Page 93 of 4816
« First < 43838990919293 949596971031431935931093 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
BlackOp 10:38 PM 08-25-2015
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
Sounds like I've read lots of things like this the last few years and pardon me... but, I'll go with the expertise and thoughts of those actually coaching in the NFL when it comes to matters of players and fits within a scheme. I'm sure you know your shit though... there's no doubt in my mind.
You're going to do what ever your Manning fanboy antennas tell you.....Antennas being your raging Peyton hard-on in your non-typing hand. Is said "hard-on" telling you that you're a champion today?

You know he's done...he had like 50 yards in 4 drives. His arm looked tired...I was actually surprised how bad it looked. Wait until week 13..in the cold. I doubt he lasts that long though..Elway doesn't have an 'under-the table" RB like Davis this year....CJ is above average..and that's reality...he's no Lynch, Peterson or Charles. He cant carry that team..

Are you emotionally prepared to start 0-2? You might consider having a serious heart-to-heart with your "antennae".....you know...work it out.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 11:17 PM 08-25-2015
You are being kind calling CJ above average. He's JAG.
[Reply]
BlackOp 11:24 PM 08-25-2015
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
You are being kind calling CJ above average. He's JAG.
I was trying to be respectful....:-)
[Reply]
MagicHef 12:56 AM 08-26-2015
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
You're going to do what ever your Manning fanboy antennas tell you.....Antennas being your raging Peyton hard-on in your non-typing hand. Is said "hard-on" telling you that you're a champion today?

You know he's done...he had like 50 yards in 4 drives. His arm looked tired...I was actually surprised how bad it looked. Wait until week 13..in the cold. I doubt he lasts that long though..Elway doesn't have an 'under-the table" RB like Davis this year....CJ is above average..and that's reality...he's no Lynch, Peterson or Charles. He cant carry that team..

Are you emotionally prepared to start 0-2? You might consider having a serious heart-to-heart with your "antennae".....you know...work it out.
67 yards in 4 drives.

Brady has led his team to 30 yards in 5 drives so far, and looked absolutely awful (3/9 for 23 yards) doing so. Strange that no one seems to think that he's done.
[Reply]
BlackOp 01:00 AM 08-26-2015
Originally Posted by MagicHef:
67 yards in 4 drives.

Brady has led his team to 30 yards in 5 drives so far, and looked absolutely awful (3/9 for 23 yards) doing so. Strange that no one seems to think that he's done.
Brady can still throw the ball....Manning has lost the deep options. You take that away from him...and defenses will adjust. You'll see...well...you've already seen...but want to blame a "dehydration" injury. The end portion of 2014 is what you are about to to get...keep dreaming it's 2013 every year.

This "Frankenstein" of an offensive system is going to fail....it limits what Kubiak can call...which hasn't been impressive....and what Manning is used to...which in his finest hour..netted a 43-8 blow-out.

If you cant tell the difference in how the two offenses looked..between Brock and Manning...well, yeah...and NO..they weren't hiding anything from the Ravens. Baltimore knows all about Kubiak...he's not going to "trick" them opening day.
[Reply]
MagicHef 01:05 AM 08-26-2015
Brady can still throw the ball....Manning has lost the deep options. You take that away from him...and defenses will adjust. You'll see...well...you've already seen...but want to blame a "dehydration" injury. The end portion of 2014 is what you are about to to get...keep dreaming it's 2013 every year.
Based on what?
[Reply]
BlackOp 01:11 AM 08-26-2015
Originally Posted by MagicHef:
Based on what?
beating the Seahawks last season..who beat Denver 43-8....and could have easily pitched a shut-out.

You should be kissing Carroll's feet for having mercy and allowing your team to score. It was probably hard to concentrate...drinking Champagne...and giving a shit when you are destroying a team and just waiting for the clock to run out.

"hey, they finally scored...Mr. 55 TD man...isnt that cute"....."pour me another glass".
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 04:38 AM 08-26-2015
beating the Seahawks last season..who beat Denver 43-8....and could have easily pitched a shut-out.

You should be kissing Carroll's feet for having mercy and allowing your team to score. It was probably hard to concentrate...drinking Champagne...and giving a shit when you are destroying a team and just waiting for the clock to run out.

"hey, they finally scored...Mr. 55 TD man...isnt that cute"....."pour me another glass".
Your bitterness runs deep... I hope KC stays in contention for the division through week 10, for your sake.
[Reply]
MotherfuckerJones 07:54 AM 08-26-2015
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
Your bitterness runs deep... I hope KC stays in contention for the division through week 10, for your sake.
This is our best team in my lifetime. We should. We have a deep team once we get a couple of our guys back. Although some of your Denver pals don't think so, we do have a really good team.
[Reply]
TEX 08:13 AM 08-26-2015
Originally Posted by Mother****erJones:
This is our best team in my lifetime. We should. We have a deep team once we get a couple of our guys back. Although some of your Denver pals don't think so, we do have a really good team.
They're all arrogant tools and it blinds them to facts. The only way for any Denver fan to understand what you're saying is for KC to prove it and beat them. Until that happens, nothing will change.
[Reply]
manchambo 08:16 AM 08-26-2015
Very sad. This is far from the best Denver team of my lifetime and it still has a shot.
[Reply]
MotherfuckerJones 08:18 AM 08-26-2015
Originally Posted by manchambo:
Very sad. This is far from the best Denver team of my lifetime and it still has a shot.
You only have a "shot" because of Manning and it's not a good shot. When the weather gets cold and playoff time he'll fuck up.
[Reply]
TEX 08:31 AM 08-26-2015
You only have a "shot" because of Manning and it's not a good shot. When the weather gets cold and playoff time he'll **** up.
They have a pretty good defense as well...
[Reply]
TEX 08:35 AM 08-26-2015

Shallow victory. We lost to Oakland 4 days later...:-)

When that happened, I knew it was over. It proved true. Lost to both Oak & Tenn which tainted wins over BOTH SB teams. Only team in the NFL to do that still, we LOST to Oak & Tenn....Rinse, repeat.
[Reply]
manchambo 09:59 AM 08-26-2015
You only have a "shot" because of Manning and it's not a good shot. When the weather gets cold and playoff time he'll **** up.
Even if that were true, it's more of a shot than you have, and it's perhaps the fifth best team denver's had in the past 20 years. Sucks to be you.
[Reply]
Page 93 of 4816
« First < 43838990919293 949596971031431935931093 > Last »
Up