ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 28
« First < 45678 910111218 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>-- Are you all still pooping fairly well?
Simply Red 10:06 PM 11-16-2014
Just wondering how your BM's are going. Please let us know if you're having any complications, please share - also indicate any and all clean-breakers too.

Lately I've had the poo balls that look like they were put in a turd mold and vacuum packed to the final turd shape..

I bought some Raisin Bran tonight - so I'm looking forward to the relief and thorough poos in the days to come.

Please share any updated poop stories for 11/2014

Thank you in advance.
[Reply]
TLO 10:09 PM 01-30-2015
I completely destroyed one of the toilets at work tonight. Damn Mexican food.
[Reply]
Buzz 10:22 PM 01-30-2015
I pretty much poop twice a day, It's the butt hair that gives me grief. I should get my butt waxed.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 10:50 PM 01-30-2015
Not many clean breaks lately
[Reply]
Simply Red 11:36 PM 01-30-2015
Be sure you guys are using butt-tastic TP - something such as Quilted Norther at a minimum, go that tier-level at a minimum. Don't buy in to that Angel Soft nonsense.
[Reply]
listopencil 12:19 AM 01-31-2015
I started adding flax seed to my salads. It was really cheap at the grocery store and I wanted a break from my usual sesame seeds. I like the taste and the consistency. I've heard that it has healthy stuff in there although you may want to grind it to get all the good stuff out of there. I don't grind mine, I just sprinkle it on. It's like a shotgun blast through the bowels. Apparently I needed the fiber because the first few shits smelled like they had been in there since elementary school. I shit once or twice a day depending on how much I eat. Occasionally I get three good shits a day. Pretty nice.
[Reply]
Simply Red 12:32 AM 01-31-2015
Originally Posted by listopencil:
I started adding flax seed to my salads. It was really cheap at the grocery store and I wanted a break from my usual sesame seeds. I like the taste and the consistency. I've heard that it has healthy stuff in there although you may want to grind it to get all the good stuff out of there. I don't grind mine, I just sprinkle it on. It's like a shotgun blast through the bowels. Apparently I needed the fiber because the first few shits smelled like they had been in there since elementary school. I shit once or twice a day depending on how much I eat. Occasionally I get three good shits a day. Pretty nice.
I'm glad you mentioned that! TYVM - I'm entirely out of flax.

Oh and Listo you must grind flax - or it'll pass right through. I use Spectrum label.

[Reply]
Baby Lee 12:44 AM 01-31-2015
Originally Posted by Sully:
For about three weeks, I've been eating little more than salads, soups, and Raisin Bran/ Mini Wheats.

I've been firing sludge out of my ass that would embarrass a hippie on a commune.
Please don't be Jilly, Please don't be Jilly, Please don't be Jilly, Please don't be Jilly, Please don't be Jilly, Please don't be Jilly, Please don't be Jilly, Please don't be Jilly, Please don't be Jilly, Please don't be Jilly, Please don't be Jilly, Please don't be Jilly, Please don't be Jilly, Please don't be Jilly, Please don't be Jilly, Please don't be Jilly, Please don't be Jilly, Please don't be Jilly, Please don't be Jilly, Please don't be Jilly, Please don't be Jilly, Please don't be Jilly!!
[Reply]
listopencil 01:12 AM 01-31-2015
Originally Posted by Simply Red:
I'm glad you mentioned that! TYVM - I'm entirely out of flax.

Oh and Listo you must grind flax - or it'll pass right through. I use Spectrum label.
I might give it a go in the coffee grinder. I got a fairly large container of the stuff for only a few bucks at the grocery store. I still have a good sized Ziploc bag that is close to full. Is the flavor any different after grinding? I find it to be a pleasant addition to my typical salad.
[Reply]
listopencil 01:15 AM 01-31-2015
I just had some cottage cheese with flax seeds, black pepper, garlic powder, onion powder and Season-All a few hours ago. I bought the small curd by mistake and I want to finish it off.
[Reply]
Simply Red 01:25 AM 01-31-2015
I might give it a go in the coffee grinder. I got a fairly large container of the stuff for only a few bucks at the grocery store. I still have a good sized Ziploc bag that is close to full. Is the flavor any different after grinding? I find it to be a pleasant addition to my typical salad.
I'd say it's a tad more nuttier. it's a pleasant flavor change. but it will work much better.
[Reply]
Simply Red 01:25 AM 01-31-2015
I just had some cottage cheese with flax seeds, black pepper, garlic powder, onion powder and Season-All a few hours ago. I bought the small curd by mistake and I want to finish it off.
Always small curd for me. LOL
[Reply]
Sully 06:38 AM 01-31-2015
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
Please don't be Jilly, Please don't be Jilly, Please don't be Jilly, Please don't be Jilly, Please don't be Jilly, Please don't be Jilly, Please don't be Jilly, Please don't be Jilly, Please don't be Jilly, Please don't be Jilly, Please don't be Jilly, Please don't be Jilly, Please don't be Jilly, Please don't be Jilly, Please don't be Jilly, Please don't be Jilly, Please don't be Jilly, Please don't be Jilly, Please don't be Jilly, Please don't be Jilly, Please don't be Jilly, Please don't be Jilly!!
Huh?
[Reply]
Simply Red 04:03 PM 01-31-2015
Hi Listo,

I get this one

less the dried berries - I just didn't notice that I'd pulled the wrong photo down. The regular is available - I'd definitely buy the GROUND version though - not the whole.

[Reply]
bevischief 04:10 PM 01-31-2015
No gallbladder makes for a few trips...
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 06:53 PM 01-31-2015
2 good poops in the morning. Like clockwork.
[Reply]
Page 8 of 28
« First < 45678 910111218 > Last »
Up