impossible kick.
[Reply]
HonestChieffan 03:21 PM 05-16-2024
any who are not in jail by game time
[Reply]
Megatron96 03:21 PM 05-16-2024
I think as long as Araiza can consistently hold the ball on PKs for Butker I'll be fine with whatever he does as a punter, tbh.
[Reply]
Megatron96 03:22 PM 05-16-2024
Originally Posted by HonestChieffan:
any who are not in jail by game time

Damn, you're shooting for a really high bar, aren't you?:-)
[Reply]
bigjosh 03:32 PM 05-16-2024
Im excited about them all. Especially worthy and wiley.

But im excited to see if Emani Bailey brings juice to the rb room.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
crispystl 03:36 PM 05-16-2024
Originally Posted by Graystoke:
Excited about Worthy. We desperately needed a good receiver with speed.
I hope this draft pick works out. I am optimistic.
I still can't believe we got him. Especially with the Bills on the board. If someone would've told me that a month ago I would've told them they were out of their minds.
[Reply]
kcgreene 03:39 PM 05-16-2024
Originally Posted by crispystl:
I still can't believe we got him. Especially with the Bills on the board. If someone would've told me that a month ago I would've told them they were out of their minds.
I may not be the biggest Worthy fan, but that did blow my mind that he was on the board and the Bills handed him to us for such a low premium in draft capital.
[Reply]
RealSNR 03:41 PM 05-16-2024
I’m most excited to see and hear about Sua’s development over the offseason because of what it means for us going forward. Solving LT (and on the cheap) is a cheat code for us.

I’m going to be patient with Worthy and Wiley, so I view whatever good stuff they can bring to the table year one as frosting on the cake.
[Reply]
Zebedee DuBois 03:42 PM 05-16-2024
I'm excited for them in roughly the order of their draft selection.
I expect Worthy to be a contributor this year.
I would love to see Wiley become a versatile and sneaky TE, ala Kelce.
I would love to see all the rest become contributors this year or the next.
[Reply]
crispystl 03:46 PM 05-16-2024
Originally Posted by kcgreene:
I may not be the biggest Worthy fan, but that did blow my mind that he was on the board and the Bills handed him to us for such a low premium in draft capital.
IMOP he's exactly what we need. WR with elite speed that can run all the routes and track the ball. I never expected to get one as talented as him where we were picking.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 4
< 123 4 >
Up