ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 16 of 19
« First < 61213141516 171819 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Health watch: Tyreek, Travis, Darrell, Byron & Clyde
Dante84 06:29 PM 01-08-2022
Need the boys to get right.

Bye would help a ton.

As of Friday, 1/14: Clyde out, everyone else should be active, although Darrel is listed as "Questionable."

Originally Posted by siberian khatru:

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:18 AM 01-17-2022
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Oh he had some nice cutbacks. Real explosive too. He had some nice blocks as well.
McKinnon wasn't blocking. They subbed in DW for those situations.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:19 AM 01-17-2022
It's almost like he was our best back out there last night.

At least he didn't fumble twice on the same play. That's the most hilarious part.

It's like karma didn't want you to just eat crow, it wanted to humiliate you too.
You know I don't mind eating crow. I ate a huge helping of it with Tyreek.

I need to see Jerick do this against the not-worst-rushing-defense-in-the-world.
[Reply]
ModSocks 11:34 AM 01-17-2022
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
You know I don't mind eating crow. I ate a huge helping of it with Tyreek.

I need to see Jerick do this against the not-worst-rushing-defense-in-the-world.
You eat huge helpings of crow regularly. You'd think you'd learn. You're eating it right now, admitted or not.

Now you're making weak ass soyboy excuses. Estrogen shit. This is why your titties get big. You spent this entire thread shitting on him, promoting Gore as the best back and DW as our most secure back.

Now after a game in which McKinnon showed more explosion than any back at any time this season, and in a game in which DW fumbled twice on the same fucking play, eat your goddamn crow like a good little boy.

The fact that that you keep alluding to the "Steelers worst ranked rushing defense" shows that you haven't learned a fucking thing regarding talent evaluation.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 11:37 AM 01-17-2022
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
Let's get some of those minority hire picks and we can do both.

You aren't worried about Ford's pass blocking? I know you brought it up in the draft thread when I first asked about him.
Sure I am.

I just think that's as close to the true scat-back type we need. There just doesn't seem to be an abundance of speed in this draft. If you're looking for a fast back, especially in the mid-rounds, you're gonna have to weigh some warts.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:13 PM 01-17-2022
You eat huge helpings of crow regularly. You'd think you'd learn. You're eating it right now, admitted or not.

Now you're making weak ass soyboy excuses. Estrogen shit. This is why your titties get big. You spent this entire thread shitting on him, promoting Gore as the best back and DW as our most secure back.

Now after a game in which McKinnon showed more explosion than any back at any time this season, and in a game in which DW fumbled twice on the same fucking play, eat your goddamn crow like a good little boy.

The fact that that you keep alluding to the "Steelers worst ranked rushing defense" shows that you haven't learned a fucking thing regarding talent evaluation.
Small sample size.

You would do well to temper your expectations, we're facing the inverse of Pitt this week.
[Reply]
Skyy God 12:25 PM 01-17-2022
You said Gore was more explosive. You said you wouldn't start him in a playoff game. You spent the whole thread shitting on him.

Most of CP told you you were an idiot. And you were an idiot about the pass blocking too. And the fumbling.

You were wrong about everything.

Eat crow, Soyboy.
People who use the term “soyboy” are lame AF.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:28 PM 01-17-2022
Originally Posted by Cave Johnson:
Don't be too hard on Detoxing. Knee jerking is his hobby.
[Reply]
ModSocks 12:30 PM 01-17-2022
Originally Posted by Cave Johnson:
Very soyboy thing to say.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 02:51 PM 01-17-2022
Apparently Fenton was out yesterday because according to Andy Reid his back "locked up" on Sunday right before the game.
[Reply]
ModSocks 02:52 PM 01-17-2022
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
Apparently Fenton was out yesterday because according to Andy Reid his back "locked up" on Sunday right before the game.
Was wondering what happened there.

Also, don't think i saw any Josh Gordon snaps. That experiment is over. Bummer it didn't work out.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 02:54 PM 01-17-2022

Also, don't think i saw any Josh Gordon snaps. That experiment is over. Bummer it didn't work out.
Josh Gordon was inactive yesterday... and hilariously no one even asked Andy about it.

Everyone knows why.
[Reply]
ChiefRocka 02:57 PM 01-17-2022
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
Josh Gordon was inactive yesterday... and hilariously no one even asked Andy about it.

Everyone knows why.
No1cur

Veach struckout once but went 4-5 with a triple and 3 HRs
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 05:10 PM 01-17-2022

Had a shot at that contested catch a couple weeks back - gacked another one. That's EXACTLY the play he was brought here to make and he didn't fight for the football.

Seems pretty obvious that it just didn't work. He sure looks shot.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 05:11 PM 01-17-2022
Originally Posted by ChiefRocka:
No1cur

Veach struckout once but went 4-5 with a triple and 3 HRs
Eh - that's not even a strikeout.

It's foul ball into the seats.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 05:40 PM 01-17-2022
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Eh - that's not even a strikeout.

It's foul ball into the seats.
Agreed, Josh Gordon was a no risk signing with no realistic expectations for him.
[Reply]
Page 16 of 19
« First < 61213141516 171819 >
Up