ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 74 of 79
« First < 24647071727374 75767778 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Growing list of vaccine mandates
RodeoPants2 02:33 PM 08-11-2021
The list of vaccine mandates are growing, which is outstanding. Vaccines are the way we beat this bug, and I love that there is a growing list companies requiring the vax for their customers, and companies & government are requiring the vax for their employees.

I'm sure this is a partial list, so far the vax is mandated for:
Employees at: Disney, walmart, facebook, google, spirit airlines, united airlines, cicso, doordash

For teachers in CA (fuck the teacher's unions who opposed this)

State workers in OR, WA

All members of the armed forces.

There are also numerous businesses (including several cruise lines) requiring their customers & staff be vaccinated, and you can actually search in Yelp specifically for that.

Bring 'em on. As the delta variant rises, we beat this bug with vaccines. Selfish idiots not willing to do their part can stay home.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 11:26 AM 10-30-2021
Originally Posted by HonestChieffan:

how absolutely bizarre
Remember kids the fences will be there to keep you in not keeping anyone out.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 02:40 PM 10-30-2021
Poor entitled NYC liberals...

Their garbage is starting to smell.

[Reply]
RodeoPants2 03:52 PM 10-30-2021
Originally Posted by HonestChieffan:

how absolutely bizarre

Glad to see we’re requiring the vax for entry into the country
[Reply]
RodeoPants2 07:49 PM 10-30-2021
How are the mandates doing at SCOTUS
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 05:45 AM 11-01-2021
Anyone that thinks a man with dementia and who shits his pants can mandate anything is about to find out.

What Biden is doing will simply divide America and weaken us which is good enough for China.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 05:50 AM 11-01-2021

LONDON CALLING - we hear you, Italy, Spain, Melbourne, France, USA, Switzerland, Netherlands.

We stand with you. No vaccine passports!

Hold. Your. Line.#NoVaccinePassports #Nogreenpass pic.twitter.com/z1RaVhylP2

— Bernie's Tweets (@BernieSpofforth) October 30, 2021

[Reply]
Just Passin' By 08:02 PM 11-01-2021

BREAKING: A Cook County judge has suspended the requirement that all Chicago police officers be vaccinated by the end of the year. A major legal victory for Chicago's police unions.

— Patrick Smith (@pksmid) November 1, 2021

[Reply]
RodeoPants2 09:38 PM 11-01-2021
Lol just 0.097% of nypd are going on unpaid leave.

We heard it’d be 10s of thousands. Cops lie.
[Reply]
RodeoPants2 11-01-2021, 11:44 PM
This message has been deleted by RodeoPants2.
Imon Yourside 02:33 PM 11-02-2021

[Reply]
BucEyedPea 02:48 PM 11-02-2021
Originally Posted by Imon Yourside:
Trump sure got hoisted "on his own petard."
It costs him the election. Worse it brought in the Davos crowd with Biden. It ruined his economy. He did all those things Knight says, but he did eventually turn on Fauci when he brought Dr. Scott Atlas in. So he didn't always agree with Fauci. DeSantis is beginning to see the light on the vaccines, but Trump never will, because he's too proud of it and cannot admit he was wrong.

I didn't watch the whole thing yet, but Trump also took a million dollars from Pfizer for his inaugural event. Then put a former ceo of Pfizer to head the FDA and another in HHS. This is why we are we are where we are.

There is no Emergency carve-out in the U.S. Constitution for dissolving the Bill of Rights.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 05:15 PM 11-02-2021
Oh look, a crooked politician linked to the World Economic Forum who won't answer questions from anyone she doesn't approve of.

Funny how these new politicians are acting like Kings and Queens now instead of public servants.

If this doesn’t scream sociopath I don’t know what will. If a prime minister can’t handle a few basic questions and needs to censor out the tough ones, then you know they aren’t serving the people and only themselves. pic.twitter.com/I70CZsrT8L

— Evelyn Rae (@_evelynrae) November 2, 2021

[Reply]
Imon Yourside 02:51 PM 11-04-2021

[Reply]
MahomesMagic 03:05 PM 11-04-2021
You can't Build Back Better until you flatten the economy into a pancake.

If Biden’s OSHA & Fed contractor vax mandates are strictly applied to truckers, there will be a supply chain disaster.

37% of truckers say they’ll quit, retire, or switch jobs if the mandate hits them. Some can switch to smaller companies, but if 5% quit or retire, it’ll be BAD!

— Thomas Massie (@RepThomasMassie) November 3, 2021

[Reply]
MahomesMagic 03:08 PM 11-04-2021
Andy Biggs Introduces Bill To Abolish OSHA, Agency Responsible For Biden’s Vaccine Mandate
Freedom Caucus Chairman Andy Biggs wants to abolish OSHA to stop Joe Biden's vaccine mandate in its tracks

Rep. Andy Biggs (R-AZ) has introduced the Nullify the Occupational Safety and Health Administration Act to abolish the regulatory agency within the Department of Labor that is responsible for inspecting businesses with over 100 employees to determine if workers have been sufficiently jabbed as part of the Biden regime’s vaccine mandate.

In a statement, Biggs said, “OSHA’s existence is yet another example of the federal government creating agencies to address issues that are more appropriately handled by state governments and private employers.”

He added that “Arizona, and every other state, has the constitutional right to establish and implement their own health and safety measures, and is more than capable of doing so” and urged fellow Members of the House to “fight back against the bloated federal government and eliminate agencies that never should have been established in the first place.”

“I will not let OSHA push Arizona around with their bureaucratic regulations and urge my colleagues to support my effort to eliminate this unconstitutional federal agency,” concluded Biggs.

https://nationalfile.com/andy-biggs-...ccine-mandate/

I like it.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 03:12 PM 11-04-2021
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
Andy Biggs Introduces Bill To Abolish OSHA, Agency Responsible For Biden’s Vaccine Mandate
Freedom Caucus Chairman Andy Biggs wants to abolish OSHA to stop Joe Biden's vaccine mandate in its tracks

Rep. Andy Biggs (R-AZ) has introduced the Nullify the Occupational Safety and Health Administration Act to abolish the regulatory agency within the Department of Labor that is responsible for inspecting businesses with over 100 employees to determine if workers have been sufficiently jabbed as part of the Biden regime’s vaccine mandate.

In a statement, Biggs said, “OSHA’s existence is yet another example of the federal government creating agencies to address issues that are more appropriately handled by state governments and private employers.”

He added that “Arizona, and every other state, has the constitutional right to establish and implement their own health and safety measures, and is more than capable of doing so” and urged fellow Members of the House to “fight back against the bloated federal government and eliminate agencies that never should have been established in the first place.”

“I will not let OSHA push Arizona around with their bureaucratic regulations and urge my colleagues to support my effort to eliminate this unconstitutional federal agency,” concluded Biggs.

https://nationalfile.com/andy-biggs-...ccine-mandate/

I like it.

Hope
[Reply]
Page 74 of 79
« First < 24647071727374 75767778 > Last »
Up