ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 11
1 2345 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Reporting someone to CPS
Titty Meat 08:29 PM 06-18-2024
So I have an uncomfortable question to ask- I have a trashy co-worker who's a huge loud mouth bitch. She tells the whole office her business. Usually I just ignore it because I don't care and it's none of my business.

Lately she's been talking about some obnoxious fucked up shit. She's talked about how she and her bf drive with her kids in the car after they've been drinking "but aren't to the point of being fucked up" pretty stupid but whatever. Anyway she shares some of the most vile disturbing shit the other day about how she caught her nephew doing sexual stuff with her daughter like finger in the vagina.

I don't want to go to HR about it because it will just get me in trouble. Would I be out of line to report it to CPS? This lady sounds like she has no business having children.
[Reply]
Katipan 08:31 PM 06-18-2024
What are you reporting?
[Reply]
Titty Meat 08:38 PM 06-18-2024
Originally Posted by Katipan:
What are you reporting?
The child's welfare parents driving drunk with their kids the little cousin being sexually assaulted by their cousin who stays over with her while the parents are at work
[Reply]
ptlyon 08:40 PM 06-18-2024
If you want a lively conversation, ask her if she likes it up the ass
[Reply]
lewdog 08:40 PM 06-18-2024
You can anonymously report things to CPS. Sadly the system works very slow and obvious signs of neglect/abuse have to occur for much to happen quicker.
[Reply]
BWillie 08:43 PM 06-18-2024
What on earth do you do for a living
[Reply]
cmh6476 08:47 PM 06-18-2024
Snitches get stitches
[Reply]
Titty Meat 08:49 PM 06-18-2024
Originally Posted by lewdog:
You can anonymously report things to CPS. Sadly the system works very slow and obvious signs of neglect/abuse have to occur for much to happen quicker.
Am I an asshole for doing so? I mean it's not my business but when you loudly talk about it infront of everyone WTF
[Reply]
Hamwallet 08:50 PM 06-18-2024
I just reported you.
[Reply]
GeorgeZimZam 08:53 PM 06-18-2024
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Am I an asshole for doing so? I mean it's not my business but when you loudly talk about it infront of everyone WTF
She's the asshole. A huge POS that deprives her kids of the basic welfare they deserve. And goes around talking about it. She's either guilt-ridden to one degree to another, and getting it off her chest/conscience. Or, she's such a POS she thinks it is all good. She probably had a similar upbringing, but that is no justification to drag her own offspring into a shit childhood of their own.

Would you feel worse reporting it, or not reporting it? You deserve to sleep soundly at night, after all.
[Reply]
lewdog 08:55 PM 06-18-2024
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Might as well report it. That way if something does happen, there's a record on the books of someone being concerned for these children's welfare.
[Reply]
Why Not? 09:01 PM 06-18-2024
Might as well report it. That way if something does happen, there's a record on the books of someone being concerned for these children's welfare.
Correct. Unfortunately, with such vague information (not your fault, Titty) they won't actually do much but they will open a file and her name will be in it. Someone as trashy and as stupid as this person seems to be will fuck something else up for her kids down the line and they will be more apt to do something if they already have a file.
[Reply]
ptlyon 09:01 PM 06-18-2024
And his own conscience
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:04 PM 06-18-2024
Have you considered writing an anonymous letter and mailing it to them?
[Reply]
Titty Meat 09:05 PM 06-18-2024
Originally Posted by GeorgeZimZam:
She's the asshole. A huge POS that deprives her kids of the basic welfare they deserve. And goes around talking about it. She's either guilt-ridden to one degree to another, and getting it off her chest/conscience. Or, she's such a POS she thinks it is all good. She probably had a similar upbringing, but that is no justification to drag her own offspring into a shit childhood of their own.

Would you feel worse reporting it, or not reporting it? You deserve to sleep soundly at night, after all.
I guess to answer your question I'm not sure unless I knew what the outcome would be.

I mean usually I don't think family business is strangers business but fuck when you put it out there like that. Maybe I grew up in a sheltered home or something but I found what I heard totally disgusting
[Reply]
Page 1 of 11
1 2345 > Last »
Up