ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 11
< 12 3456 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Titans watch
Hammock Parties 09:18 AM 01-21-2022
This team is dead in the water if Henry isn't exploding Saturday.

"Feeling" his right foot with pronoinced limp. Better when warmed up. Definitely playng but no way 100%. https://t.co/uZoXqZGQGJ

— David J. Chao - ProFootballDoc (@ProFootballDoc) January 21, 2022

[Reply]
neech 10:15 AM 01-21-2022
Originally Posted by louie aguiar:
I’m not seeing a limp there. It looks like he’s almost dancing to the music.
I see a limp, one leg isn't lifting as high almost like he's dragging it a touch.

It's obvious to me.
[Reply]
penguinz 10:16 AM 01-21-2022
Originally Posted by wazu:
Same. Dr. Chao can sometimes see things that most of us wouldn't that can tip the hand on what's going on, but I think he might be seeing this wrong.
He is clearly limping. Look at how much quicker he lifts his right foot vs his left while he is walking.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 10:16 AM 01-21-2022
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
This team is dead in the water if Henry isn't exploding Saturday.

It's worth noting that once the Titans gave Foreman the ball as the bellcow and started using Hilliard as a fast-back, their running game really hasn't skipped a beat.

I'm not sure Henry matters and trying to force him into the rotation may do more harm than good.

AJ Brown and Julio Jones are likely to be what decides that game. And those guys can absolutely be difference makers for them.

I'm not sure I'd count the Titans out just yet. They really made some nice in-season adjustments and seem to have re-found their form a bit.
[Reply]
The Franchise 10:18 AM 01-21-2022
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
It's worth noting that once the Titans gave Foreman the ball as the bellcow and started using Hilliard as a fast-back, their running game really hasn't skipped a beat.

I'm not sure Henry matters and trying to force him into the rotation may do more harm than good.

AJ Brown and Julio Jones are likely to be what decides that game. And those guys can absolutely be difference makers for them.

I'm not sure I'd count the Titans out just yet. They really made some nice in-season adjustments and seem to have re-found their form a bit.
I don’t understand it either. Foreman has been above average while Henry has been out. There’s no point in rushing him back at this point.
[Reply]
L.A. Chieffan 10:18 AM 01-21-2022
This might be like when the Warriors rushed KD back too soon and then his ACL crumbled
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:21 AM 01-21-2022
Julio is a name only at this point. Look at his numbers. He isn't deciding anything. He's good for maybe 50 yards, and that's a good game for him.

The Titans are going to live and die on AJ Brown being dominant. And if he isn't, they are cooked.

I'd bet on a playoff defense to swarm AJ and shut down Tannehill.
[Reply]
mr. tegu 10:22 AM 01-21-2022
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
I don’t understand it either. Foreman has been above average while Henry has been out. There’s no point in rushing him back at this point.

I mentioned earlier this week I was hoping Henry got touches for this very reason. I just don’t think he will be better than what they’ve been getting and he certainly won’t have the big play burst.

What does everyone think on who we’d rather play? I’m really not all that certain but lean Titans just because of the QBs.
[Reply]
htismaqe 10:22 AM 01-21-2022
Originally Posted by mr. tegu:
I mentioned earlier this week I was hoping Henry got touches for this very reason. I just don’t think he will be better than what they’ve been getting and he certainly won’t have the big play burst.

What does everyone think on who we’d rather play? I’m really not all that certain but lean Titans just because of the QBs.
Playing at home is always better. Bring on the Bengals.
[Reply]
Skyy God 10:24 AM 01-21-2022
Originally Posted by wazu:
Same. Dr. Chao can sometimes see things that most of us wouldn't that can tip the hand on what's going on, but I think he might be seeing this wrong.
Chao was probably drunk while watching the video.

https://deadspin.com/the-chargers-do...-466685771/amp
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 10:26 AM 01-21-2022
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Julio is a name only at this point. Look at his numbers. He isn't deciding anything. He's good for maybe 50 yards, and that's a good game for him.

The Titans are going to live and die on AJ Brown being dominant. And if he isn't, they are cooked.

I'd bet on a playoff defense to swarm AJ and shut down Tannehill.
No, he's not what he was.

But the Titans are 8-2 in the games he's played in this year and they're 4-3 in the games he's missed.

He makes a difference for them out there. He's not a #1 receiver these days but he's an awfully good #2. The Bengals can write him off at their own risk.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 10:27 AM 01-21-2022
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Playing at home is always better. Bring on the Bengals.
The Bengals cannot and will not do what they did against us in Cincy again. Even if the game was PLAYED in Cincy, Chase won't duplicate that kind of performance.

And that interior line is still shite.

I'm not worried about the Bengals at all. But the Titans can do some stuff that makes life awfully difficult for us.

Even if both of them were home games, I'd rather have the Bengals. With the H/R distinction, getting the home game makes it an easy call.
[Reply]
ChiTown 10:29 AM 01-21-2022
If we can take care of business on Sunday evening, I'd really enjoy another crack at the Bengals with an officiating crew that wasn't DPI happy.
[Reply]
htismaqe 10:44 AM 01-21-2022
The Bengals cannot and will not do what they did against us in Cincy again. Even if the game was PLAYED in Cincy, Chase won't duplicate that kind of performance.

I'm not worried about the Bengals at all. But the Titans can do some stuff that makes life awfully difficult for us.

Even if both of them were home games, I'd rather have the Bengals. With the H/R distinction, getting the home game makes it an easy call.
:-)
[Reply]
htismaqe 10:46 AM 01-21-2022

Like I said the other day, the Bengals played a low percentage passing game and it worked. I know Chase is great but if he drops even one of those passes, the Chiefs probably win.

You may beat the Chiefs on any given Sunday throwing the ball up for grabs like that but it isn't a recipe of consistent success.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 10:49 AM 01-21-2022
I think the Titans will win. MV will game plan well and remove Chase from being Joe's guy. If Chase doesn't go off they lose and he won't go off against them and Joe will be eating dirt more than once.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 11
< 12 3456 > Last »
Up