ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 72 of 79
« First < 22626869707172 73747576 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Growing list of vaccine mandates
RodeoPants2 02:33 PM 08-11-2021
The list of vaccine mandates are growing, which is outstanding. Vaccines are the way we beat this bug, and I love that there is a growing list companies requiring the vax for their customers, and companies & government are requiring the vax for their employees.

I'm sure this is a partial list, so far the vax is mandated for:
Employees at: Disney, walmart, facebook, google, spirit airlines, united airlines, cicso, doordash

For teachers in CA (fuck the teacher's unions who opposed this)

State workers in OR, WA

All members of the armed forces.

There are also numerous businesses (including several cruise lines) requiring their customers & staff be vaccinated, and you can actually search in Yelp specifically for that.

Bring 'em on. As the delta variant rises, we beat this bug with vaccines. Selfish idiots not willing to do their part can stay home.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 12:18 PM 10-19-2021
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
Good for him; it's nice to see people stay true to their heartfelt beliefs.
Washington State and Maine are both notorious for denying religious exemptions. That will NOT hold up in the courts, which are moving in that direction. After they do, he needs to sue.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 12:34 PM 10-19-2021
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
Washington State and Maine are both notorious for denying religious exemptions. That will NOT hold up in the courts, which are moving in that direction. After they do, he needs to sue.
I agree as he moves on for greener pastures.
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 04:47 PM 10-19-2021
Originally Posted by :
White House officials don't care about religious exemptions from vaccine mandates, and they don't think people who bring religious exemptions from vaccine mandates are "sincere" in their beliefs.

Human Events senior editor Jack Posobiec broke the news on Human Events Daily, exposing the Biden administration's complete disregard for Americans' religious liberty rights. DOJ attorney Marty Lederman can be heard on a phone call from September advising the administration as to how to combat employees religious exemption demands from the vaccine mandate.

BREAKING: Leaked audio reveals DOJ official questioning sincerity of Americans' religious exemptions to COVID vaccine

They are actively plotting ways to come up with a convincing "fuck you" in response to claims of religious exemption.
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 05:05 PM 10-19-2021

Please DO NOT RT this clip of a Biden official criticizing the religious beliefs of federal workers on abortion. Devout Catholic Joe Biden would be very upset! pic.twitter.com/qW1L9bi0GC

— Jack Posobiec ���� (@JackPosobiec) October 19, 2021

[Reply]
Imon Yourside 05:09 PM 10-19-2021

My time as chief, at my current agency, has come to an end. There are some things worth fighting for, even if it means walking out the door! Please pray for the city, as 75% of the officers left with me! Pray for all of us to find where God wants us! Thank you all!!

— Chief Jimmy Banks (@J_Banks48) October 19, 2021

[Reply]
MahomesMagic 05:19 PM 10-19-2021
Originally Posted by Imon Yourside:
Joe Biden is uniting the country. But not in the way he thinks.

Imagine hundreds of thousands of people with nothing to lose now who all hate the DC royalists.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 05:22 PM 10-19-2021
This is why you do not comply with tyrants.

You give in they will ask for more. Now even if you took 2 injections if you don't get a 3rd....

Premier Daniel Andrews today stated in no uncertain terms that unvaccinated Victorians will remain excluded from economic and social activities well into 2022. Premier also warned double dosed Victorians they may be locked up if they don't take booster shots if required. pic.twitter.com/YP0uQj2bFM

— real Rukshan (@therealrukshan) October 19, 2021

[Reply]
Imon Yourside 05:24 PM 10-19-2021
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:

Imagine hundreds of thousands of people with nothing to lose now who all hate the DC royalists.
Oh I think this is all being done by design, they have to bring us down and are not above patrolling our streets with foreign troops.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 06:23 PM 10-19-2021
Originally Posted by Just Passin' By:
BREAKING: Leaked audio reveals DOJ official questioning sincerity of Americans' religious exemptions to COVID vaccine

They are actively plotting ways to come up with a convincing "**** you" in response to claims of religious exemption.
Robert Barnes has been covering this extensively on his locals account. People there, have posted the invasive questions some employers are giving that doubt their religious exemption. If they ask those saying it's the fetal cell lines they oppose in the vaccines, then they tell ask them if they never have taken a Tylenol, because that has fetal cell lines in it. I never heard that one before but it just goes on and on. He sued Tyson's chicken over it and Tyson's lawyers acted in very bad faith by trying to take it out of the State's courts to the Federal.

This whole idea that literally "everybody must be vaccinated" isn't even science. They don't need that. That's right out of the mouth of Klaus Schwab. It's really odd they're pushing it so hard. We've never done this before even with worse outbreaks. To me is an indication of ulterior motives that something more than just people's health. I don't think it's about that or public health — AT ALL!
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 06:28 PM 10-19-2021
Originally Posted by Imon Yourside:
Oh I think this is all being done by design, they have to bring us down and are not above patrolling our streets with foreign troops.
Or with robot armies run on AI or remotely. When the military is damaged with vaccines, what will they use?
[Reply]
Bump 06:57 PM 10-19-2021
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:

I think that's exactly what they want. They are declaring war on the people in hopes that there will be a response, even if it's just a little protest with signs. They can install their FBI agents (again) and use their media to gaslight people into thinking it's another 9/11 (again). Then they can use that as an excuse to arrest/execute dissenters.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 08:31 PM 10-19-2021
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
Why would people live in those rainy shitholes keep living there? Lots of beauty there, I'm not going to lie, but when the humans are as stupid as their elected officials in their big cities are, why stay?

I think coach isn't worried about living in Rainville anymore...
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 05:03 AM 10-20-2021
The Vax mandates working as well as the masks!

Cases continue to skyrocket in Lithuania, well over a month into one of the strictest vaccine passport systems in the world and nearly 3 weeks into a mask mandate, proving once again that if you just require vaccines to buy food and make everyone wear masks, you can control COVID pic.twitter.com/v0vVzOLU49

— IM (@ianmSC) October 19, 2021

[Reply]
jdubya 03:08 PM 10-20-2021
https://patch.com/california/lamorin...campaign=alert

In-N-Out Burger: 'We Refuse To Become The Vaccination Police'
California chain refused to enforce a local vaccine requirement for restaurants. San Francisco's health department shut them down:
[Reply]
KC_Lee 03:23 PM 10-20-2021
Originally Posted by jdubya:
https://patch.com/california/lamorin...campaign=alert

In-N-Out Burger: 'We Refuse To Become The Vaccination Police'
California chain refused to enforce a local vaccine requirement for restaurants. San Francisco's health department shut them down:
The New Brownshirts are coming for them too.

BREAKING: In-N-Out burger restaurant in San Francisco attacks the city's vaccine mandate, saying they refuse to be "the vaccination police for any government" after being temporarily shut down for COVID violations. RT IF YOU THINK THEIR BEHAVIOR IS SHAMEFUL!

— Occupy Democrats (@OccupyDemocrats) October 19, 2021

[Reply]
Page 72 of 79
« First < 22626869707172 73747576 > Last »
Up