ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 149 of 152
« First < 4999139145146147148149 150151152 >
Nzoner's Game Room>****OFFICIAL Raiders suck thread****
Hammock Parties 02:54 PM 07-26-2019
So much fail in that franchise they need an official thread like the Donkeys.

Let's get it going.

Raiders WR Antonio Brown has been placed on the non-football injury list to begin camp, per source

— Field Yates (@FieldYates) July 26, 2019

[Reply]
MarkDavis'Haircut 01:22 PM 12-11-2023
The AOC fan base has realized what every football fan with a brain knew: don't believe in preseason hype.

The dude doesn't have it.
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 01:27 PM 12-11-2023
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
They lost 3-0? :-)

I think it was a game ending FG too...I mean it was 0-0 for a long time...
[Reply]
Tonka83 01:34 PM 12-11-2023
Originally Posted by InChiefsHeaven:
I think it was a game ending FG too...I mean it was 0-0 for a long time...
Would have been epic for it to go to overtime and end in a 0-0 tie.
[Reply]
jdubya 03:35 PM 12-11-2023
Originally Posted by MarkDavis'Haircut:
The AOC fan base has realized what every football fan with a brain knew: don't believe in preseason hype.

That proves the AOC fanbase is much smarter than the Carr fanbase since it took them 9 years to finally pull the plug on the lost cause.

Imagine how stupid one is if they still today think Carr is the answer
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 03:37 PM 12-11-2023
Originally Posted by MarkDavis'Haircut:

you gonna lay down in arrowhead and give us a 27-3 win we don't deserve, aren't you?
[Reply]
Raiderhater 05:45 PM 12-11-2023
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
you gonna lay down in arrowhead and give us a 27-3 win we don't deserve, aren't you?
Don’t deserve? Every win against the raiders, regardless of who they are playing, is deserved. They are the literal spawn of Lucifer fallen and Oakland whores, shit stains on the record of mankind, and they likely DO kiss their mothers with those mouths.

Every win against the raiders is deserved because every loss they sustain is deserved. Fuck the raiders.
[Reply]
Eureka 09:57 PM 12-11-2023
Originally Posted by Raiderhater:
Don’t deserve? Every win against the raiders, regardless of who they are playing, is deserved. They are the literal spawn of Lucifer fallen and Oakland whores, shit stains on the record of mankind, and they likely DO kiss their mothers with those mouths.

Every win against the raiders is deserved because every loss they sustain is deserved. **** the raiders.
You got your ass kicked at an Oakland game it seems. I can understand why you don't like that Las Vegas team.

Your stereotype has been updated.
[Reply]
Raiderhater 10:05 PM 12-11-2023
Originally Posted by Eureka:
You got your ass kicked at an Oakland game it seems. I can understand why you don't like that Las Vegas team.

Your stereotype has been updated.
That’s the best you can come back with? Some fantasy about a Chiefs fan getting his ass kicked by some raiders fan thug? The raiders fan base is as pathetic as their vagabond team is these days.
[Reply]
Eureka 10:10 PM 12-11-2023
That’s the best you can come back with? Some fantasy about a Chiefs fan getting his ass kicked by some raiders fan thug? The raiders fan base is as pathetic as their vagabond team is these days.
You all Raiders bro lol.

See my avatar. I took that pic. That's you surrounded by security for protection at the old coliseum.
[Reply]
Raiderhater 10:14 PM 12-11-2023
You all Raiders bro lol.

See my avatar. I took that pic. That's you surrounded by security for protection at the old coliseum.
I’ve never set foot in Oakland, let alone that aids infested shit hole of a stadium.
[Reply]
Eureka 10:19 PM 12-11-2023
I’ve never set foot in Oakland, let alone that aids infested shit hole of a stadium.
You never been there but you think it's a shithole?
[Reply]
Raiderhater 10:24 PM 12-11-2023
You never been there but you think it's a shithole?
I mean if it’s full of raider fans…

BUT, is it or is it not the same stadium that had the sewer running up into the dugouts during an A’s game?
[Reply]
Eureka 10:48 PM 12-11-2023
I mean if it’s full of raider fans…

BUT, is it or is it not the same stadium that had the sewer running up into the dugouts during an A’s game?
It was old and rough but it had character. Raiders went from the cheapest game ticket then to now the most expensive.

Some might not feel safe walking down the streets next to the coliseum.
[Reply]
jdubya 12:34 PM 12-12-2023
It was old and rough but it had character. Raiders went from the cheapest game ticket then to now the most expensive.

Some might not feel safe walking down the streets next to the coliseum.
Definite shithole but it was our shithole lol. I have many memories at the HOT (House of Thrills) in its day. Tailgating was second to none. Most fans were from the greater Bay Area and Central Valley. The City of Oakland itself was/is a definite shithole.
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 12:37 PM 12-12-2023
Originally Posted by jdubya:
Definite shithole but it was our shithole lol. I have many memories at the HOT (House of Thrills) in its day. Tailgating was second to none. Most fans were from the greater Bay Area and Central Valley. The City of Oakland itself was/is a definite shithole.
Have you been to Arrowhead?
[Reply]
Page 149 of 152
« First < 4999139145146147148149 150151152 >
Up