Coming September 21. pic.twitter.com/oGdhOt06EA

— Star Wars Stuff (@starwarstufff) August 1, 2022

[Reply]
DCTwister 06:43 AM 11-18-2022
That space escape scene was badass!
[Reply]
BigRedChief 07:46 AM 11-18-2022
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
Ok I’m going to watch this now that some of you are calling it rogue one…. Rogue One was what the Franchise should have followed.

And honestly Solo wasn’t bad, I kind of enjoy it compared to the rest. But Rogue One struck the right cords with seriousness and light hearted jokes. And the combat scenes were near perfect
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Solo was good.

I refused to watch it in theaters because of the abortion that was TLJ. But it's one of the better ones. Like you said, strikes the right balance between gritty and funny. Good character arcs and just a solid story.

I enjoyed it quite a bit.
Yeah Solo was good. The backlash was not its fault.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:52 AM 11-18-2022
OK OK OK

Wonderful fucking scene showing the droid acting like a dog who's owner has died. Just amazing stuff. They managed to bring home the emotional impact of Andor's mom dying without actually showing her death which is low key magnificent because sometimes people die and you're just not there and you never get to say goodbye, which is exactly happened to Andor here. YOU FEEL THAT. The droid literally made me cry.

Not quite sure what the two weird aliens with the quad jumper were saying but that whole scene was awesome in a 2022 Labyrinth Muppets sort of way. LOVED IT.

And finally THAT FUCKING SHIP. This dude would give Han Solo a run for his money. How you like those SPECIAL MODIFICATONS, BITCH? :-) I'm also pretty sure he's going to show up at Creagor's attack and save everyone's ass along with Saw's crew, otherwise why show how fucking badass a pilot he is?

Incredible show. We're all going to be ruined when Luthen sacrifices himself for the greater good.
[Reply]
Molitoth 11:36 AM 11-18-2022
Whoa, I assumed Episode 10 was the finale..

I guess I got used to 10 episode seasons.

Yay for more Andor!
[Reply]
Molitoth 07:02 AM 11-19-2022
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
OK OK OK
And finally THAT FUCKING SHIP.
That ship/scene was badass.
[Reply]
Skyy God 06:15 PM 11-20-2022
That E3 escape scene was legit.
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 07:19 AM 11-21-2022
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
geeezz guys I agree the prison scenes were fantastic. My complaint was about the overall story arc. Supposedly we ar eonly getting one more season. 10 eposides to finish whatever they wanted to tell us.

If it was to show why he went all in the rebellion wouldn't having his whole planet raped and pillaged by the empire? His people virtually wiped out? Is that not enough? He has to also be falsely imprisoned?
Andor was too young to understand any of what happened on his home planet, and it likely just never really hit home as he aged and had so many other things to focus on.
[Reply]
listopencil 08:52 AM 11-21-2022
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
OK OK OK

Wonderful fucking scene showing the droid acting like a dog who's owner has died. Just amazing stuff. They managed to bring home the emotional impact of Andor's mom dying without actually showing her death which is low key magnificent because sometimes people die and you're just not there and you never get to say goodbye, which is exactly happened to Andor here. YOU FEEL THAT. The droid literally made me cry.

Not quite sure what the two weird aliens with the quad jumper were saying but that whole scene was awesome in a 2022 Labyrinth Muppets sort of way. LOVED IT.

And finally THAT FUCKING SHIP. This dude would give Han Solo a run for his money. How you like those SPECIAL MODIFICATONS, BITCH? :-) I'm also pretty sure he's going to show up at Creagor's attack and save everyone's ass along with Saw's crew, otherwise why show how fucking badass a pilot he is?

Incredible show. We're all going to be ruined when Luthen sacrifices himself for the greater good.

Is that the first time in a Star Wars movie/film where somebody fucked a tractor beam like that? I don't remember another but I don't really get into the cartoons (and I won't read the books).
[Reply]
RINGLEADER 10:05 PM 11-22-2022
Originally Posted by Molitoth:
Whoa, I assumed Episode 10 was the finale..

I guess I got used to 10 episode seasons.

Yay for more Andor!
How many more (I see 4 different answers online and I’m too lazy to go look myself)…
[Reply]
Chiefspants 10:14 PM 11-22-2022
Originally Posted by RINGLEADER:
How many more (I see 4 different answers online and I’m too lazy to go look myself)…
Tomorrow is the finale!
[Reply]
RINGLEADER 10:59 PM 11-22-2022
Originally Posted by Chiefspants:
Tomorrow is the finale!
Lots to wrap up — should be fun
[Reply]
Stro39 05:54 AM 11-23-2022
Fantastic. Anvil man's moment had me giggling with glee.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 11-24-2022, 04:14 AM
This message has been deleted by Baby Lee.
Baby Lee 11-24-2022, 04:18 AM
This message has been deleted by Baby Lee.
Tribal Warfare 10:12 AM 11-24-2022
George Lucas should believe that Disney did a good job of making Andor a Star Wars series catered to adults.
[Reply]
staylor26 03:31 PM 11-24-2022
Great finale and great season.

Easily a 9.5/10 for me and might be the best Disney+ show.
[Reply]
Fish 11:50 PM 11-24-2022
Yeah, that was great. Short of Mandalorian, this is the best Star Wars in years.
[Reply]
Page 12 of 22
« First < 289101112 13141516 > Last »
Up