ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 15 of 19
« First < 51112131415 16171819 >
Nzoner's Game Room>More trouble for Kareem Hunt??
NIUhuskies 03:01 AM 01-24-2020
https://twitter.com/incarceratedbob/...148140545?s=21

Will be interesting to see if this is true or not...

Looks like the early rumor is that he got pulled over with weed. Nothing big, but he’s on thin ice already obviously
[Reply]
rtmike 09:10 PM 02-23-2022
No way Clark signs off on it, imo.

RB are a dime a dozen. Just gotta find the no name that fits Reids system.
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 09:24 PM 02-23-2022
Originally Posted by rtmike:
No way Clark signs off on it, imo.

RB are a dime a dozen. Just gotta find the no name that fits Reids system.
This. It's not like he's the same age as he was when he left...3 SEASONS AGO...he's not been particularly special. He's just not a need for this team right now. Given how things worked out...people just need to accept it and move the hell on...
[Reply]
Zebedee DuBois 09:28 PM 02-23-2022
People need to get over him. He aint the guy he was.
[Reply]
suzzer99 09:33 PM 02-23-2022
Originally Posted by Zebedee DuBois:
People need to get over him. He aint the guy he was.
He's still better than any RB on our team when healthy.
[Reply]
RealSNR 10:00 PM 02-23-2022
Originally Posted by suzzer99:

He’s not the same RB he was in KC, dude.

If we brought him back people would probably bitch that he wasn’t producing any better than Darrell Williams.

Jet McKinnon can’t be trusted for an entire season, but if I need a guy for one game in the playoffs and I have my choice between him and overrated older Kareem Hunt, give me McKinnon. Every fucking time.

We can find a way better RB without the headache
[Reply]
rabblerouser 10:10 PM 02-23-2022
Originally Posted by penchief:

This isn’t about social injustice, Martyball, or even a cult of Kareem Hunt. To me, it’s about how scary ****ing good that offense was when Hunt was bouncing off tacklers and bowling people over. It’s the difference between having impactful play at that position versus not.

That said, I fully agree with Clark’s decision to cut Hunt loose. All I want to see happen is for the chiefs to somehow replace that punishing running game. To me, that would be far more impactful than our coveted upgrade at WR2.
This is an extremely interesting take to me.

I mean, in the AFC CG vs Cincy, our backs were averaging almost 5 ypc and have over 100 yard cumulatively in the first half.

Andy Reid still wouldn't hand them the ball. Same shit happened in the 2014 Colts playoff loss and 2018 Titans playoff loss...wouldn't matter if we had Walter Fucking Payton in his prime if Reid refuses to run the ball. My $.02.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 10:12 PM 02-23-2022
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
He’s not the same RB he was in KC, dude.

If we brought him back people would probably bitch that he wasn’t producing any better than Darrell Williams.

Jet McKinnon can’t be trusted for an entire season, but if I need a guy for one game in the playoffs and I have my choice between him and overrated older Kareem Hunt, give me McKinnon. Every fucking time.

We can find a way better RB without the headache
Khunt wouldn't have done any better than McKinnon did in the 2nd half of that AFCCG vs Cincy' that's for sure...
[Reply]
ChiefBlueCFC 10:19 PM 02-23-2022
I wouldn’t hate seeing Kareem in KC but I’m not willing to give up much for him. If it’s a trade it’s 6th or 7th; maybe a combination of those picks.

But, I think Kareem burned those bridges back in 2018
[Reply]
Wallcrawler 01:22 AM 02-24-2022
Hunt blew it. He can count himself lucky he's still in the league and not pumping gas somewhere.

He screwed the Chiefs with his actions. Mahomes ran roughshod over the league 5k yards 50tds with the threat of Hunt running and receiving.

We find another back with the same ability, Mahomes once again will be unstoppable.

SB year Damien played well enough that Patrick didn't have to do it all.

Now with this shitpile of jags at rb, Mahomes is forced to shoulder the load, we get one dimensional, and defenses play coverage and get away with it.

Couldn't do that shit with Hunt here.

Who knows how many sbs we would have if he didn't go full shit slinging primate in that hotel.
[Reply]
Flying High D 03:07 AM 02-24-2022
Every RB on the team for that foot throwing lying wild man.
[Reply]
crazycoffey 03:32 AM 02-24-2022
For this organization it’s the same as inviting back a romantic relationship with someone who lied to you. The trust will never really return…. Ergo, we just have to say no, wish you well in the future. That’s just the way it is…..
[Reply]
oldman 09:16 AM 02-24-2022
Originally Posted by suzzer99:
Key phrase.
[Reply]
TEX 09:19 AM 02-24-2022
Originally Posted by oldman:
Key phrase.
Our RB's can't stay healthy either. Hunt is better than all of them regardless.
[Reply]
TEX 09:26 AM 02-24-2022
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
This is an extremely interesting take to me.

I mean, in the AFC CG vs Cincy, our backs were averaging almost 5 ypc and have over 100 yard cumulatively in the first half.

Andy Reid still wouldn't hand them the ball. Same shit happened in the 2014 Colts playoff loss and 2018 Titans playoff loss...wouldn't matter if we had Walter ****ing Payton in his prime if Reid refuses to run the ball. My $.02.
Only part true. I hear that argument all the time. What's missing is the possibility that a RB like Hunt could take it to the house on any given play. Or is a perceived threat to do so. That changes things greatly even with Reid going full Reid.
[Reply]
Marcellus 09:42 AM 02-24-2022
This shit will not die for some reason.

Newsflash Hunt's best days are long past him.
[Reply]
Page 15 of 19
« First < 51112131415 16171819 >
Up