ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 11
< 123 4567 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Reporting someone to CPS
Titty Meat 08:29 PM 06-18-2024
So I have an uncomfortable question to ask- I have a trashy co-worker who's a huge loud mouth bitch. She tells the whole office her business. Usually I just ignore it because I don't care and it's none of my business.

Lately she's been talking about some obnoxious fucked up shit. She's talked about how she and her bf drive with her kids in the car after they've been drinking "but aren't to the point of being fucked up" pretty stupid but whatever. Anyway she shares some of the most vile disturbing shit the other day about how she caught her nephew doing sexual stuff with her daughter like finger in the vagina.

I don't want to go to HR about it because it will just get me in trouble. Would I be out of line to report it to CPS? This lady sounds like she has no business having children.
[Reply]
Katipan 09:20 PM 06-18-2024
Originally Posted by lewdog:
Sadly many people brush these comments off and do nothing. I think Billay is here simply to get validation that he is doing the right thing. It's awkward to have to make a phone call and provide these details so many people don't do it. I applaud him. The ones that brush off these comments allow child abuse to go on for years.
"Would I be out of line?"
Who the **** cares.
Be a man.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 09:21 PM 06-18-2024
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Am I an asshole for doing so? I mean it's not my business but when you loudly talk about it infront of everyone WTF
You would be an asshole for not making that report IMO
[Reply]
Titty Meat 09:22 PM 06-18-2024
I will be placing the call tomorrow. Thank you everyone for the input
[Reply]
Womble 09:26 PM 06-18-2024
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
I will be placing the call tomorrow. Thank you everyone for the input
I'd go straight to the police dude. This isn't just neglect etc. we are taking about a ten year old being sexually assaulted and possibly raped.
[Reply]
Katipan 09:30 PM 06-18-2024
Maybe if she was smoking pot it would be important enough.
[Reply]
lewdog 09:31 PM 06-18-2024
Originally Posted by Womble:
I'd go straight to the police dude. This isn't just neglect etc. we are taking about a ten year old being sexually assaulted and possibly raped.
Police aren't likely to do anything without visible signs of a crime or the victim admits it. Sexual abuse doesn't have obvious signs in many cases. Kids are not likely to admit things to the police and cops generally lack the skills needed in dealing with sexually abused children.

Start with the hotline and they will start the interview process. Their goals would be to get a child to trust them enough to tell them the truth.
[Reply]
Katipan 09:32 PM 06-18-2024
Dear God, the police send in CPS.
[Reply]
lewdog 09:35 PM 06-18-2024
Originally Posted by Katipan:
Dear God, the police send in CPS.
You're right, so start with CPS. Going to the police is wasting your time.
[Reply]
philfree 09:36 PM 06-18-2024
How old is the nephew? And was he left alone at home with the girl?
[Reply]
Katipan 09:37 PM 06-18-2024
Originally Posted by lewdog:
You're right, so start with CPS. Going to the police is wasting your time.
No. Police reports are important.
Where is your line between CPS and Police?

Penis penetration?
[Reply]
GabyKeepsMeWarm 09:37 PM 06-18-2024
"Would I be out of line?"
Who the **** cares.
Be a man.
I usually stay out of stuff like this, but Katpan, I think you're out of line tonight. And please don't be that person who says: "be a man". You're being more than a tad sanctimonious and judgy here. Maybe just take a step back on this one.
[Reply]
Demonpenz 09:37 PM 06-18-2024
I would let it go
[Reply]
Titty Meat 09:39 PM 06-18-2024
Originally Posted by philfree:
How old is the nephew? And was he left alone at home with the girl?
Around the same age I believe. Older sibling or relative watches them during the summer my understanding that person is a young teen
[Reply]
lewdog 09:39 PM 06-18-2024
No. Police reports are important.
Where is your line between CPS and Police?

Penis penetration?
CPS starts the process and goes to the police as needed.

Are you just looking for an argument tonight? I'm giving advice so that no ones time is wasted. Going to the police first is a waste of time in this instance.
[Reply]
Katipan 09:40 PM 06-18-2024
Originally Posted by GabyKeepsMeWarm:
I usually stay out of stuff like this, but Katpan, I think you're out of line tonight. And please don't be that person who says: "be a man". You're being more than a tad sanctimonious and judgy here. Maybe just take a step back on this one.
I have read all your words and appreciate your tone.

But, no.
Fuck that shit if you don't call the police.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 11
< 123 4567 > Last »
Up