ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 12 of 12
« First < 289101112
Nzoner's Game Room>-- CPer's Drive-Ins & Dives - share your local 'hole-in-the-wall'
Simply Red 01:08 PM 01-05-2011
Yeah, pls. share the menu of some restaurant choices (local 'to you') that are not really chains, but have great food. Novelty places are a plus - you may wanna post menu links and their physical business signs.

Food topics have always gone over well. I have several in mind, but i'll wait and join up, later.

TY

[Reply]
gblowfish 11:27 AM 03-28-2011
Originally Posted by Great Expectations:
http://www.joplinglobe.com/local/x13...n-airs-tonight
I remember they told me they were going to be on TV soon. The ladies that worked there were really nice. The place is small, kind of like how Danny Edwards "Eat it and Beat it" BBQ was small before it got blown up to build the Sprint Center.

Places like Fred n Red's are very cool. Lots of Americana like that has either disappeared, or is in the process of disappearing. Have to search it out and enjoy it before the whole world is nothing but chain restaurants.
[Reply]
shirtsleeve 12:30 PM 03-28-2011
This Place is very local to me. 20 microbrews and craft beers on tap. 300+bottles from around the world, The owner/head chef is a grad of the CIA too, so the food is next level. Always fresh from fresh ingredients.

The place has a great beer pub feel to it too.

[Reply]
Page 12 of 12
« First < 289101112
Up