ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 11 of 35
« First < 7891011 1213141521 > Last »
Media Center>Madden 24
Hammock Parties 10:28 PM 06-06-2023
PC is getting next-gen features this year so I'm in if it's not a total clusterfuck.

First official images released.
Spoiler!

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:48 PM 06-12-2023
hey man, appreciate you copying and pasting the same thing you paste every year in any thread about madden, despite the fact you don't buy it or play it

great contribution here in the media center

you longhair fucking DOPE
[Reply]
Mecca 01:49 PM 06-12-2023
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Funny because they added a shit ton to that mode :-)
Not enough to matter, they are STILL MISSING a bunch of features that were in Madden 08, where are they?

In short I have 0 issues with the way Madden is made, some people like it, great. The problem is the exclusive license, let another company make the true sim football game while you make whatever Madden is...but nooo can't have that.

I miss the era when there were a bunch of different style of football games.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 01:52 PM 06-12-2023
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
That's a lot of reported posts, Karen Parties.
:-) Ban him from his own thread, PLEASE!
[Reply]
KCUnited 01:53 PM 06-12-2023
Can we get that giant OP put into a Spoiler tag please
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:58 PM 06-12-2023
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
:-) Ban him from his own thread, PLEASE!
You should certainly encourage me to make another Madden thread.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 02:06 PM 06-12-2023
You should certainly encourage me to make another Madden thread.
You have over a million combined posts on CP, Orange Mane, Reddit, Twitter, etc.

I don't have to encourage you to post anything, you fucking crybaby loser.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 02:11 PM 06-12-2023
I hate to hype up 2k because it's also got its warts, but I've played a few of the latest versions of NBA 2k and franchise and create-a-player modes on those games is just so much better than Madden as of late.

Dayze has mentioned it quite a bit in these types of threads over the years and I experienced it firsthand as well, but Madden needs to tighten up their XP allotment. When you're playing certain positions, it almost encourages you to freelance. Like, if I'm playing CB and I stick to my man like glue and the ball gets thrown to the other side of the field, I don't get any XP for doing my job. They only give you XP for making a tackle, INT, or pass defense.

Meanwhile, in NBA 2k, you get XP for making a good extra pass or simply being on the right part of the floor.
[Reply]
Mecca 02:15 PM 06-12-2023
I hate to hype up 2k because it's also got its warts, but I've played a few of the latest versions of NBA 2k and franchise and create-a-player modes on those games is just so much better than Madden as of late.

Dayze has mentioned it quite a bit in these types of threads over the years and I experienced it firsthand as well, but Madden needs to tighten up their XP allotment. When you're playing certain positions, it almost encourages you to freelance. Like, if I'm playing CB and I stick to my man like glue and the ball gets thrown to the other side of the field, I don't get any XP for doing my job. They only give you XP for making a tackle, INT, or pass defense.

Meanwhile, in NBA 2k, you get XP for making a good extra pass or simply being on the right part of the floor.
If you aren't playing MUT they don't really care about you.
[Reply]
New World Order 02:21 PM 06-12-2023
Looks like an Xbox 360 game
[Reply]
ThaVirus 02:26 PM 06-12-2023
Originally Posted by Mecca:
If you aren't playing MUT they don't really care about you.
I have literally never touched the MUT mode in my life. Like, haven't even clicked on it to explore and see what it's even about.

Kind of crazy how popular it is.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 02:32 PM 06-12-2023
You have over a million combined posts on CP, Orange Mane, Reddit, Twitter, etc.

I don't have to encourage you to post anything, you fucking crybaby loser.
If you ruin this thread, I WILL start another one.
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 03:02 PM 06-12-2023
If you ruin this thread, I WILL start another one.
Oh shit guys he WILL start another one he’s not fucking around
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 03:07 PM 06-12-2023
Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi:
Oh shit guys he WILL start another one he’s not fucking around
just wait til you or one of your pathetic ilk start a thread

just fucking wait, bucko
[Reply]
ThaVirus 03:08 PM 06-12-2023
Imagine Stanning for a billion dollar company that sells you watered down re-skins every 12 months lol

She's not gonna fuck you, Clay!
[Reply]
ThaVirus 03:08 PM 06-12-2023
"They fixed the blocking AI!"

-said literally every year come June/July
[Reply]
Page 11 of 35
« First < 7891011 1213141521 > Last »
Up