ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 29 of 46
« First < 192526272829 3031323339 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>The SNL Thread
Easy 6 08:51 PM 05-12-2007
I've been considering doing this for a while, so here goes. A thread to discuss anyone & anything relating to the show.

They keep a pretty tight lid on all images & apparently stay after youtube as well, so those kinds of things might be a 'lil hard to come by, but oh well.

Pretty much everyone here seems to be a fan of it on some level, so it might be kinda fun.

Its as close to Cant Miss Television as there is for me.
[Reply]
Third Eye 07:59 PM 04-05-2015
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
And I gotta say, I kind of dug how low key CRJ's performance was for a pop song/singer.

Nice flattering black dress and stand center stage and sing.

Worked better than it should have.

Plus, though I'm not usually a fan of bangs, there's always room for a gal who can rock a Leeloo
While I liked the music moreso than I'm comfortable with, it seemed pretty clear that she didn't actually sing a lick of it. Nobody will convince me that wasn't lip-synced.
[Reply]
cosmo20002 07:59 PM 04-05-2015
Get a hobby, any hobby.
Your post was just so full of pretentious twatiness, I couldn't help it.
[Reply]
cosmo20002 08:01 PM 04-05-2015
Originally Posted by Third Eye:
While I liked the music moreso than I'm comfortable with, it seemed pretty clear that she didn't actually sing a lick of it. Nobody will convince me that wasn't lip-synced.
What did you think of her bangs and ability to rock a Leeloo?
[Reply]
Baby Lee 08:09 PM 04-05-2015
Originally Posted by cosmo20002:
Your post was just so full of pretentious twatiness, I couldn't help it.
Completely serious. You scare me. . . . like 'go get a restraining order' scare me, . . . 'head on a swivel in public spaces' scare me, . . . 'check under my car in parking lot' scare me. . . 'never get too attached to a rabbit' scare me.

Seriously, seriously, . . . seek help.

I don't need a monitor, and I don't desire your constant obsessive attention.

Mods, if cosmo ever inquires regarding me, don't tell her a fucking thing whether you know it from memory or have it on file somewhere.

This lady is unstable.
[Reply]
cosmo20002 08:29 PM 04-05-2015
Completely serious. You scare me. . . . like 'go get a restraining order' scare me, . . . 'head on a swivel in public spaces' scare me, . . . 'check under my car in parking lot' scare me. . . 'never get too attached to a rabbit' scare me.

Mods, if cosmo ever inquires regarding me, don't tell her a ****ing thing whether you know it from memory or have it on file somewhere.

This lady is unstable.
I'm not sure where I ever got the idea that you're an unhinged drama queen with hormonal issues, possibly from pre-op tranny medication.

I recognized the rabbit reference--it's from a movie!
[Reply]
Baby Lee 08:40 PM 04-05-2015
I'm not sure where I ever got the idea that you're an unhinged drama queen with hormonal issues, possibly from pre-op tranny medication.

I recognized the rabbit reference--it's from a movie!
And I have no idea why anyone would think you are obsessed or unhinged in the least.

Who seeks who out? Daily? Hourly? In every nook and cranny of CP. To remind everyone that she's here and she has her eye on ol' Baby Lee, making sure he doesn't get out of line.

You've come unhinged, face it and seek help.

It's not fun, and it's not funny.
[Reply]
Gonzo 08:51 PM 04-05-2015

Mods, if cosmo ever inquires regarding me, don't tell her a fucking thing whether you know it from memory or have it on file somewhere.

This lady is unstable.
Noted

You two need to disengage any conversation for a while please.
[Reply]
cosmo20002 09:19 PM 04-05-2015
Originally Posted by Gonzo:
Noted

You two need to disengage any conversation for a while please.
:-)
[Reply]
Gonzo 10:17 PM 04-05-2015
Emoticon to your hearts content to all of my posts. I could not care less.

You're both much loved members here and I really don't like what I've been seeing recently. You're both good people so lets grow up a bit. I'd hate to have to play the dickhead principal off of the breakfast club there, Emilio.

[Reply]
cosmo20002 10:18 PM 04-05-2015
Originally Posted by Gonzo:
Emoticon to your hearts content to all of my posts. I could not care less.

You're both much loved members here and I really don't like what I've been seeing recently. You're both good people so lets grow up a bit. I'd hate to have to play the dickhead principal off of the breakfast club there, Emilio.

Movie reference! :-)
[Reply]
scho63 05:43 PM 10-04-2015
Last night's SNL was a 90 minute endorsement of Hillary Clinton and bashing of the Republican's. Very little comedy-How far the mighty have fallen.
[Reply]
Mi_chief_fan 05:48 PM 10-04-2015
I don't get SNL's fascination with Miley Cyrus.
[Reply]
Mennonite 05:53 PM 10-04-2015
More deserving of cancellation: zombie Simpsons or zombie SNL?
[Reply]
Easy 6 06:31 PM 10-04-2015
Originally Posted by scho63:
Last night's SNL was a 90 minute endorsement of Hillary Clinton and bashing of the Republican's. Very little comedy-How far the mighty have fallen.
They've always been ultra-liberal.

I didn't catch it last night, but I honestly don't think the show is very good these days.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 06:34 PM 10-04-2015
Originally Posted by scho63:
One of the reasons I don't watch much anymore. Not to mention they just really aren't all the funny anymore.
[Reply]
Page 29 of 46
« First < 192526272829 3031323339 > Last »
Up