Page 13 of 103
« First < 3910111213 141516172363 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Buffalo Bills
TLO 09:16 PM 01-16-2022
We're on to Buffalo
[Reply]
eDave 12:14 AM 01-17-2022
Originally Posted by Chiefspants:
Oh well "HERP DERP Allen's INTS against the Failcons weren't on him" it is.
Those are most likely the table divers. They are just stupid in general.
[Reply]
mr. tegu 12:14 AM 01-17-2022
Bills fans are still trying to convince themselves Allen is on Mahomes level. When he has his inevitable down game against us they will blame it on the o line or something, not his erratic play.
[Reply]
PlayoffDaquix 12:16 AM 01-17-2022
My opinion of the back-to-back AFC East Champion Buffalo Bills.

- Went through a slump mid season. Our LT got Covid (for the second time). Then our LG got covid. Then our RT got hurt. Then our 2nd WR and 3rd WR got covid. They were flip-flopping guys all over the line in various positions. Then our TE broke his hand. Then Tre White tore his ACL. It was just a mess.

- Despite all of that, there is really no excuse to lose to Jacksonville. We just sucked. It makes no sense. After the game one of the players made a comment alluding to the fact that they felt they could just “turn it on” at the end and secure the W. It didn’t happen and they deserved to lose.

- All but 1 loss was extremely close games. 1 possession games. Bills would be the #1 seed if Allen didn’t slip in Tennessee on 4th and inches right near the goal line with 30 seconds left. But he did. So we aren’t. Every win this season has been by double digits. Not saying that to brag, but rather just an FYI if anyone didn’t know.

- Now that the OL is finally healthy, the running game is really clicking. Bills ended the season I think 6th overall in rushing and 3rd overall in points per game and 1st overall in points differential.

- Bills defense seems better since Tre White was lost for the year to injury. I don’t think not having an All Pro actually makes them better but the unit as a whole is playing even better than when he was with the team. The defense finished #1 overall (yards AND points).

- In my opinion, Josh Allen is every bit Mahomes equal at this point. There is nothing he can’t do. I think Allen and Mahomes are the new Brady/Manning.

- Bills have won 5 straight now.

Lastly, the Bills were BUILT to beat the Chiefs.

Every offseason move was made with one goal in mind: Beat the Chiefs.

It worked once.

But circumstances are always different months later. Whether it be Jones back on the field or Sorensen on the bench or Tre White not in blue… things are different.

Lets see if Buffalo’s entire offseason was worth it… or whether it was all in vain. What happened in October doesn’t matter anymore.

[Reply]
OnTheWarpath15 12:16 AM 01-17-2022
Originally Posted by carcosa:
4th straight!
Ack, I suck.
[Reply]
TomBarndtsTwin 12:16 AM 01-17-2022
Yeah, I remember all the talking heads were talking up the Bills when they came into Arrowhead for the AFC Title game last year. We saw how that turned out.

I hope they all spend all week talking about how great the Bills are and everyone of them picks the Bills. It’ll make it that much sweeter.

Yeah, I know they won their regular season ‘Super Bowl’ against us earlier this year. We were a different team then and struggling. They were rolling at the time. We’ve swapped places now. They took a nosedive after their win against us and struggled throughout the rest of the regular season. We’re coming into this game having won 10 of 11, the only loss being a last second walk off to the Bengals with, shall we say, some questionable officiating at the end.

I welcome the Bills. Revenge is always the sweetest. They had the ‘revenge factor’ earlier thanks to the playoff loss. They got their pay back in that earlier regular season victory. It’s our turn now to return the favor and remind them of their place in the AFC.

I’ll almost feel bad dashing the Super Bowl plans 2 years in a row. Then again, Buffalo never wins in the Super Bowl anyway, so we’ll probably be doing them a favor and saving their fanbase some eventual heartache.

You’re welcome, Bills fans, in advance.

XOXOXO
[Reply]
eDave 12:17 AM 01-17-2022
Back-to-back AFC East Champion Buffalo Bills.

That's cute.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 12:17 AM 01-17-2022
Originally Posted by PlayoffDaquix:
Way to not comprehend what I actually wrote.
Remember when your 2021 self had to write this humiliation last year? :-)

Originally Posted by Matter2003:
Rough game. Congrats, you played well and deserved to win. Once again the Bills gameplan on both sides of the ball was complete crap.

