ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 35 of 39
« First < 253132333435 36373839 >
Hall of Classics>Time to douse Hamas with his idiotic past statements and watch him rot and burn
FloridaMan88 04:49 PM 12-12-2011
Hamas jacking off at the thought of Brodie Croyle as the Chiefs QBOTF:

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=177303

Originally Posted by :
Just give up on the QB after 6 f*cking starts. Seriously, noone has the patience to wait and let a QB go through growing pains. Yeah, the year has sucked. So f*ckin' what. We've had a year like this coming for a long time.

Manning threw 28 picks and danced around like pirouetting bitch his first year. Croyle won't be Manning, but this talk of we need to draft a QB in the first and/or bring in a free agent is absolute insanity.

Give him a full year of starting, and if he sucks, then we can go after a QB. It's not like quarterback is the missing link on this team, we have holes at about 15 of 22 positions.

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showp...70&postcount=7

Originally Posted by :
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca
Peyton Manning wasn't made of glass.....

Croyle has been starting less than half a season and that's 2 games already....I don't think Croyle could ever play 16 games. If you can show me an injury prone QB that won something I'd like to see it.

Just give him time. They are handling him with the softest of kid gloves right now
http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=175832

Originally Posted by :
He missed one game. If we are giving up on the kid this soon we will never have a shot in hell of being a successful franchise. It was a bruised kidney, and Herm wasn't going to expose him to that pass rush whilst banged up.

This intemperance is what allows a goon like Carl to still be employed.
http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=171252

Originally Posted by :
Croyle will make mistakes, but Huard isn't exactly giving us Montana-like precision either. We have two options in the passing game, which is perfect for a young QB. If he can't find D-Bowe or Tony, he can check down, and his arm and legs allow us to do things we can't with Huard.

If we can let Brodie be a game-managing QB this year (which is essentially what Huard is), then we might be able to be competitive for several years
Hamas apparently also has eternal boners for other shitty QB's as well...

Chase Daniel:

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=173717

Originally Posted by :
Emphasis on "poor man's". I doubt he'll ever be a Pro-Bowl player, but he does seem to have a similar skill set. He's a short QB who is pretty mobile and has a very accurate arm. He has acceptable arm strength, and seems to be a student of the game.

Discuss.
And most recently, Hamas credited Palko with "trying to be a QB".

Link: http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showp...&postcount=181

I guess this is like crediting Hamas girlfriend with "trying to be thin"? Or "trying to be attractive"? Or "trying to be a female"?

Let's recap... pimping Brodie Croyle, Chase Daniel and Tyler Palko?

:-):-):-):-):-)

You are permanently branded as a little BITCH with no game.

You are OWNED :-):-):-)
[Reply]
Bewbies 12:31 AM 12-14-2011
Am I the only won getting confused trying to read this thread? :-)
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 12:33 AM 12-14-2011
Oh mah gawd, its GODZIRRA
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 01:17 AM 12-14-2011
:-):-):-)

The dumbshit doesn't even realize that I already admitted to pimping McDaniels/Cassel back in 2008:

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showp...&postcount=357

Originally Posted by :
You were pimping Croyle as the Chiefs QBOTF. You can spin it now but that is the bottom line.

You were no less wrong than the people who were pimping McDaniels/Cassel back in 2008, which includes myself I fully admit that.

At least McDaniels/Cassel had a resume of accomplishments in New England. I am not sure what your basis for pimping Croyle as an NFL QBOTF was
Josh McDaniels was coming off coordinating one of the best offenses in NFL history. Cassel had a Pro Bowl caliber season replacing Brady... there was good reason to advocate them coming to KC. Especially given the Herm fiasco.

You on the other hand were caught pimping the likes of the following:

1) Brodie Croyle
2) Chase Daniel
3) Tyler Palko
4) Omar Jacobs
5) Vernon Gholsten

By the way it took you 36 hours to finally mount a comeback??

36 hours?

I OWN YOU.

Your head is on my mantel!

Bow to me BITCH

:-)
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 01:28 AM 12-14-2011
And poor Hamas, your past statements continue to burn you...

You talking smack about my past statements about Mike Martz?

I seem to recall someone on this board pimping Martz back in the day.

Hmmmmmmmmmm....

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=192693

Originally Posted by :
The guy is an absolute wunderkind with quarterbacks. Trent Green, Kurt Warner, Marc Bulger, Jon Kitna, now even JT O-****ing'Sullivan is having success under his tutelage.

If we end up with the #1 or #2 overall pick, the Chiefs have to throw the world at this guy to at least bring him in as O-Coordinator and QB coach. The amount that he could do in the first two years to help groom the QB could set us up for a long time.

