ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 101 of 200
« First < 5191979899100101 102103104105111151 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>****2018-2019 Official NBA Regular season thread****
dirk digler 05:23 PM 10-16-2018
Didn't see anybody starting this thread so I guess I will.

Anti climatic season starts tonight and my prediction is GS vs Boston in the NBA Finals.

First 2 Games tonight on TNT with Philly vs Boston and OKC vs GS. Westbrook is out tonight so that game will be a blowout most likely.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 07:57 AM 06-06-2019
Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy:
:-) People are idiots. Lebron almost always has 2-4 other HOF caliber players on his team. When he doesnt..yeah we saw what happened this season.
He’s also 34 and was injured for a good part of the season as the Lakers started to click. I wouldn’t discount that.

This season shouldn’t be too much of a hit on his legacy. This season was far from prime-LeBron.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 10:19 AM 06-06-2019
:-) People are idiots. Lebron almost always has 2-4 other HOF caliber players on his team.
"Almost always" is, of course, not true at all. In 9 of his 16 seasons (first 7 with CLE, last 2 with CLE/LAL) he's had complete and total scrubs on his roster. He made the finals in the other seven (in addition to 2 times with the scrub teams in 2007 and 2018).

The best team that LeBron ever played on, the 2013 Miami Heat, also only had other 3 HOFers (Wade, Bosh, Allen). Curry for example has been playing with 4 other ones the past 3 years (Durant, Klay, Green, and Iggy).
[Reply]
KC_Connection 10:22 AM 06-06-2019
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
This season was further evidence that the Patriots’ success is more about Belichick and the front office’s ability to pretty much never sign bad contracts than Brady.
All Brady has to do these days is throw 5 yard slant throws and not turn the ball over and it's enough to beat any other team in the league (well just barely enough, they're lucky the NFL still has an archaic overtime system).
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 10:28 AM 06-06-2019
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
"Almost always" is, of course, not true at all. In 9 of his 16 seasons (first 7 with CLE, last 2 with CLE/LAL) he's had complete and total scrubs on his roster. He made the finals in the other seven (in addition to 2 times with the scrub teams in 2007 and 2018).

The best team that LeBron ever played on, the 2013 Miami Heat, also only had other 3 HOFers (Wade, Bosh, Allen). Curry for example has been playing with 4 other ones the past 3 years (Durant, Klay, Green, and Iggy).
I was referring to his Superteam years after his first run with the Cavs. The first Cavs teams were shit..for sure. Luckily for him the East was as good as Lebrons supporting cast at that time.
[Reply]
New World Order 10:31 AM 06-06-2019

Only had 3 other hofers :-)
[Reply]
mcaj22 10:40 AM 06-06-2019

but bro, according to CP, Draymond is not a HOFer
[Reply]
eDave 12:14 PM 06-06-2019
Warriors fan who shoved Raptors player is a part owner

The person who pushed Toronto Raptors player Kyle Lowry at last night's NBA Finals game was not just any fan, but venture capitalist — and part Warriors owner — Mark Stevens.

https://www.axios.com/scoop-warriors...m_content=1100
[Reply]
alpha_omega 12:52 PM 06-06-2019
Originally Posted by eDave:
Warriors fan who shoved Raptors player is a part owner

The person who pushed Toronto Raptors player Kyle Lowry at last night's NBA Finals game was not just any fan, but venture capitalist — and part Warriors owner — Mark Stevens.

https://www.axios.com/scoop-warriors...m_content=1100
Let's roll that beautiful bean footage....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8UAjR4sn9Cg
[Reply]
alpha_omega 01:16 PM 06-06-2019
They can arrest you for this?.....

FAN ARRESTED Over Vulgar Comment About Ayesha Curry On Live TV

Cops in Toronto have arrested the moronic Raptors fan who went on a live TV news broadcast and said he was going to "F**k" Ayesha Curry.

The incident occurred on June 2 following the Raptors loss to the Golden State Warriors in Game 2 of the NBA Finals ... a game in which Ayesha's husband, Steph Curry, dropped 23 points and 4 assists.

A CP24 news reporter in Canada was interviewing Raptors fans during a live news broadcast after the game to get their reactions when 28-year-old Tristan Warkentin stepped up to the mic.

When asked what it was like to be at the stadium for the game, Warkentin responded ... "The vibe was unreal and I just want to let everyone know Ayesha Curry we're gonna f**k her right in the p**sy."

The Toronto Police Service says Warkentin was arrested for criminal mischief since he knew his comments would air on live TV.

A court date has been set for July 11.

After the incident, Warkentin said he had been receiving death threats because of his comments.

He also told the Toronto Sun, "I’m not in a position to defend myself in terms of what happened. I am sure you understand the influence of alcohol."

"What I did was disgraceful; it was an alcohol-influenced situation ... To be honest I don’t even remember being there but I am responsible for my own actions at the end of the day” and “am not sitting here claiming victim.”

Warkentin also says he plans to apologize to Ayesha Curry.

https://www.tmz.com/2019/06/06/ayesh...nals-arrested/
[Reply]
KC_Connection 02:01 PM 06-06-2019

Kevin Durant (calf) has been ruled out of Game 4 of NBA Finals.

— Shams Charania (@ShamsCharania) June 6, 2019

So this was expected (at least by me).
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 02:22 PM 06-06-2019
Great QB, certainly one of the best ever and yet still the most overrated athletes in sports I've ever seen.
You suck LeBrons dick almost every post and now you call Brady the most overrated athlete you've ever seen. You got a lot of bball knowledge but you are so biased your posts make you look like an absolute joke.

Originally Posted by RealSNR:
There are people who actually think KD is better than Lebron in his prime?

This forum is full of some ****ing weirdos
Wtf are you talking about? No one here said close to that. Who cares about LeBron right now anyway? Lakers didn't even make the playoffs.
[Reply]
dirk digler 03:24 PM 06-06-2019
Kevin Durant (calf) has been ruled out of Game 4 of NBA Finals.
— Shams Charania (@ShamsCharania) June 6, 2019

So this was expected (at least by me).

well then I agree with you he isn't coming back.
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 04:12 PM 06-06-2019
Originally Posted by dirk digler:
well then I agree with you he isn't coming back.
Nope..So basically the best the Raptors can hope for is being a paper champion.
[Reply]
staylor26 04:36 PM 06-06-2019
The Warriors part owner gets a year ban and a $500,000 fine and people still aren’t happy

:-)

That weak shove was harmless. It’s a fair punishment.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 04:43 PM 06-06-2019
Nope..So basically the best the Raptors can hope for is being a paper champion.
I'm totally sure that's what you were saying when the Warriors won in 2015 over LeBron. Maybe we should bring out the receipts. :-)
[Reply]
Page 101 of 200
« First < 5191979899100101 102103104105111151 > Last »
Up