ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 408 of 435
« First < 308358398404405406407408 409410411412418 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Frank Clark fucking sucks
RealSNR 02:33 PM 09-15-2019
Guy has done NOTHING in two games. Barely any pressures to speak of against trash OTs.

Yeah, I'm in bitchy gameday mode. Don't care. I'm tired of paying out the ass for defensive players who don't make plays.

At least Justin Houston could dominate against bad teams after we paid him.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 09:45 AM 10-12-2023
Originally Posted by O.city:

via GIPHY

Does the fact that the guy got himself another paycheck and immediately started jaking it again mean nothing to these people?

The guys a fucking bum.

Remember when folks were trying to say he was hot? Or his wrists were hurt?

Turns out the motherfucker is just lazy and undedicated. He's a guy who simply doesn't care enough to be there for his teammates. Why do we want him on this roster?
[Reply]
TwistedChief 09:47 AM 10-12-2023
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Why do we want him on this roster?
Mostly because your meltdown would be epic.
[Reply]
raybec 4 09:48 AM 10-12-2023
Does the fact that the guy got himself another paycheck and immediately started jaking it again mean nothing to these people?

The guys a ****ing bum.
Not anymore than the dopes who thought Chase Claypool was going to suddenly play hard for Andy when Mike Tomlin, one of the most universally recognized "players coach", couldn't get him to.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:48 AM 10-12-2023
frank went to denver for a quiet quit and we praise him for it
[Reply]
Wisconsin_Chief 10:00 AM 10-12-2023
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
He wouldn't be replacing Herring. He would move BJ Thompson off this roster. I'd rather have Thompson.
I very much doubt it would be Thompson, they know he would never make it to the PS if they waived him. Herring easily would, if they even wanted him back there.

It was pretty weak what Clark pulled going to Denver, but he clearly loves it here and has said many times Reid is like a father to him. If he gets cut and would come back for league minimum, I can't see the Chiefs saying no to him, especially with Jones pounding the table for him.

Guess we'll see.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 10:06 AM 10-12-2023
"Reid was like a father to me..."

{does another shot} {takes 8 weeks off}

Yeah - he sure as shit acted like it for four years here...
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 10:07 AM 10-12-2023
We'd need to release TWO guys for him and Omenihue? I think I'll pass.
[Reply]
Bowser 10:07 AM 10-12-2023
Sign him week 18, no other option is acceptable.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 10:07 AM 10-12-2023

The guys a fucking bum.

Remember when folks were trying to say he was hot? Or his wrists were hurt?

Turns out the motherfucker is just lazy and undedicated. He's a guy who simply doesn't care enough to be there for his teammates. Why do we want him on this roster?
Because it'll be fucking hilarious when he breaks the all time postseason sack record, that's why.
[Reply]
Wisconsin_Chief 10:09 AM 10-12-2023
"Reid was like a father to me..."

{does another shot} {takes 8 weeks off}

Yeah - he sure as shit acted like it for four years here...
Hey, I'm just saying, he wants to be here.

Whether or not they want him back, we will find out pretty quickly. I think it's way more likely than some of you want to admit.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 10:12 AM 10-12-2023
Originally Posted by Bowser:
Sign him week 18, no other option is acceptable.
Like I said - I wholeheartedly endorse the idea of sticking him on the practice squad and watching him get his fractional pay while Malike Herring and BJ Thompson draw NFL salaries.

"You see - those guys, y'know, try."
[Reply]
tyton75 10:18 AM 10-12-2023
Matt Dickerson and Malik Herring for Omenihue and Clark (on a vet mini deal)... that would be a trade I'd be willing to make I think.

Not that it matters but something like that could also convince CJ to make a friendlier deal if we brought his buddy back.
[Reply]
wazu 10:19 AM 10-12-2023
Originally Posted by tyton75:
Matt Dickerson and Malik Herring for Omenihue and Clark (on a vet mini deal)... that would be a trade I'd be willing to make I think.

Not that it matters but something like that could also convince CJ to make a friendlier deal if we brought his buddy back.
Offer CJ a manageable extension and promise him if he signs it we'll pay Frank Clark $1M per year as long a CJ is on the roster.
[Reply]
Skyy God 10:26 AM 10-12-2023
Originally Posted by SHOWTIME:
That’s gonna be a release.
[Reply]
raybec 4 10:30 AM 10-12-2023
Originally Posted by tyton75:

CJ has shown us who he is. He wants to get close to Donald money. I doubt that whatever we do with that stooge Frank Clark will change any of that.
[Reply]
Page 408 of 435
« First < 308358398404405406407408 409410411412418 > Last »
Up