From what I've seen, there is no one better at developing an NFL QB than Martz
:-):-):-):-)

So let's recap. Hamas hides with his dick in his hand for 36 hours, frantically trying to mount his comeback. He finally finds a bunch of statements I made about wanting McDaniels/Cassel/Pioli back in 2008, which I already admitted to earlier in this thread.

Then he finds what he thinks is a gem about me gushing over Martz (something I have never hid from), yet he forgets he has his own boner thread about Martz.

Epic!

You are OWNEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!
[Reply]
WhiteWhale 02:01 AM 12-14-2011
This thread went from sad, to funny, to played out, to sad again.
[Reply]
Buck 02:05 AM 12-14-2011

[Reply]
Reaper16 02:08 AM 12-14-2011
Originally Posted by KCChiefsfan50/50:
And poor Hamas, your past statements continue to burn you...

You talking smack about my past statements about Mike Martz?

I seem to recall someone on this board pimping Martz back in the day.

Hmmmmmmmmmm....

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=192693

:-):-):-):-)

So let's recap. Hamas hides with his dick in his hand for 36 hours, frantically trying to mount his comeback. He finally finds a bunch of statements I made about wanting McDaniels/Cassel/Pioli back in 2008, which I already admitted to earlier in this thread.

Then he finds what he thinks is a gem about me gushing over Martz (something I have never hid from), yet he forgets he has his own boner thread about Martz.

Epic!

You are OWNEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!
You're an idiot.

/think about it
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 02:14 AM 12-14-2011
Originally Posted by Reaper16:
You're an idiot.

/think about it
He is too stupid to realize that Martz is only brought into this because he is mentioned with McDouchebag.
[Reply]
JCharles1981 03:57 AM 12-14-2011
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry:
Serious question are you 12?
No because if I was, I'd act bitchy like Cartman and go "Screw you guys, I'm going home." Serious question, did you think your post would get a laugh? My mistake, the laugh was from you. From the looks of your grammar, I think you might be younger than 12.
[Reply]
Gonzo 07:46 AM 12-14-2011
Originally Posted by WhiteWhale:
This thread went from sad, to funny, to played out, to sad again.
You know what they say...

What goes around, comes upstairs.
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
crazycoffey 07:49 AM 12-14-2011
Originally Posted by Gonzo:
You know what they say...

What goes around, comes upstairs.
Posted via Mobile Device
Only 20/20 of the time....
[Reply]
the Talking Can 07:54 AM 12-14-2011
Originally Posted by JCharles1981:
No because if I was, I'd act bitchy like Cartman and go "Screw you guys, I'm going home." Serious question, did you think your post would get a laugh? My mistake, the laugh was from you. From the looks of your grammar, I think you might be younger than 12.

a fool and his goat are soon deported
[Reply]
luv 08:18 AM 12-14-2011
Originally Posted by JCharles1981:
Honestly, I do agree that Hamas was way too positive about QB's like Brodie Croyle and Tyler Palko. But, in all fairness, I don't think it's fitting to start a thread just to see how many people hate the same guy on this forum as the thread starter. That's how riots break out.
There were several people pimping Croyle. As I recall, there were a few who liked Palko as well. I was a huge fan of giving Croyle a try. Especially seeing who we had at the time. Palko? I was never a fan. I've been wanting them to put in Stanzi all year.

The OP only comes here to call people out. I'm guessing he's been grossly wrong about something and is doing all of this to throw the attention elsewhere. However, I don't think anyone is obsessed with him as he is with Hamas to go through an do a search on his posts.
[Reply]
Gonzo 08:29 AM 12-14-2011
Originally Posted by luv:
There were several people pimping Croyle. As I recall, there were a few who liked Palko as well. I was a huge fan of giving Croyle a try. Especially seeing who we had at the time. Palko? I was never a fan. I've been wanting them to put in Stanzi all year.

The OP only comes here to call people out. I'm guessing he's been grossly wrong about something and is doing all of this to throw the attention elsewhere. However, I don't think anyone is obsessed with him as he is with Hamas to go through an do a search on his posts.
Either this or he's just a mult douchebag that was bored and wanted something to do.
I'd hinge my pet on the former.
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
HemiEd 09:26 AM 12-14-2011
Originally Posted by luv:
There were several people pimping Croyle. .
I did, and would do it again. He was a talented young QB that the Chiefs drafted, and Huard/Thigpen sucked.

Much like right now, the Chiefs should keep trying until they find one that has the talent to do the job. The small sample we saw from Stanzi was impressive, and he exhibited qualities we haven't seen from a Chief QB in forever. Hopefully they haven't fucked that up by making him sit.
[Reply]
Page 35 of 39
« First < 253132333435 36373839 >
Up