ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 91 of 2687
« First < 41818788899091 929394951011411915911091 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Patrick Mahomes Thread*****
Dante84 07:19 PM 04-27-2017
IT ****ING HAPPENED

OP UPDATE:

Because of all the interest in this thread, I've place all of the video content of Patrick Mahomes II's college career, and draft day goodness into a single post that can be found here. Enjoy!
[Reply]
RunKC 09:55 AM 05-02-2017
This is just a hunch, but I think this theory could be more accurate than people think..

Alex's wife obviously was nervous when he got his concussion, which is now multiple concussions for him. He's getting older, he's more than well off at this point.
Alex helping Andy scout these QB'a and finding Mahomes wasn't just out of the kindness of his heart. I think Alex has had discussions with Andy that he isn't playing past his contract and the Chiefs need to go ahead and prepare for the future there.

It's very possible that Andy wasn't just drafting a QB bc of Alex's limits. Alex isn't going to go anywhere at 34-35 years old and start over again.

This is probably it for him.
[Reply]
The Franchise 09:57 AM 05-02-2017
Originally Posted by RunKC:
This is just a hunch, but I think this theory could be more accurate than people think..

Alex's wife obviously was nervous when he got his concussion, which is now multiple concussions for him. He's getting older, he's more than well off at this point.
Alex helping Andy scout these QB'a and finding Mahomes wasn't just out of the kindness of his heart. I think Alex has had discussions with Andy that he isn't playing past his contract and the Chiefs need to go ahead and prepare for the future there.

It's very possible that Andy wasn't just drafting a QB bc of Alex's limits. Alex isn't going to go anywhere at 34-35 years old and start over again.

This is probably it for him.
And we aren't paying him $20 million to be a backup QB. He can stay for 2 years if he takes a PAY CUT for that 2nd year. Not a restructure.....not an extension.....a fucking pay cut. And a significant one at that. He can make $8 million dollars to watch Mahomes lead us to victory. Maybe he'll get a ring out of it.
[Reply]
RunKC 10:02 AM 05-02-2017
Originally Posted by Pestilence:
And we aren't paying him $20 million to be a backup QB. He can stay for 2 years if he takes a PAY CUT for that 2nd year. Not a restructure.....not an extension.....a ****ing pay cut. And a significant one at that. He can make $8 million dollars to watch Mahomes lead us to victory. Maybe he'll get a ring out of it.
It wouldn't shock me at all if they convert some of his salary into a bonus in 2018 to lower the cap hit, which they did with Houston last year to save $6 million to the cap.

That's pending him still being here in 2018 though
[Reply]
raybec 4 10:05 AM 05-02-2017
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
THAT set you off? Seriously?

No, you're right. Mahomes' ability to nod his head at a blowhard ESPN talking head tells me we're in for at least a half dozen SB rings!!
Nothing set me off, but I'm sure if you look deep into yourself you can acknowledge that you can be an arrogant prick.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 10:06 AM 05-02-2017
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Mike Kafka
Brad Childress
Matt Nagy
Andy Reid

I have so much trust in these men to coach this kid up.
No kidding at 1st Reid will have PMII play like Alex until 3rd down which is where we'll see the true difference between the QBs gunslinger vs game manager.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 10:06 AM 05-02-2017
Originally Posted by raybec 4:
Nothing set me off, but I'm sure if you look deep into yourself you can acknowledge that you can be an arrogant prick.
Go

Fuck

Yourself.

Seriously.

Go Fuck Yourself.

You were really impressed about the potential for future greatness when a pending NFL QB simply agrees with a former coach while sitting around shooting the shit in a film room. I suggest that might be a little over overeffusive, and you go ham on ME? Go Fuck Yourself.
[Reply]
raybec 4 10:10 AM 05-02-2017
Go

Yourself.

Seriously.

Go **** Yourself.
Oh c'mon sugar tits, don't get yourself all twisted!
[Reply]
Baby Lee 10:13 AM 05-02-2017
Oh c'mon sugar tits, don't get yourself all twisted!
You know deep in your heart, you're gonna die unloved and alone.

Don't deny it, it's more embarrassing to deny it than to fess up.
[Reply]
carcosa 10:13 AM 05-02-2017
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
Gruden/Kiper fist bump after the Chiefs picked Mahomes:

https://youtu.be/jTfSx_ZvXLI
They KNOW he's gonna be a SUPERSTARRRRR
[Reply]
The Franchise 10:14 AM 05-02-2017
Can you two take your vaginal bleeding elsewhere?
[Reply]
Baby Lee 10:15 AM 05-02-2017
Originally Posted by carcosa:
They KNOW he's gonna be a SUPERSTARRRRR
Did you see how awesomely Mahomes took criticism!!!!

Mark my words, THAT'S what's gonna pay off in Januarys to come!!
[Reply]
Baby Lee 10:18 AM 05-02-2017
Originally Posted by Pestilence:
Can you two take your vaginal bleeding elsewhere?
Sorry we interrupted your persual of RoR's gay sadist fanfic.

Resume your butthole pleasures.
[Reply]
raybec 4 10:19 AM 05-02-2017
Did you see how awesomely Mahomes took criticism!!!!

Mark my words, THAT'S what's gonna pay off in Januarys to come!!
Yeah, but you're not an arrogant prick. It's ok my thin skinned friend. We'll all refrain from hurting your feelings from here on.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 10:21 AM 05-02-2017
Yeah, but you're not an arrogant prick. It's ok my thin skinned friend. We'll all refrain from hurting your feelings from here on.
You're the one whining like a little bitch about having your overexuberance needled.

I'm the one pissed because you immediately resort to personal attacks when your stupidity is highlighted.

And make no mistake. Initially, I just said you were getting close to praising just to praise. Now, I'm deriding every retarded word out of your mouth. But that was YOUR decision.
[Reply]
raybec 4 10:23 AM 05-02-2017
You're the one whining like a little bitch about having your overexuberance needled.

I'm the one pissed because you immediately resort to personal attacks when your stupidity is highlighted.

And make no mistake. Initially, I just said you were getting close to praising just to praise. Now, I'm deriding every retarded word out of your mouth. But that was YOUR decision.
Oh no, I'm going to have to post an I'm leaving forever thread.
[Reply]
Page 91 of 2687
« First < 41818788899091 929394951011411915911091 > Last »
Up