ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Which System Do You Use?
Playstation 24 47.06%
XBox 9 17.65%
Nintendo 0 0%
PC 18 35.29%
Other 0 0%
Voters: 51. You may not vote on this poll
Page 249 of 256
« First < 149199239245246247248249 250251252253 > Last »
Media Center>All Things Video Games & Game Reviews Part II
Gonzo 10:39 AM 08-31-2015
Hey all, you know the deal...
The other thread hit over 1,000 posts and we have server issues when that shit happens so here she be, a fancy new mega thread.

Anyway, just a quick rundown.

Post anything and everything gaming in here. Console games, handheld/mobile games or PC.

Playing something you love or maybe hate? Find a hidden gem on Steam? Let us know via a review. Try to make sure you give a good rundown on it. Graphics, sound, storyline, overall gameplay and replayability. Let's keep it at a 1-10 scale.

Thanks to all that left me awesome rep comments/posts and even pm's thanking me for the many reviews I wrote.
Just an FYI, developers do read our comments in here I guess. CD Projekt Red (of Witcher 3) was one that stopped by.

Anyway, thanks all for your input and as always, no griefing.
[Reply]
ModSocks 03:33 PM 03-06-2024
Originally Posted by WhawhaWhat:
I agree with this. They basically replaced the level grinding in the old game with a bunch of little side quests, but they added TONS of them and it kind of ruins the flow of the game. These little inconsequential side stories shouldn't take away the focus in the main story.
So like an MMORPG then.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 03:36 PM 03-06-2024
I agree with this. They basically replaced the level grinding in the old game with a bunch of little side quests, but they added TONS of them and it kind of ruins the flow of the game. These little inconsequential side stories shouldn't take away the focus in the main story.
Unfortunately the more I play the more my minor complaints become major ones. There have been a couple of story beats that were necessary to advance the plot but were incredibly poorly executed. Also fuck whoever designed the Gongaga open world map. That one area has all but killed any interest I'd ever have of doing a repeat playthrough.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 03:37 PM 03-06-2024
Originally Posted by ModSocks:
So like an MMORPG then.
Eh, it's not THAT bad. And for the most part each side quest usually focuses on a party member that Cloud interacts with throughout the mission.
[Reply]
Rausch 03:51 PM 03-06-2024
Originally Posted by Imon Yourside:

I prefer turn based in these games though.
Ditto. We have Dragon Quest 11 (also great) but that's about it.
[Reply]
ModSocks 03:58 PM 03-06-2024
Originally Posted by Sassy Squatch:
Eh, it's not THAT bad. And for the most part each side quest usually focuses on a party member that Cloud interacts with throughout the mission.
I haven't finished "Remake" yet (but i finished the original game back in '97) and my wife badly wants me to buy Rebirth so she can play it. She of course has never played any FF game ever.

I'm like, "NO! You have to to finish the story in order! You don't get it! You can't just skip the first installment!"

Kitty Kitten GIFfrom Kitty GIFs

[Reply]
ThaVirus 04:04 PM 03-06-2024
Alright, I finally finished the story of Days Gone. It was far better than I thought it would be given the rough release. I even made it a point to go through and defeat all of the hordes on the map because I was enjoying it so much.

The bike mechanics were pretty annoying early on, though realistic. Thankfully by the end of the game, once you’ve upgraded your bike to max gas tank and have hella guns, stopping for gas out “in the shit” wasn’t too big of a deal.

Other than that, it had a decent story, good characters, good voice acting, graphics were good, fun gameplay.

I’d recommend this one.
[Reply]
tredadda 08:21 AM 03-07-2024
I am still in chapter 2 and it’s feeling more Skyrim-esque from an exploration standpoint. I find myself wandering around looking for towers, intel battles, those places of discovery that the red owls lead you towards etc…. Also I find myself wanting to smash that stupid music thing next to Chadley every time I get near him.
[Reply]
WhawhaWhat 08:33 AM 03-07-2024
Originally Posted by tredadda:
I am still in chapter 2 and it’s feeling more Skyrim-esque from an exploration standpoint. I find myself wandering around looking for towers, intel battles, those places of discovery that the red owls lead you towards etc…. Also I find myself wanting to smash that stupid music thing next to Chadley every time I get near him.
I'd like to just smash Chadley. I hate that nerd.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 08:41 AM 03-07-2024
:-) Oh dude, if you're only in chapter two and already losing patience with Chadley you ain't seen nothing yet.
[Reply]
tredadda 09:11 AM 03-07-2024
Originally Posted by Sassy Squatch:
:-) Oh dude, if you're only in chapter two and already losing patience with Chadley you ain't seen nothing yet.
Yay! Can’t wait. :-)
[Reply]
WhawhaWhat 01:08 PM 03-07-2024
I had my controller speaker on silent and just now put together that was why I couldn't ever hear Chadley speaking during those missions. I've played so many RPGs over the years where nobody spoke out loud or only during certain scenes that the silence didn't really bother me.
[Reply]
SurroundedByMorons 09:33 AM 03-08-2024
Originally Posted by BigBeauford:

You talked me into it. It's fun, no doubt. The chaos is like having several small heart attacks over 40 minutes straight.
[Reply]
Sofa King 05:04 PM 03-08-2024
I get killed by teammates as much if not more than bugs
[Reply]
BigBeauford 01:08 PM 03-09-2024
Originally Posted by SurroundedByMorons:
You talked me into it. It's fun, no doubt. The chaos is like having several small heart attacks over 40 minutes straight.
Awesome, be happy to play sometime.
[Reply]
Jerm 10:16 PM 03-11-2024
Downloaded Hell Let Loose on Gamepass after seeing some videos on it and holy shit, this game is fucking awesome.

Getting my ass handed to me as a noob lol but slowly getting the hang on it…

Anyone that’s into tactical, milsim squad games or WWII should check this out…
[Reply]
Page 249 of 256
« First < 149199239245246247248249 250251252253 > Last »
Up