Chiefs gameplan on D was to basically commit defensive holding and illegal contact downfield on every pass play and the Bills never adjusted to it. Clearly it hasn't been getting called at all in the playoffs so they needed to be more prepared for the refs to swallow the whistles and they weren't.

Story of the game was the Bills going 2/4 in the redzone against the worst redzone D in the NFL and then Allen getting a ball picked right outside the redzone on a tipped ball.

Defensively I don't even know what the gameplan was. Clearly nothing they did worked. Kelce was killing them all first half and then they let Hill loose in the 2nd.

Bills clearly need an upgrade on the DLine they couldn't even get close to Mahomes. Bills OLine blocked terribly again and it would have been cool if Jones got tossed in the 1st quarter for throwing a punch but that didn't happen.

All in all...humbling game, Bills need to go to work to get better matching up against KC because they will have to figure out a way to beat them if they want to make it out of the AFC.

[Reply]
TwistedChief 12:18 AM 01-17-2022
I was listening to The Ringer NFL podcast this morning. I was shocked that 2 of the 3 of them still were taking the Chiefs over the Bills after the Saturday night games and before seeing how the Chiefs fared in presumably beating the Steelers.

Those people are usually more focused on real analysis than clickbait takes, but I'm sure you'll see the usual suspects like Bayless, etc overwhelmingly choosing the Bills. Just remember it means nothing and let's not have an entire thread crying about it.
[Reply]
carcosa 12:21 AM 01-17-2022

- Went through a slump mid season. Our LT got Covid (for the second time). Then our LG got covid. Then our RT got hurt. Then our 2nd WR and 3rd WR got covid. They were flip-flopping guys all over the line in various positions. Then our TE broke his hand. Then Tre White tore his ACL. It was just a mess.

- Despite all of that, there is really no excuse to lose to Jacksonville. We just sucked. It makes no sense. After the game one of the players made a comment alluding to the fact that they felt they could just “turn it on” at the end and secure the W. It didn’t happen and they deserved to lose.

- All but 1 loss was extremely close games. 1 possession games. Bills would be the #1 seed if Allen didn’t slip in Tennessee on 4th and inches right near the goal line with 30 seconds left. But he did. So we aren’t. Every win this season has been by double digits.

- Now that the OL is finally healthy, the running game is really clicking. Bills ended the season I think 6th overall in rushing and 3rd overall in points per game and 1st overall in points differential.

- Bills defense seems better since Tre White was lost for the year to injury. I don’t think not having an All Pro actually makes them better but the unit as a whole is playing even better than when he was with the team. The defense finished #1 overall (yards AND points).

- In my opinion, Josh Allen is every bit Mahomes equal at this point. There is nothing he can’t do. I think Allen and Mahomes are the new Brady/Manning.

Lastly, the Bills were BUILT to beat the Chiefs.

Every offseason move was made with one goal in mind: Beat the Chiefs.

It worked once.

But circumstances are always different months later. Whether it be Jones back on the field or Sorensen on the bench or Tre White not in blue… things are different.

Lets see if Buffalo’s entire offseason was worth it… or whether it was all in vain.
Didn't read
[Reply]
carcosa 12:21 AM 01-17-2022
Bills fans getting their hopes up again... you hate to see it
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 12:22 AM 01-17-2022
The back-to-back-to-back-to-back-to-back-to-back AFC West champion and back-to-back AFC champion Chiefs are unimpressed.
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 12:24 AM 01-17-2022
The Two-Time Super Bowl Champion Kansas City Chiefs
[Reply]
PlayoffDaquix 12:24 AM 01-17-2022
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
Remember when your 2021 self had to write this humiliation last year? :-)
That’s not me…
[Reply]
PlayoffDaquix 12:24 AM 01-17-2022
Originally Posted by carcosa:
Didn't read
What’d you say?
[Reply]
ReynardMuldrake 12:25 AM 01-17-2022

Next Sunday's AFC Divisional showdown between Josh Allen and Patrick Mahomes will be the first playoff game in NFL history between QBs who each threw 5+ TD in their previous playoff game

— NFL Research (@NFLResearch) January 17, 2022

[Reply]
Page 13 of 103
« First < 3910111213 141516172363 > Last »
Up