ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Which System Do You Use?
Playstation 24 47.06%
XBox 9 17.65%
Nintendo 0 0%
PC 18 35.29%
Other 0 0%
Voters: 51. You may not vote on this poll
Page 251 of 256
« First < 151201241247248249250251 252253254255 > Last »
Media Center>All Things Video Games & Game Reviews Part II
Gonzo 10:39 AM 08-31-2015
Hey all, you know the deal...
The other thread hit over 1,000 posts and we have server issues when that shit happens so here she be, a fancy new mega thread.

Anyway, just a quick rundown.

Post anything and everything gaming in here. Console games, handheld/mobile games or PC.

Playing something you love or maybe hate? Find a hidden gem on Steam? Let us know via a review. Try to make sure you give a good rundown on it. Graphics, sound, storyline, overall gameplay and replayability. Let's keep it at a 1-10 scale.

Thanks to all that left me awesome rep comments/posts and even pm's thanking me for the many reviews I wrote.
Just an FYI, developers do read our comments in here I guess. CD Projekt Red (of Witcher 3) was one that stopped by.

Anyway, thanks all for your input and as always, no griefing.
[Reply]
kccrow 10:14 AM 03-16-2024
Anyone playing Lords of the Fallen or Nightingale?

Kind of interested in both but not 100% on either one.

Been playing some Enshrouded and enjoying it.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 05:40 PM 03-19-2024
Originally Posted by Otter:
Hell Let Loose is looking very tempting. Any insights?
HLL is the closest game you will ever play to a PTSD simulator. Its by far the best WWII shooter I've ever played.
[Reply]
Jerm 12:11 PM 03-20-2024
Originally Posted by Otter:
Hell Let Loose is looking very tempting. Any insights?
Incredible game, the immersion and feeling of actually being in WWII is top notch.

It has a learning curve like a mofo though, do not discouraged starting out...you will die a lot lol.

Communication and sound is paramount, for sure play with headphones and mic when possible...at least headphones.

You have to know the maps and play the terrain...chokepoints, flanking opportunities, danger zones, etc.

It's really good though.
[Reply]
Jerm 12:13 PM 03-20-2024
Dragon's Dogma 2 reviews hit today, sounds incredible...cannot wait for tomorrow night, I'm hyped!
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 07:30 PM 03-20-2024

Diablo 4 now copying features from Last Epoch very similar crafting system coming in season 4. Oh and you can trade Legendaries as well, Capitalism FTW! :-)
[Reply]
ThaVirus 01:38 PM 03-25-2024
I’m about to infiltrate Shinra HQ in Final Fantasy VII Remake so I’m approaching the end. I will say that I am enjoying the game quite a bit. I’m loving the fresh depiction of the characters and really spending time with each of them. The combat is cool and I’ve always loved the Materia system as well.

THAT SAID, I was doing some research on Rebirth since I’ll be playing that one soon only to find out that your weapons and materia won’t transfer from Remake to Rebirth and that really chaps my ass.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 01:40 PM 03-25-2024
Also, I know Tifa vs Aerith is the age old battle, but I’m team “knock down Jesse before you settle with one of the others”.
[Reply]
Jerm 03:09 PM 03-25-2024
BTW Dragon's Dogma 2 fucking rules...having such a blast with it.

It's batshit bonkers in all the right way, esp. the combat and emergent moments that can happen at any time.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 03:14 PM 03-25-2024
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
Also, I know Tifa vs Aerith is the age old battle, but I’m team “knock down Jesse before you settle with one of the others”.
:-) I'm baffled why this is even a thing still. Cloud has already fucked and started a family with one of them, and knew the other for a span of 6 weeks. This 'debate' was ended 25 years ago yet people STILL go nuts over it.
[Reply]
Skyy God 05:32 PM 03-25-2024
I’m about to infiltrate Shinra HQ in Final Fantasy VII Remake so I’m approaching the end. I will say that I am enjoying the game quite a bit. I’m loving the fresh depiction of the characters and really spending time with each of them. The combat is cool and I’ve always loved the Materia system as well.

THAT SAID, I was doing some research on Rebirth since I’ll be playing that one soon only to find out that your weapons and materia won’t transfer from Remake to Rebirth and that really chaps my ass.
I’m on Chapter 13 of Rebirth.

Man, I’ve been skipping most of the dialog. I’m sure the plot points are interesting but the conversations are shit.
[Reply]
tredadda 08:24 AM 03-26-2024

That is correct. You do start Rebirth with different summons based on whether you pre ordered Rebirth or if you have a save file for Intergrade (I believe that's what it's called). But they are only 1 star summons which kinda stink as there is no way to really upgrade them.
[Reply]
tredadda 08:29 AM 03-26-2024
Originally Posted by Skyy God:
I’m on Chapter 13 of Rebirth.

Man, I’ve been skipping most of the dialog. I’m sure the plot points are interesting but the conversations are shit.
I just got to Costa Del Sol last night primarily because I watch all cutscenes and read the dialog. But, I only do it for my first playthrough, the second time I skip it all. I did find Cloud riding around on the Segway looking things in Costa Del Sol to be kinda humorous.
[Reply]
ModSocks 10:23 AM 03-26-2024

We're basically at the same point in the game. Been taking my sweet ass time with it. But yeah, i just infiltrated the Shinra building and im now working my way up it. Chapter 16 i think.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 12:37 PM 03-26-2024
Take the stairs
[Reply]
ModSocks 02:36 PM 03-26-2024
Originally Posted by Sassy Squatch:
Take the stairs
Lol. Good lookin' out. Dont think ive gotten that far yet but ill keep it mind. Im at the part where i have to do combat in the battle simulator in the Shinra building.
[Reply]
Page 251 of 256
« First < 151201241247248249250251 252253254255 > Last »
Up