ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 7
1 2345 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>It's Charger Ball-Washing Season
Kiimo 10:19 AM 05-21-2022
I thought it could be fun to specifically contain all the upcoming Charger predictions in this thread that you know are coming.

This Charger Ball Washing season is going to be especially good. If they keep saying it for twelve years in a row it eventually has to be right one year?

The latest:

.@AdamSchein explains why @chargers QB Justin Herbert is going to be the next Aaron Rodgers.

"Herbert is worthy. It's not crazy to say that Justin Herbert is off to the single-greatest start ever in NFL history at the quarterback position." pic.twitter.com/EcGT0kCBjK

— CBS Sports Network (@CBSSportsNet) May 20, 2022

[Reply]
Bowser 10:21 AM 05-21-2022
Herbert is worthy of being your QB in a big money fantasy league, but maybe not so much being the QB trying to win a must win game.
[Reply]
Kiimo 10:26 AM 05-21-2022
Herbert is good. But this 'best start' only works if you compare rookie seasons which just lol

But I do think that Herbert is better than Josh Allen, Lamar Jackson and Joe Burrow.

It's just he still isn't the best QB in his own division so
[Reply]
Kiimo 10:29 AM 05-21-2022
Also take the Chiefs in your bets, here's how you know you can take it to the bank

WATCH: Stephen A Smith picks the Chargers to win the AFC West ⚡️ pic.twitter.com/mIiQKimgbh

— Herbert SZN⚡️���� (@btoma15) May 13, 2022

[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 10:33 AM 05-21-2022
And the Chargers go for it AGAIN on 4th down on their own 20 yard line.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 10:48 AM 05-21-2022
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi:
Herbert is good. But this 'best start' only works if you compare rookie seasons which just lol

But I do think that Herbert is better than Josh Allen, Lamar Jackson and Joe Burrow.

Both Allen and Burrow, and really Lamar too (even though I’m sure Herbert is better than him) had better team success. If Herbs doesn’t do anything this year then he’s gonna be more comparable to Stafford/Rivers.
[Reply]
TLO 10:52 AM 05-21-2022
I COULD CARE LESS
[Reply]
Kiimo 10:52 AM 05-21-2022
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
Both Allen and Burrow, and really Lamar too (even though I’m sure Herbert is better than him) had better team success. If Herbs doesn’t do anything this year then he’s gonna be more comparable to Stafford/Rivers.
The key here is Allen, Burrow and Lamar don't play in the AFCW.

I know that results are the biggest takeaway for a QB but I don't really see Lamar, Allen or Burrow throwing darts like this on the regular which is what sets him apart.

4th and 21 with the Chargers' season on the line...

Justin Herbert delivers a DART to Josh Palmer for a crucial TD ⚡️

🎥 @NFL pic.twitter.com/9JJyINQUa2

— The Athletic (@TheAthletic) January 10, 2022

the funny part though is he lost this game. It's a pretty good discussion.

Another funny part about it is the "next Rodgers" isn't the compliment they think it is, Rodgers is known for blowing playoff games.
[Reply]
notorious 11:10 AM 05-21-2022
Chargers are going to need to build more trophy cases for their off-season titles.
[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 11:11 AM 05-21-2022
Lol, that it is. It's all click bait really. Everyone knows who the actual best QB is.
[Reply]
RealSNR 11:29 AM 05-21-2022
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin:
And the Chargers go for it AGAIN on 4th down on their own 20 yard line.
See, and that's the sad part. The coach will get 100% of the blame. None of it will ever look the direction of Justin Herpderp.

It was the same thing with Lamar. Marcellus Wiley was sucking that Lamar cock looooooong and hard alllll daaaay looooooong. When he inevitably failed, all he did was scream at Greg Roman (not even the fucking head coach but the goddamn offensive coordinator).

I can already see Stephen A spitting like that fan dinosaur from Jurassic Park when Herpderp misses the playoffs again. But I'm sure it will be through no fault of his own!

As if the Chargers missing the playoffs last season was only because Staley was too aggressive. It wasn't because the Chargers lost a game to the fucking Houston Texans (got spanked by them, actually). It wasn't because Herpderp was utter fucking crap and pretty much responsible for that loss.
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 11:42 AM 05-21-2022
We're going to draw numbers now. To see who is injured and for how long, Mmkkaay
[Reply]
RealSNR 11:44 AM 05-21-2022
It wasn't fair that Josh Allen had to play Mahomes at Arrowhead! If they drew differently and the game were at Buffalo, then Allen would have won!!!

Okay. Then maybe don't lose games to the Jacksonville fucking Jaguars? You ever think of that, Josh Allen?
[Reply]
Chief Pagan 11:48 AM 05-21-2022
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi:

No, get on message.

Herbert is the best QB evah and the Chargers should sign him to the first Billion dollar contract, fully guaranteed!
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 11:56 AM 05-21-2022
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
First time Stafford was on a good team, he won it all.

Rivers was on a lot of good teams. Never won shit.

Herbert is trending to be the next Rivers.
[Reply]
Page 1 of 7
1 2345 > Last »
Up