ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 7
< 12345 67 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Sorry if discussed, but wtf Andy
MightyMouse 03:39 PM 08-16-2019
Love Reid. Everyone has a weakness or two and I defend Andy a lot but I’m pretty pissed about playing the starters, especially for a half. Mahomes got hit hard on the first play and came down on his arm last week. Then you have the run that he slid but he could have had a non contact injury when he stopped and cut that play back.
I don’t think I can be convinced that having him out there running basic plays is gonna make a bit of difference. We hope this is a 19 game season, why expose the important guys to more.
Would love to see them take the Rams approach who aren’t even having 20 guys travel.

This also gives more run for back ups to face better competition in a preaseason game if the other team is playing starters early.

I get it for the defense a bit. I don’t think they don’t need a half but I’m fine with them getting some time.
I also don’t wanna see D Lee playing as much. If anyone needs the extra work it’s Raggland. IMO Lee is the 2-3rd most important LBer on this team.

/rant
[Reply]
MightyMouse 06:59 PM 08-16-2019
Originally Posted by wazu:
I'm generally in favor of what you're saying, MightyMouse. I'd rather sit starters very early. My only hope (other than no injuries) is that the risk they are taking translates to playing at a higher level and fewer breakdowns in pass protection, etc, from our starters once the regular season gets here.
Thanks for an actual response. I definitely get that view. The reason I still don’t like it is that the line has played together a lot. Several vets. The defense isn’t going to being showing much so they just don’t gain anything. I am okay with one series BUT I would like to see better discipline for Mahomes in that case. For example, you got to tell him not to scramble. Quick passes, no reason to risk the hit he took one the first play or when he scrambled. That’s how I view it at least.
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 06:59 PM 08-16-2019
Originally Posted by eDave:
I was full of shit on the last part.

I'm heading out for the night. Hope I don't break my arm at happy hour.
Hopefully Andy pulls you out of there after 1 drink!!!
[Reply]
MightyMouse 07:02 PM 08-16-2019
I was full of shit on the last part.

I'm heading out for the night. Hope I don't break my arm at happy hour.
Fair enough. Have a good night. If your a scotch drinker have one for me.
[Reply]
MightyMouse 07:03 PM 08-16-2019
Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi:
Damn, an elevator that posts on Chiefsplanet!!
Some forums don’t have a elevator, glad I could bring it to CP
[Reply]
RealSNR 07:05 PM 08-16-2019
Originally Posted by MightyMouse:
I am as I type this
A window is not the same thing as a chick's ass
[Reply]
MightyMouse 07:07 PM 08-16-2019
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
A window is not the same thing as a chick's ass
Obviously man.

Oh wait, now I get it. Got me good.
[Reply]
Why Not? 07:08 PM 08-16-2019
I don't care. Moar REPS.

Mahomes could also get hurt in the first regular season game.
Honestly this should be /thread
[Reply]
RealSNR 07:13 PM 08-16-2019
Mahomes could get hurt driving to walk-through practice.

Mahomes could get hurt on the sideline during a preseason game that he doesn't play in.

Mahomes could get hurt during sex with Brittney.
[Reply]
Naptown Chief 07:15 PM 08-16-2019
Originally Posted by KCUnited:
Was hoping this was a food thread.
Outstanding post
[Reply]
TinyEvel 01:00 AM 08-17-2019
You're the guy who buys new sneakers and never wears them outside.
[Reply]
eDave 02:01 AM 08-17-2019
Originally Posted by MightyMouse:
Fair enough. Have a good night. If your a scotch drinker have one for me.
Ha ha! My Uber driver dumped my ass on the side of the highway. :-).

Home safe.

Peace out.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 06:40 AM 08-17-2019
Originally Posted by SAUTO:
He overthrew most long balls...
Any qb with a strong arm will. It's a safe way to throw a risky deep ball. Timing overthrow don't bother me. What happened too often is when mahomes throws deep off platform when he doesn't need to. Often you see receivers waiting on a deep ball. The 50th td to Demarcus Robinson is a great example. His biggest area for improvement is throwing an accurate deep ball and footwork will go a long way. I think mahomes has commented that he needs to start stepping into his throws.
[Reply]
carcosa 06:58 AM 08-17-2019
Epic Thread!
[Reply]
njchiefs 07:32 AM 08-17-2019
I think we should sit the major starters the first six regular season games. We still make the playoffs at 10-6. It gives us our best chance to win the big game.
[Reply]
Easy 6 07:37 AM 08-17-2019
Stop shitting your drawers, Mr Mouse... re-lax
[Reply]
Page 5 of 7
< 12345 67 >
Up