ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 13
« First < 34567 891011 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Yeah, but you should see the other guy.
Rain Man 04:52 PM 03-10-2022
Well, actually the other guy got away clean from what I could tell.

I was walking home from the office yesterday on our local bike/running trail. It was a bright clear day, long straight trail, no trees or shadows, and I was wearing a red parka.

A bicyclist came up behind me at high speed, and was either distracted or had his head down to build speed. I had no idea he was approaching until he rode straight into my back, and let me tell you - a 175-lb guy hitting you at 25 mph or so packs a lot of punch.

My face took the brunt of it. So I've got a bunch of stitches (21 - two short of my personal record), a constellation of other abrasions, a headache, and a wicked black eye that's been swollen shut for the past 24 hours.

But seriously - this trail has very high visibility. He should have been able to see me halfway to the horizon. How does someone plow into the only possible thing they could hit?
Attached: Bike Hit 01.jpg (51.3 KB) 
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 01:52 PM 03-11-2022

[Reply]
Rain Man 02:05 PM 03-11-2022
Originally Posted by TLO:
Please see my question about the mega head shaver 9000 a little earlier in the thread.
Oh, yeah. You could do it every day. I'm a little lazy and do it every two days. According to the manual, you shouldn't let it go more than two days because it's designed for trimming short hair. But you should check the product thread for additional reviews, as Mr. Plow and IA_Chiefs_Fan liked my review enough to order one. I'll be interested in seeing how they review it.
[Reply]
Buehler445 02:25 PM 03-11-2022
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
Well, as I expected, he gave me fake contact information. So I guess I'll file a police report. I was willing to work with the guy if he was honorable, but we'll see if we've got security cameras on the trail to get him some criminal charges.
Do it and don’t feel bad about it.

In college this old lady hit me (in my car) while I was stopped at a stop sign. I was super nice to her because hell I have a grandma, right?

Well it turns out she didn’t pay her premium so the insurance she had a card for wouldn’t cover anything.

And naturally I didn’t have money to fix it (liability insurance only because poor college student).

Fuck shitty people.
[Reply]
ptlyon 02:30 PM 03-11-2022
I sincerely hope you took bolt cutters to her ring finger and took her wedding ring in compensation
[Reply]
TLO 02:56 PM 03-11-2022
Oh, yeah. You could do it every day. I'm a little lazy and do it every two days. According to the manual, you shouldn't let it go more than two days because it's designed for trimming short hair. But you should check the product thread for additional reviews, as Mr. Plow and IA_Chiefs_Fan liked my review enough to order one. I'll be interested in seeing how they review it.
I'm sold. Ordering now.
[Reply]
Chiefs=Champions 03:04 PM 03-11-2022
Well, as I expected, he gave me fake contact information. So I guess I'll file a police report. I was willing to work with the guy if he was honorable, but we'll see if we've got security cameras on the trail to get him some criminal charges.
Let's hope he gets what's coming to him (25mph cylist to the face). All the best with the recovery
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 03:13 PM 03-11-2022
Originally Posted by MagicHef:
Oh, he was French. That explains a lot.
Yeah Fuck the French.
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 03:14 PM 03-11-2022
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Sue his bitch ass

https://www.andersonhemmat.com/color...ng-in-colorado
Diplomatic Immunity!
[Reply]
Dartgod 03:59 PM 03-11-2022
Did you get hit so hard that you forgot that you have a tournament to run?

This has B-17 Bomber fail written all over it.
[Reply]
Dartgod 03:59 PM 03-11-2022

[Reply]
Rain Man 07:39 PM 03-11-2022
Originally Posted by Dartgod:

Forgive me. My vision is messed up and I'm apparently seeing double now.
[Reply]
Rain Man 07:43 PM 03-11-2022
Okay, I have a plot twist, though it's unrelated.

I happen to know someone who's very active in the French community in Denver. I haven't talked to him in a decade, so I did a quick google to see if he's still around.

And he's now a woman.

I did not see that coming. I know it's him because the first google hit was an interview with him featuring "before and after" photos. It's none of my business and good for ... well, her ... but this was not a guy where you could see any foreshadowing of this.
[Reply]
Kman34 07:57 PM 03-11-2022
Okay, I have a plot twist, though it's unrelated.

I happen to know someone who's very active in the French community in Denver. I haven't talked to him in a decade, so I did a quick google to see if he's still around.

And he's now a woman.

I did not see that coming. I know it's him because the first google hit was an interview with him featuring "before and after" photos. It's none of my business and good for ... well, her ... but this was not a guy where you could see any foreshadowing of this.

[Reply]
Titty Meat 09:40 PM 03-11-2022
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower:
Hey bitch u done talked a whole Lotta shit but waif til u see my dick
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 09:43 PM 03-11-2022
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Hey bitch u done talked a whole Lotta shit but waif til u see my dick
Word from Woody's KC is your shit looks like a white chocolate Twix bar
[Reply]
farmerchief 09:50 PM 03-11-2022
reviens, reviens, oh merde, va boire de l'antigel !
[Reply]
Page 7 of 13
« First < 34567 891011 > Last »
Up