ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 187 of 188
« First < 87137177183184185186187 188 >
Nzoner's Game Room>What strains of weed are you currently smoking?
Coochie liquor 06:14 PM 11-07-2014
Since we have a what are you drinking thread, I think we need a what strain are you smoking thread. Hope it's not a Q.

I'll start. I've got 2 kinds currently 1) Cherry Berry, which is a cross between Berry White and Cherry Kush 2) some fire ass Blue Dream. Hard to pick which I like better but leaning towards Cherry Berry. All the Berry White strains I've had are funk!!
[Reply]
crispystl 02:35 PM 04-02-2024
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
Pina Loca

Starburst 36 #1

Ztan Lee

Garlic Cocktail

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Where are those from?
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 03:22 PM 04-02-2024
Originally Posted by crispystl:
Where are those from?
They’re from The Flowery. Everything but the Pina Loca is 710 Labs/
[Reply]
KCJake 03:24 PM 04-02-2024
Have you guys tried the d!ck licker express?
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 08:25 AM 04-18-2024
Almost our holiday! What’s everyone doing/smoking on?

I’ve saved a bud from the last 20 8ths I’ve smoked. Also have 4 one gram individual grams saved, and 4 8ths yet to open, of some fresh stuff. Gonna roll up some 3 grammers, and send myself to Jah Rastafari levels on Saturday!
[Reply]
Smed1065 02:03 PM 04-18-2024
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
Almost our holiday! What’s everyone doing/smoking on?

I’ve saved a bud from the last 20 8ths I’ve smoked. Also have 4 one gram individual grams saved, and 4 8ths yet to open, of some fresh stuff. Gonna roll up some 3 grammers, and send myself to Jah Rastafari levels on Saturday!
I saved up my favorites from the last year. I think it is 8 different strains.
[Reply]
In58men 02:06 PM 04-18-2024
Feelin’ amazing gents

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
[Reply]
KCJake 04:51 PM 04-18-2024
Listened to a podcast on my long drive home from Texas last week. A professor from some college did a study. It basically debunked any true meaning from all these names dispensaries give a particular strain of weed. He bought a few bags of purple kush, AK-47, white rhino, what have you. He bought from random dispensaries. Even in different states. The AK-47, the purple kush, none of them had any similarities when bought at a different place under the same name. Even when it was bought in the same town.

The study also looked into the whole indica vs sativa thing. The indica is known to be a more chill high. The Sativa is known to give you energy. Blind study. 10 people sitting around getting baked. Zero consistency between the effects of the sativa or the indica. It's all random. Weed is weed. According to this guy anyway. What do you guys think? I smoke maybe 4-5 times a year. My dad is a daily smoker. I told him about this study, and he just got pissed off.
[Reply]
ModSocks 05:04 PM 04-18-2024
Originally Posted by KCJake:
Listened to a podcast on my long drive home from Texas last week. A professor from some college did a study. It basically debunked any true meaning from all these names dispensaries give a particular strain of weed. He bought a few bags of purple kush, AK-47, white rhino, what have you. He bought from random dispensaries. Even in different states. The AK-47, the purple kush, none of them had any similarities when bought at a different place under the same name. Even when it was bought in the same town.

The study also looked into the whole indica vs sativa thing. The indica is known to be a more chill high. The Sativa is known to give you energy. Blind study. 10 people sitting around getting baked. Zero consistency between the effects of the sativa or the indica. It's all random. Weed is weed. According to this guy anyway. What do you guys think? I smoke maybe 4-5 times a year. My dad is a daily smoker. I told him about this study, and he just got pissed off.
I totally agree with this.

Rarely do i notice a difference between a Sativa and an Indica.

And yes, i couldn't give a single shit about the names. It's so inconsistent and to my understanding, weed is so homogenized these days due to all the crossbreeding of strains that there's hardly any distinction anymore. At least with the pre-packaged stuff you find at dispensaries.

Some of the higher grade top shelf stuff looks distinctly different, but it all gets me high just the same....the mid tier shit though is all the same, i dont care what it's called.

And yeah, there's enough weed aficionados that will argue about it till death (paging Katipan). But as an avid smoker for the past 20 years, i find most weed is essentially the same, regardless of brand or strain. You have to really pony up for top shelf weed if you want something that's maybe a little different. But i am GOOOOOD off those $50+ 1/8's. I'll smoke that shit up in 2 days. That's way too much $$$.

When i do pick out flower, the only distinction i try to make is to keep it in the Tangie family. Tangie type buds do have a distinct citrus flavor which i enjoy.

Beyond that, idgaf. Give me the shit that looks the prettiest or has the girliest name.

I mostly just smoke infused pre-rollls anyway. Nothing like a Caviar Gold. NOTHING like a Cavi.
[Reply]
ModSocks 05:05 PM 04-18-2024
I will say however that there WAS a time when weed strains were much more distinct.

But that really died with legalization and mass consumption. Now everything is homogenized and crossbred to keep up with demand.
[Reply]
Katipan 05:19 PM 04-18-2024
Don't project your pussy bullshit on me lazy fuck.
[Reply]
ModSocks 05:29 PM 04-18-2024
Originally Posted by Katipan:
Don't project your pussy bullshit on me lazy fuck.
Whatever Shrug GIFfrom Whatever GIFs

[Reply]
Katipan 05:32 PM 04-18-2024
Originally Posted by ModSocks:
You wanted to name drop.
I don't teach or preach what you accuse. But you really needed the feel goods.

Go. Get. Your. Wife.
[Reply]
ModSocks 05:34 PM 04-18-2024
You wanted to name drop.
I don't teach or preach what you accuse. But you really needed the feel goods.

Go. Get. Your. Wife.
Laugh Laughing GIFfrom Laugh GIFs

[Reply]
Katipan 05:39 PM 04-18-2024
We're supposed to be a gang asshole.
[Reply]
ModSocks 05:42 PM 04-18-2024
We're supposed to be a gang asshole.
You know it's nothin' but love for you, Kati. All love.
[Reply]
Page 187 of 188
« First < 87137177183184185186187 188 >
Up