ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 241 of 315
« First < 141191231237238239240241 242243244245251291 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Sandbox Simulations is open for business! Sign up now!
Rain Man 04:29 PM 02-24-2019
Not available in stores! Buy now! Special price of only $1 for a limited time only. We're up and running!

Go to www.sandboxsimulations.com to sign up. (You can learn more about the game as well.)

For the time being, we set the price to $1, and we can't limit it to just the game testers, so if you're interested, you'll also get the $1 price. Just sign up.

This is a fresh reset, so everyone will have new teams and we'll do a new draft.

Also, please give us any feedback about what you like or don't like, and how we can improve navigation. We've updated all of the systems, so there's a chance that errors are lurking somewhere, but we think we're good to go now. Let us know if something bad happens to you.
[Reply]
Rain Man 10:28 PM 11-09-2021
That was a brutal end to the season for the Ermines in League 1. We trailed the whole game but fought like crazy. On 4th and 16th from the 18 yard line we scored the go-ahead touchdown to pull ahead 36-35 with 1:07 left, and missed the two point conversion. The other team then pushed downfield and scored on a 53-yard field goal to win the game as the clock expired.

The Ermines are consistently strong but are snakebit in the playoffs.
[Reply]
Rain Man 10:34 PM 11-09-2021
In League 2, the Newport Neptunes have quietly become the league's best team. We're entering the playoffs on a five-game winning streak where we've outscored our opponents by a combined 174-60 score. We're on fire, and we're on a mission.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 11:12 PM 11-09-2021
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
It also seems to think the Goats scored 5 TDs (threw for 4, rushed for 1)

In league 2 my squad ran a FA Quarterback and RB even though I re-checked my roster and both have the regular starter in.

There are some oddities on the Sims here, IMO.
Oh so I won? This is my version of Mizzous 5th down isnt it? Hey Rainman anyway we can play eachother in the post season? I'm sure the simulator would breakdown for good
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 07:35 AM 11-10-2021
In league 2 I get to play Tulsa again. And we know how that goes.

League 1 should be a good matchup with Royal Oak. We’ll see if the bye week creates any rust.
[Reply]
PHOG 07:45 AM 11-10-2021
In league 2 I get to play Tulsa again. And we know how that goes.

League 1 should be a good matchup with Royal Oak. We’ll see if the bye week creates any rust.
Yes, tonight.....round 3. Remember how last year went? It's going to be another nail biter, I'm sure. Good luck.

Edit: I've been programmed to expect a game on Wednesday, but it's Friday for our 3rd game, my mistake. :-)
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 09:27 AM 11-10-2021
Originally Posted by PHOG:
Yes, tonight.....round 3. Remember how last year went? It's going to be another nail biter, I'm sure. Good luck.
Yeah - Dak has taken me straight out of our last 2 playoff matchups. Last year he was responsible for 3 turnovers and did his standard 'take way more sacks than his pressure rate should suggest' thing while throwing almost exclusively underneath and still only completing a hair over 50% of his passes.

Maybe Fitzmagic can do a better job of it. The defense has stood tall several times this year even if they can't seem to get as much pressure as I'd like.

I'd say this game opens with Tulsa as 7.5 pt favorites. We have a puncher's chance with the defense occasionally strangling strong offenses (a HELL of a job against Austin; that's a tough squad), but this team doesn't have the firepower to hang if the D doesn't show.

This 'rivalry' is starting to get a little one-sided. Benton needs to get a W on the ledger soon before this becomes a grudge match in name only. As it stands, they're well on their way to being Tulsa's little brother.
[Reply]
carlos3652 10:34 AM 11-10-2021
Hopefully another OT affair!
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 10:37 AM 11-10-2021
Originally Posted by carlos3652:
Hopefully another OT affair!
Kinda hope not.

I feel like I got the offense dialed in after we played. And the defense has been better, though it's still laid a couple of eggs against quality opponents.

We'll see how it goes. I'd rather play you than Billay if for no other reason than Billay's familiarity, but your squad is by no means a layup. I've taken a couple of smaller hits to my offense but for the most part they're healthy. So it's a question of execution and making sure I got my gameplan where I want it after just not having much time to tweak it due to the pressure that Billay and CD kept on me in the standings.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 09:48 AM 11-12-2021
Big games tonight, fellas.

Make sure to get your lineups and gameplans set. Except for PHOG. Fuck that guy.
[Reply]
PHOG 10:29 AM 11-12-2021
Big games tonight, fellas.

Make sure to get your lineups and gameplans set. Except for PHOG. **** that guy.
Lol, good luck tonight.

May the sims treat you right.
[Reply]
PHOG 07:17 PM 11-12-2021
Whoa! Good game DJLN. That was an ass kicking. Good luck the rest of the way.
[Reply]
carlos3652 07:45 PM 11-12-2021
Gg DJ - I was 1/2 a yard short from having the possibility of sending it to overtime. You were picking up CHUNKS of yards. Great game plan.
[Reply]
carlos3652 07:46 PM 11-12-2021
I face cdcox in league2 - which is probably a loss.
[Reply]
Rain Man 08:23 PM 11-12-2021
#1 seed in League 2 and we took the loss. We can't solve Talladega for some reason, despite having the #2 offense and #2 defense this year.
[Reply]
lewdog 09:03 PM 11-12-2021
Phoenix pulls off the motherfucking upset!!!!!!!!

Take that Billay, you suck!
[Reply]
Page 241 of 315
« First < 141191231237238239240241 242243244245251291 > Last »
Up