ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 16
< 1234 567814 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>RIP Dwayne Haskins
The Franchise 09:00 AM 04-09-2022

Dwayne Haskins, a standout at Ohio State before struggling to catch on with Washington and Pittsburgh in the NFL, died this morning when he got hit by a car in South Florida, per his agent Cedric Saunders. Haskins would have turned 25 years old on May 3.

— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) April 9, 2022

RIP
[Reply]
jdubya 12:48 PM 04-09-2022
Originally Posted by Cosmos:
Old white shit from Texas, showing typical their respect “colored” folk…

Something in the water there..?

He’s overstayed his time on Earth.

Lifelong Buckeye Fan here.
Projecting again
[Reply]
BleedingRed 12:55 PM 04-09-2022
I feel for his family but I can’t help but wonder why he was running on a highway
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 12:59 PM 04-09-2022
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
When Schefter dies someday, will the reports feature his Aaron Rodgers story debacle?
Hopefully we’ll find out soon!!!
[Reply]
Hamwallet 01:00 PM 04-09-2022
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
I feel for his family but I can’t help but wonder why he was running on a highway
Early reports are he ran out of gas and got hit when he exited his vehicle.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 01:02 PM 04-09-2022
Originally Posted by Hamwallet:
Jesus,

I had a friend when I was young who was tripping on shrooms die in a similar fashion. He had gotten a flat and was trying to get off highway on off ramp and was hit and killed.

(Shouldn’t have been driving period)

But highways leave almost zero reaction time for drivers to avoid someone or anything.
[Reply]
Hamwallet 01:06 PM 04-09-2022
I live in Florida. 6:30 is around the time the sun is just coming up right now. I feel bad for everyone involved. The poor guy that hit him. It’s bad enough to hit someone on a highway, but then it’s national news. Yikes!
[Reply]
displacedinMN 01:45 PM 04-09-2022
Originally Posted by lewdog:
Weird spot to be a pedestrian.

There’s more to this story I’m sure.
has to be.

no one of sound mind would do this---at night.
[Reply]
threebag 01:48 PM 04-09-2022
RIP
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 01:49 PM 04-09-2022
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Gil Brandt is senile AF

Here is @Gil_Brandt on NFL radio when asked about Dwayne Haskins.
“He was a guy that was living to be dead.”
“It was always something” with Haskins
“Maybe it he stayed in school a year he wouldn’t do silly things [like] jogging on a highway.” https://t.co/cuZZdqYOck
Well there you have it.

If you don’t live up to Grandpa Drafturbator’s draft projections then you are just waiting to get run over by a dump truck.
[Reply]
Kiimo 01:53 PM 04-09-2022
Actually the early report was that he was in a minor accident with somebody and then got out of his car and was hit
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 01:53 PM 04-09-2022
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
I was low-key looking forward to seeing if the light came on for him in the league.

He had the tools, but struggled to get up to NFL speed. Hoped he'd find some place to nurture and train him so he could have a back-half of a career like Trent Green or some other late-bloomer.

Life comes at you fast. . . Sad morning for sure.
So do dump trucks…
[Reply]
-King- 02:05 PM 04-09-2022
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
Jesus,

I had a friend when I was young who was tripping on shrooms die in a similar fashion. He had gotten a flat and was trying to get off highway on off ramp and was hit and killed.

(Shouldn’t have been driving period)

But highways leave almost zero reaction time for drivers to avoid someone or anything.
Had to change my tire on the highway once. I was lucky that it happened at 4am so I would just run to the grass median when cars would come. If it happened during the day, I likely would have left it.
[Reply]
TribalElder 02:12 PM 04-09-2022
As I remember his college career he started 3 games and won

Big 10 championship
Semi final national title game
National title game

Always thought he might do something in the nfl
[Reply]
neech 02:15 PM 04-09-2022
Originally Posted by Hamwallet:
I try not to let my gas tank go below a half a tank, just a life long habit I have.
[Reply]
neech 02:26 PM 04-09-2022
Originally Posted by -King-:
Had to change my tire on the highway once. I was lucky that it happened at 4am so I would just run to the grass median when cars would come. If it happened during the day, I likely would have left it.
I had to help a friend change a tire on an extremely busy highway, guardrail on one side and the tire was on the drivers side. You could feel the cars and semi's a foot away as I'm hurriedly changing the tire. Thankfully I lived to tell the tail, in hindsight I should've refused to do it and tell him to call a tow truck. It was rush hour as well couldn't have picked a worse location or time to change a damn tire.

Location was at downtown 35 highway going south near Kaufman Center for preforming arts in Kansas City.

https://www.google.com/maps/@39.0932...7i16384!8i8192
[Reply]
Page 4 of 16
< 1234 567814 > Last »
Up