ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 5
< 123 45 >
Nzoner's Game Room>St Louis: Husband kills 94 year old wife in hospital
Prison Bitch 10:08 AM 05-24-2022
I mean bro. She’s 94. Don’t have to wait much longer.

Police: 94-year-old fatally shoots wife at Missouri hospital
Ayla Ellison (Twitter) - 2 hours ago

Police say a 94-year-old man shot and killed his wife May 22 at Barnes-Jewish St. Peters (Mo.) Hospital, according to the St. Louis Post-Dispatch.

Police said the man turned the gun on himself after shooting his wife, who had been in the hospital for an illness for several days, according to KSDK. The man, whose name has not been released, survived the shooting with "significant injuries," according to police. The man has not been arrested or formally charged, according to KMOV.

https://www.beckershospitalreview.co...-hospital.html
[Reply]
KCUnited 11:08 AM 05-24-2022
I don't get raisin hell over this story
[Reply]
stanleychief 11:09 AM 05-24-2022
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
Even if we stipulate that, he traumatized the hospital staff by doing that.
My wife's best friend is a nurse at that hospital. She was on duty when that happened and had to witness the results. There were 'skull fragments' that needed to be cleaned up. It shook her up pretty bad.

Also, the wife was going to be placed in long term care following her release from the hospital. She had adamantly stated to the staff prior to the shooting that she did not want that.
[Reply]
LoneWolf 11:10 AM 05-24-2022
Originally Posted by Pablo:
We’ve got each other and that’s a lot for love. We’ll give it a shot.
Ohhhhh, we're 9/10ths there.
Ohhh, Oh.
Livin' on a prayer.
[Reply]
Iconic 11:14 AM 05-24-2022
Originally Posted by DaFace:
And while I feel for the hospital staff, it's not like they're in a job where death is a rare thing to have to deal with.
Was just going to mention this. GF is a nurse and the stories she tells me... you'd be surprised with just how desensitized the hospital staff really is. Death is everywhere in a hospital, literal units dedicated to it, and the majority of health care workers have seen gore far worse during a short visit to a trauma room.

This incident probably didn't move the needle a whole lot.
[Reply]
stanleychief 11:25 AM 05-24-2022
Originally Posted by Iconic:
Was just going to mention this. GF is a nurse and the stories she tells me... you'd be surprised with just how desensitized the hospital staff really is. Death is everywhere in a hospital, literal units dedicated to it, and the majority of health care workers have seen gore far worse during a short visit to a trauma room.

This incident probably didn't move the needle a whole lot.
I think it's a bit different when there are gunshots within the hospital itself. From what I heard, it was rather chaotic when the event occurred. Originally it was thought there was an active shooter at large.
[Reply]
BigRichard 11:31 AM 05-24-2022
Originally Posted by stanleychief:
My wife's best friend is a nurse at that hospital. She was on duty when that happened and had to witness the results. There were 'skull fragments' that needed to be cleaned up. It shook her up pretty bad.

Also, the wife was going to be placed in long term care following her release from the hospital. She had adamantly stated to the staff prior to the shooting that she did not want that.
And this is the reason to make it legal for people to end their own life. You don't let her... you are going to put her where she doesn't want to go... then they just made it happen. Fuck everyone else at that point.
[Reply]
notorious 11:35 AM 05-24-2022
Originally Posted by BigRichard:
And this is the reason to make it legal for people to end their own life. You don't let her... you are going to put her where she doesn't want to go... then they just made it happen. **** everyone else at that point.
We would have lost half the fanbase after the Indy-KC playoff game of 14'.
[Reply]
DaFace 11:38 AM 05-24-2022
Originally Posted by notorious:
We would have lost half the fanbase after the Indy-KC playoff game of 14'.
I know you're joking, but the way Colorado does it is that you have to have three doctors separately condone it, and they have to be at least a week or two apart as I recall (to prevent rash decisions).
[Reply]
notorious 11:41 AM 05-24-2022
Originally Posted by DaFace:
I know you're joking, but the way Colorado does it is that you have to have three doctors separately condone it, and they have to be at least a week or two apart as I recall (to prevent rash decisions).
So you are saying that Denver built in a safety network for their fans?
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 11:51 AM 05-24-2022
I wonder if he used a sniper rifle and got her from across the room.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 12:12 PM 05-24-2022
Originally Posted by stanleychief:
I Originally it was thought there was an active shooter at large.
There was
[Reply]
BigRichard 12:21 PM 05-24-2022
When my MIL was dying from cancer my wife and I got her a pipe and some weed to help with the pain and help her appetite. It was so engrained in her brain that "weed is bad mmkay" that she felt embarrassed that she was smoking it and didn't want anyone to know. I told her that the only person she needed to worry about was herself. Anyone else can go fuck themselves.
[Reply]
ptlyon 12:23 PM 05-24-2022
When my MIL was dying from cancer my wife and I got her a pipe and some weed to help with the pain and help her appetite. It was so engrained in her brain that "weed is bad mmkay" that she felt embarrassed that she was smoking it and didn't want anyone to know. I told her that the only person she needed to worry about was herself. Anyone else can go **** themselves.
Okay?
[Reply]
ptlyon 12:23 PM 05-24-2022
When my MIL was dying from cancer my wife and I got her a pipe and some weed to help with the pain and help her appetite. It was so engrained in her brain that "weed is bad mmkay" that she felt embarrassed that she was smoking it and didn't want anyone to know. I told her that the only person she needed to worry about was herself. Anyone else can go **** themselves.
Okay?
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 12:28 PM 05-24-2022
I hope he at least got in the shower with her before he started shooting. Getting blood and brains all over the room is a dick move.
[Reply]
scho63 03:12 PM 05-24-2022
Hey, if they were married like 75 years he just might have finally snapped after all that nagging.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 5
< 123 45 >
Up