ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 9 of 16
« First < 56789 10111213 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>RIP Dwayne Haskins
The Franchise 09:00 AM 04-09-2022

Dwayne Haskins, a standout at Ohio State before struggling to catch on with Washington and Pittsburgh in the NFL, died this morning when he got hit by a car in South Florida, per his agent Cedric Saunders. Haskins would have turned 25 years old on May 3.

— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) April 9, 2022

RIP
[Reply]
raybec 4 09:56 AM 04-10-2022
Originally Posted by seamonster:
Yea can't imagine what Dwaynes dad's going through (the two were close). Nightmare scenario...Kids and adults are liable to go to some dark places if they can't form healthy relationships with colleagues and the world at large. Should be a wake up call. But I know it won't because people like to eologize and signify their virtues when these things happen. Nobody's going to focus on the real issue here.
Isn't that exactly what you were doing in your previous post?
[Reply]
srvy 10:08 AM 04-10-2022
Originally Posted by Road Hog:
De Mortuis nil nisi bonum
yep
[Reply]
Titty Meat 10:24 AM 04-10-2022
Can't stand Dwayne Haskins as a football player or as a person. He and his SJW ilk shit all over Joe Thiseman. Haskins Had a pop-up strip club brought to his house and partied with like a thousand random people while his coach was battling cancer and had no immune system. Took pictures of himself while a game was in-play and he was starting, team had to rush another QB onto the field. And he was certifiably lazy and STUPID..Haskins was a mess. It's convenient to shift the blame to his parents and the system for coddling and creating this man-child, but Dwayne was a grown man. He had every chance in the world to take responsibility for himself. And yet, he was still given endless second chances by the league (and we all know why). It got to the point where Ron Rivera was smeared in public for benching Dwayne for historically poop QB play. Dwayne and his agent were OK with that. Just like Dwayne was OK with "liking" the Redskins on social media when they fired Jay Gruden. I don't like to talk shit about victims and dead people but this kid was entitled and rotten to the core.
:-) this place becomes more and more white trash by the day
[Reply]
Chitownchiefsfan 10:25 AM 04-10-2022
Can't stand Dwayne Haskins as a football player or as a person. He and his SJW ilk shit all over Joe Thiseman. Haskins Had a pop-up strip club brought to his house and partied with like a thousand random people while his coach was battling cancer and had no immune system. Took pictures of himself while a game was in-play and he was starting, team had to rush another QB onto the field. And he was certifiably lazy and STUPID..Haskins was a mess. It's convenient to shift the blame to his parents and the system for coddling and creating this man-child, but Dwayne was a grown man. He had every chance in the world to take responsibility for himself. And yet, he was still given endless second chances by the league (and we all know why). It got to the point where Ron Rivera was smeared in public for benching Dwayne for historically poop QB play. Dwayne and his agent were OK with that. Just like Dwayne was OK with "liking" the Redskins on social media when they fired Jay Gruden. I don't like to talk shit about victims and dead people but this kid was entitled and rotten to the core.
You and i have completely different definitions of rotten to the core.

When i think rotten to the core i think serial killers or pedos. Not immature young adults with more money than they know what to do.
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 10:30 AM 04-10-2022
Bring the dump truck in for a look may be a couple hundred posts too soon
[Reply]
tatorhog 10:36 AM 04-10-2022
Apparently he was as good at Frogger as he was QB
[Reply]
Kiimo 10:42 AM 04-10-2022
Shut the fuck up seamonster
[Reply]
Pablo 10:48 AM 04-10-2022
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi:
Shut the fuck up seamonster
More like semenmonster amirite?????

LOLOLOL
[Reply]
scho63 11:40 AM 04-10-2022
Is it still undetermined what the hell he was doing in the middle of an interstate at that time of night?

Drunk or high?

Car broken down?

I haven't heard why
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 11:49 AM 04-10-2022

[Reply]
New World Order 12:17 PM 04-10-2022
He didn’t seem like a good guy but at least he wasnt Ubeja

RIP
[Reply]
srvy 12:43 PM 04-10-2022
Does anyone have info on why Dwayne was walking in the highway driving lanes? I need this info from internet rando's because I am lazy to lift a finger and type in a search engine.

Maybe just maybe they don't know why this young man was in the road and the investigation team is trying to sort it out why and don't have answers yet.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 01:20 PM 04-10-2022
Originally Posted by srvy:
Does anyone have info on why Dwayne was walking in the highway driving lanes? I need this info from internet rando's because I am lazy to lift a finger and type in a search engine.

Maybe just maybe they don't know why this young man was in the road and the investigation team is trying to sort it out why and don't have answers yet.
All I know is that he was about as good at avoiding oncoming traffic as he was avoiding oncoming rushers or open receivers...
[Reply]
DaFace 02:52 PM 04-10-2022
Originally Posted by srvy:

This is exactly how my sister-in-law's father died about 15 years ago. Broke down on the side of the road and was hit by a car trying to cross to the other side. In his case, he was just trying to get to somewhere he could call for help (he didn't have a cell phone), and there was a shopping center across the highway.

Who knows the story here, but it could be as simple as the closest gas station being across the highway.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 04:15 PM 04-10-2022
Originally Posted by DaFace:
This is exactly how my sister-in-law's father died about 15 years ago. Broke down on the side of the road and was hit by a car trying to cross to the other side. In his case, he was just trying to get to somewhere he could call for help (he didn't have a cell phone), and there was a shopping center across the highway.

Who knows the story here, but it could be as simple as the closest gas station being across the highway.
So his car was broke down on the highway? That’s confirmed?
[Reply]
Page 9 of 16
« First < 56789 10111213 > Last »
Up