ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 205 of 335
« First < 105155195201202203204205 206207208209215255305 > Last »
Media Center>Game of Thrones Thread
BigRedChief 08:29 PM 01-08-2015
Feel free to discuss any future speculation, theories. Anything from the books is fair game to post. Everything that has been broadcast on TV or from HBO. No spoilers needed.

1. If you watched or know the events that will take place in a unaired episode that has not been broadcast on HBO, you must put all the information and comments in a spoiler tag.
  2. Do not post any media of any kind involving actual content from unaired episodes without being in a spoiler. The only exception to the spoiler rule is content publicly posted from HBO and or the GOT actor themselves. Teasers, promos, trailers etc.

Any person unable to follow the spoiler rules will be banned from this thread. 14 days for first offense. Perm banned from the thread for a 2nd offense.

[Reply]
Skyy God 10:26 AM 06-07-2016
Originally Posted by BigChiefTablet:
Ok, changing a face, I can accept it as believable in this world. But how does a grown man disguise himself as a 100 lb girl?
The GoT universe has warging, time travel, dragons, resurrection, ice zombies, smoke demons, etc.

Shapeshifting a bridge too far, though?
[Reply]
Beef Supreme 10:31 AM 06-07-2016
Originally Posted by Cave Johnson:
The GoT universe has warging, time travel, dragons, resurrection, ice zombies, smoke demons, etc.

Shapeshifting a bridge too far, though?
Actually yes. You establish the rules in your fictional universe, but then you kinda have to stick with them. We've never seen anything that leads us to believe the faceless men can change their body mass.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 10:31 AM 06-07-2016
I've been wanting to see Jaqen in action since he offed everyone in Harrenhal
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 10:34 AM 06-07-2016
I still wonder what the hell the point of the whole exchange was, then.

What's the end game? Get Arya alive back to Westeros and Jaqen dead? Seems like a lot of work for something that could've just been "Arya traveled north, Jaqen got on a boat to Essos and they never saw each other again....Fin".

There has to be more to it than that. Does it somehow put Arya in charge of the faceless men? At that point she could parse out who receives the gift a little more (and learn that decisions framed by a moral compass aren't always all they're cracked up to be).

Ugh...it's starting to go full Mereen over there; just so much time/paper wasted. This damn series should've been a trilogy.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 10:38 AM 06-07-2016
Originally Posted by wazu:
This is outstanding. Placing in spoiler tag just due to size. It's all theory based on stuff already aired.

Spoiler!
that makes sense.:-) thanks for posting that find.
[Reply]
Skyy God 10:39 AM 06-07-2016
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
Cough....
[Reply]
Amnorix 12:28 PM 06-07-2016
Originally Posted by wazu:
This is outstanding. Placing in spoiler tag just due to size. It's all theory based on stuff already aired.

Spoiler!

errr...but....

Spoiler!

crap, I see my first concern was already posted. Sorry.
[Reply]
wazu 12:29 PM 06-07-2016
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
Anytime, my friend. I comb the Internet in search of the very best, then bring it here and hope you enjoy. :-)
[Reply]
Skyy God 12:41 PM 06-07-2016

[Reply]
Bowser 12:48 PM 06-07-2016
That theory seems to make sense, in spite of the obvious questions. The Faceless Men are all about illusion and making people see what they want to see, and the Waif couldn't wait to get a hold of Arya....

Moving on to another question I have - Who did that letter Sansa write go to? We all assume it was Littlefinger, but was that really where it went? Why would she seal it with the Direwolf of House Stark if it were to him? I think she sent it to the Umbers or the Karstarks, possibly both. The seal means it's no joke that it's actually from Sansa Stark and she is calling upon those houses to rally to the aid of the surviving Stark heirs. The Umbers have no love of the Boltons. We saw Littlejohn call Ramsay and the Boltons cunts right to his face before he handed over Rickon. Plus, the letter was written right after Jon told Sansa there was no time to go to the Umbers or Karstarks. I think they, along with the armies of the Vale, are Sansa's ace in the hole for taking down the Boltons and whichever house stands with them.
[Reply]
Bowser 12:51 PM 06-07-2016
*PLUS - the way Arya strolled through the streets like she didn't have a care in the world after we saw her hiding in a small dark room clutching Needle. But really, it was her posture while walking. Straight back, one hand behind her back. That's not her gait. I think that theory might be on to something.
[Reply]
Fish 01:01 PM 06-07-2016

[Reply]
Buehler445 01:03 PM 06-07-2016
:-)
[Reply]
Buehler445 01:11 PM 06-07-2016
FWIW I looked it up and Maisie Williams is 19.

1. Show does a good job of making her young.

2. Jesus I'm an old man.
[Reply]
The Franchise 01:23 PM 06-07-2016
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
FWIW I looked it up and Maisie Williams is 19.

1. Show does a good job of making her young.

2. Jesus I'm an old man.
And I would the whole thing.
[Reply]
Page 205 of 335
« First < 105155195201202203204205 206207208209215255305 > Last »
Up