ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 13 of 13
« First < 3910111213
Nzoner's Game Room>Yeah, but you should see the other guy.
Rain Man 04:52 PM 03-10-2022
Well, actually the other guy got away clean from what I could tell.

I was walking home from the office yesterday on our local bike/running trail. It was a bright clear day, long straight trail, no trees or shadows, and I was wearing a red parka.

A bicyclist came up behind me at high speed, and was either distracted or had his head down to build speed. I had no idea he was approaching until he rode straight into my back, and let me tell you - a 175-lb guy hitting you at 25 mph or so packs a lot of punch.

My face took the brunt of it. So I've got a bunch of stitches (21 - two short of my personal record), a constellation of other abrasions, a headache, and a wicked black eye that's been swollen shut for the past 24 hours.

But seriously - this trail has very high visibility. He should have been able to see me halfway to the horizon. How does someone plow into the only possible thing they could hit?
Attached: Bike Hit 01.jpg (51.3 KB) 
[Reply]
cabletech94 05:31 PM 05-24-2022
Also on a side note, chicks dig scars.
[Reply]
Stryker 05:49 PM 05-24-2022
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
The story isn't completely over yet since my scar is still healing, but I got a check from the Frenchman's insurance company yesterday. It essentially covered my medical costs, replaced my broken glasses, and gave me $4,500 for "pain and suffering". It's about time that the world started paying me for all of the pain and suffering that I've taken over the years.
So very sorry that this happened to you but glad you got compensation for your injuries. Hope you are doing well :-)
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 06:19 PM 05-24-2022
Originally Posted by Camaro:
Don’t cash the check, scars are worth 6 figures.. gouge the insurance company for atleast 10x more.
I tend to agree and he could use the argument he now has to pay for sex.
[Reply]
threebag 07:20 PM 05-24-2022
Originally Posted by Iowanian:
It's apparent to me that the only REAL way to show the world who's boss.....is to buy enough honey from me to take a bath in and live steam it to your hates while you sip icy cold dr pepper and polish a Chiefs replica Superbowl trophy. It's probably appropriate to eat french fries and french toast, since his smell ass paid for it.
Dump the Dr. Pepper and give the man a Pibb
[Reply]
Marcellus 07:30 PM 05-24-2022
Time to buy a new apricot BMW?
[Reply]
Rain Man 11:35 AM 05-25-2022
Originally Posted by Talisman:
Yeah, but did they give you any money to hand out for the pain and suffering other people will endure interacting with your scarred up face?
Unfortunately, they deemed that the horror wasn't a large enough difference from my previous look.
[Reply]
Rain Man 11:35 AM 05-25-2022
Originally Posted by threebag02:
Dump the Dr. Pepper and give the man a Pibb
This man knows his soft drinks.
[Reply]
Holladay 01:24 PM 05-25-2022
I split my fore head open on the side of my tank in Desert Storm doing stupid stuff.

I tell chicks that an Iraqi Republican Guard snuck up on me with a knife. Yes chicks are gullible and dig that stuff.

No, I did not get any insurance settlements.
[Reply]
Page 13 of 13
« First < 3910111213
Up