ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 13
« First < 23456 78910 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Yeah, but you should see the other guy.
Rain Man 04:52 PM 03-10-2022
Well, actually the other guy got away clean from what I could tell.

I was walking home from the office yesterday on our local bike/running trail. It was a bright clear day, long straight trail, no trees or shadows, and I was wearing a red parka.

A bicyclist came up behind me at high speed, and was either distracted or had his head down to build speed. I had no idea he was approaching until he rode straight into my back, and let me tell you - a 175-lb guy hitting you at 25 mph or so packs a lot of punch.

My face took the brunt of it. So I've got a bunch of stitches (21 - two short of my personal record), a constellation of other abrasions, a headache, and a wicked black eye that's been swollen shut for the past 24 hours.

But seriously - this trail has very high visibility. He should have been able to see me halfway to the horizon. How does someone plow into the only possible thing they could hit?
Attached: Bike Hit 01.jpg (51.3 KB) 
[Reply]
threebag 10:21 AM 03-11-2022
Maybe the new PITBULL works a little too well and he was blinded by a glare?

Seriously, hope you get to feeling better soon. Looks like a hell of a lick you took.
[Reply]
Rain Man 10:45 AM 03-11-2022
Well, as I expected, he gave me fake contact information. So I guess I'll file a police report. I was willing to work with the guy if he was honorable, but we'll see if we've got security cameras on the trail to get him some criminal charges.
[Reply]
ChiTown 10:48 AM 03-11-2022
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
Well, as I expected, he gave me fake contact information. So I guess I'll file a police report. I was willing to work with the guy if he was honorable, but we'll see if we've got security cameras on the trail to get him some criminal charges.
Wow - what a POS, but I can't say I'm surprised by that

I hope you heal up soon!
[Reply]
ptlyon 10:52 AM 03-11-2022
Sorry my dude. Hope he can be identified.

If he is, we should have a CP get together out in Denver.
[Reply]
alanm 11:06 AM 03-11-2022
I was kind of curious about this. Either way, he shouldn't have left me.

However, one complication is that he was foreign and not an English speaker (French). So he may not have known what to do legally. But still, don't leave a person bleeding on the sidewalk. That should be a universal rule.
He must have thought you were English or Donger. :-)
[Reply]
PHOG 11:13 AM 03-11-2022
Damn Frenchman! Get Well Soon.
[Reply]
Dark Horse 11:15 AM 03-11-2022
Relax being French he will most likely surrender to the police
[Reply]
RealSNR 11:28 AM 03-11-2022
Y'know, he looked like what I imagine SNR to look like. I'll investigate.
Take some pain killers. You'll be fine
[Reply]
Rain Man 11:39 AM 03-11-2022
Originally Posted by ptlyon:
Sorry my dude. Hope he can be identified.

If he is, we should have a CP get together out in Denver.
You guys show up and I'll bring the bags of oranges and nickels.
[Reply]
TLO 12:29 PM 03-11-2022
You guys show up and I'll bring the bags of oranges and nickels.
Please see my question about the mega head shaver 9000 a little earlier in the thread.
[Reply]
burt 12:58 PM 03-11-2022
Originally Posted by TLO:
Please see my question about the mega head shaver 9000 a little earlier in the thread.
I didn't read the whole thread. But I figured Rainman got hit so hard it knocked his hair off!!!

Take care of yourself Rainman...your the only one of you we have!!
[Reply]
Kman34 01:25 PM 03-11-2022
My best friend had a French foreign exchange student live with his family for a year.. One of the most arrogant people I’ve ever met.. He tried to grope my girlfriend and then denied it… It didn’t go well for him when I confronted him about it.. He didn’t look as bad as Rainman when I was done with him because it was one punch from me and it was over… I always felt he looked down on us Americans… There was a French girl exchange student that year too. The only thing cool thing about her was her accent.. Hairy armpit smelly bitch..
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 01:44 PM 03-11-2022
This is why you need to carry a firearm at all times. He would be easy to find right now.
[Reply]
ptlyon 01:49 PM 03-11-2022
Originally Posted by Kman34:
My best friend had a French foreign exchange student live with his family for a year.. One of the most arrogant people I’ve ever met.. He tried to grope my girlfriend and then denied it…
You know he dipped his ladle in her Vichyssoise
[Reply]
Frazod 01:52 PM 03-11-2022
What a piece of shit. Hope you ruin him.
[Reply]
Page 6 of 13
« First < 23456 78910 > Last »
Up