ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 11 of 11
« First < 7891011
Nzoner's Game Room>Reporting someone to CPS
Titty Meat 08:29 PM 06-18-2024
So I have an uncomfortable question to ask- I have a trashy co-worker who's a huge loud mouth bitch. She tells the whole office her business. Usually I just ignore it because I don't care and it's none of my business.

Lately she's been talking about some obnoxious fucked up shit. She's talked about how she and her bf drive with her kids in the car after they've been drinking "but aren't to the point of being fucked up" pretty stupid but whatever. Anyway she shares some of the most vile disturbing shit the other day about how she caught her nephew doing sexual stuff with her daughter like finger in the vagina.

I don't want to go to HR about it because it will just get me in trouble. Would I be out of line to report it to CPS? This lady sounds like she has no business having children.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 12:55 PM 06-20-2024
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
At the very least, you report it to HR. And you let HR take it from there.
I don't believe in HR that shit will just come back on me and my job will be a risk
[Reply]
Titty Meat 12:57 PM 06-20-2024
Originally Posted by ToxSocks:
Some of ya'll are too willing to throw kids into the system, for real. Especially since they're not your ****ing kids. Hi, child of the system here and i'd like to tell you how goddamn irresponsible it is to be so willing to throw kids into it. Sickens me to read some of this shit tbh, how easily and willing some of you are to do just go, "eh **** it, give these kids to the state!"
I didn't take the decision lightly that's why I made the thread looking for input. I guess that made me less of a man to some and part of the problem :-)
[Reply]
notorious 01:02 PM 06-20-2024
Tough spot, Tits. It all comes down to what you can live with.
[Reply]
Rausch 01:06 PM 06-20-2024
Originally Posted by Stryker:
Brotha, that is an awful and uncomfortable situation to be in. Her admitting she is drinking with the kids in the car is enough to contact CPS. That is not cool at all.
I don't think I grew up with a kid who's parents didn't do that.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 06:28 PM 06-20-2024
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
At the very least, you report it to HR. And you let HR take it from there.
HR? Get the fuck out of here.
[Reply]
threebag 09:15 PM 06-20-2024
I’m glad the Hooters and all the other restaurants didn’t report me for drinking a couple beers with dinner when I was out with the family. I didn’t realize I was such a bad dad.
[Reply]
Demonpenz 11:55 PM 06-20-2024
Going to HR requires you to wear bad idea jeans
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 06:30 AM 06-21-2024
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
I don't believe in HR that shit will just come back on me and my job will be a risk
That would be a disaster. You handled this perfectly
[Reply]
Page 11 of 11
« First < 7891011
Up