ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 99 of 2678
« First < 49899596979899 1001011021031091491995991099 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Patrick Mahomes Thread*****
Dante84 07:19 PM 04-27-2017
IT ****ING HAPPENED

OP UPDATE:

Because of all the interest in this thread, I've place all of the video content of Patrick Mahomes II's college career, and draft day goodness into a single post that can be found here. Enjoy!
[Reply]
staylor26 02:47 PM 05-03-2017
Originally Posted by RunKC:
This is what you love about the kid. His eyes are always downfield. Alex doesn't do this..he puts his head down and just takes off.

Splooge
[Reply]
RunKC 03:01 PM 05-03-2017
One of the few plays where his feet were solid and his mechanics looked good. Good drop stepping into the throw. Right on the fucking money.

This will look a lot like what the finished product will be folks

[Reply]
Easy 6 03:02 PM 05-03-2017
Originally Posted by RunKC:
This is what you love about the kid. His eyes are always downfield. Alex doesn't do this..he puts his head down and just takes off.

Man, just like SNR said... this guy is the finest block of marble Andy Reid has ever had as a head coach

He is gonna labor over this kid like never before, sweating every little detail, making sure every little nuance is juuust so

Between the makeup of the young man himself, and Reids tender loving care, there isnt a chance in hell this kid busts... get your ass kicking boots on, boys
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 03:05 PM 05-03-2017
Andy Reid on NFL Insiders today talking about Mahomes:

"He gets to come in and take his time to learn in a room with a good quarterback and good coaches, and take his time to learn. Now, there's obviously an urgency within that 'take your time', because we're gonna expect him to learn it quickly, but realistically he doesn't have to play this year, and we'll just see how things go after that."

Does that sound like a guy who has any plans right now for Smith to still be playing in 2018? No, it doesn't quite honestly.

Eat a dick, Tiger.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 03:12 PM 05-03-2017
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:

"He gets to come in and take his time to learn in a room with a good quarterback and good coaches, and take his time to learn. Now, there's obviously an urgency within that 'take your time', because we're gonna expect him to learn it quickly, but realistically he doesn't have to play this year, and we'll just see how things go after that."

Does that sound like a guy who has any plans right now for Smith to still be playing in 2018? No, it doesn't quite honestly.

Eat a dick, Tiger.
Sounds like a redshirt year to me.
[Reply]
Fish 03:17 PM 05-03-2017
NFL teams don't spend two first round draft picks on a guy, just to waste two contract years on the bench.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 03:20 PM 05-03-2017
Mahomes is a baller.
[Reply]
TigeRRUppeRRcut 03:26 PM 05-03-2017
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:

Eat a dick, Tiger.
Dummy, he needs to learn quickly to be a backup. Reid implies Bray is the likely #2 to start the year. Also, Smith will be on the roster in 2018. Mayock and I will be right about that. Wanna wager a 3 month ban on that?
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 03:29 PM 05-03-2017
Originally Posted by TigerUppercut:
Dummy, he needs to learn quickly to be a backup. Reid implies Bray is the likely #2 to start the year. Also, Smith will be on the roster in 2018. Mayock and I will get right about that
You're reaching pretty hard there. Reid is expecting there to be enough progress for him to potentially start in 2018.
[Reply]
DRM08 03:30 PM 05-03-2017
Dummy, he needs to learn quickly to be a backup. Reid implies Bray is the likely #2 to start the year. Also, Smith will be on the roster in 2018. Mayock and I will get right about that
I don't think the Chiefs will gladly give Alex $17 million in 2018 unless he has a better season this year. 2017 is an opportunity for him to prove he actually is worth that $17 million number in 2018. If he has a great 2017, then that number becomes a lot easier for the Chiefs management to feel good about it.
[Reply]
TigeRRUppeRRcut 03:32 PM 05-03-2017
Smith with gladly restructure to help the cap in 2018. Easily turn 7 Mil into dead money for 2019 when he is off the team
[Reply]
Easy 6 03:38 PM 05-03-2017
Smith with gladly restructure to help the cap in 2018. Easily turn 7 Mil into dead money for 2019 when he is off the team
But we dont want him to gladly restructure, we want him to take his bajillion dollars and leave
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 03:51 PM 05-03-2017
Also, Smith will be on the roster in 2018. Mayock and I will be right about that. Wanna wager a 3 month ban on that?
hold up bud

you and I have a pending bet that goes into effect as soon as the 2018 offseason begins:

You have yourself a deal here... if Smith is not in the top 11 in ESPNs QBR (not qb rating) for quarterbacks who play at least 10 games in 2017 I'll ban myself for the offseason.

[Reply]
MahiMike 03:51 PM 05-03-2017
Originally Posted by chiefforlife:
This thread is amazing and sad at the same time.
We FINALLY drafted what could be the last piece of the puzzle for the Chiefs, a QB of the highest quality, the thing we have been lacking forever, and we cant ALL be excited by this?
Come On Man, lets get behind this kid and root for him!!
Yes, Alex is damn good, better than what we have had for awhile, at least since Trent Green but he just doesnt have the killer instinct, the IT factor that allows him to come up with the big play at the right time. The one that wins us a game only a top QB can win, you know...

I am so ****ing excited about Mr. Mahomes that I cant even stand to wait a whole nother year, even though I know I have to! Damn.

Patrick ****ing Mahomes II, PFM2!!
OMG! I just realized something.

PM = Peyton Manning

PM2 = 2nd coming of Peyton Manning

PM2 = Patrick Mahomes!

2PM = 2 super bowls for Patrick Mahomes and the Chiefs

:-)
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 03:52 PM 05-03-2017
Dummy, he needs to learn quickly to be a backup. Reid implies Bray is the likely #2 to start the year. Also, Smith will be on the roster in 2018. Mayock and I will be right about that. Wanna wager a 3 month ban on that?
Barring injury, Mahomes will be the starter in 2018. I'd make that bet.
[Reply]
Page 99 of 2678
« First < 49899596979899 1001011021031091491995991099 > Last »
Up