ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 82 of 146
« First < 32727879808182 8384858692132 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let’s talk about the Eagles (Super Bowl edition!)
RunKC 09:23 PM 01-29-2023
Well fellas what do we think?
[Reply]
htismaqe 03:45 PM 02-06-2023
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
Well, the players didn't fire him. No coach is going to have resentment toward the players.

Funny thing is, the one who is talking about having a chip on his shoulder is Sirianni. He says he never wanted to leave KC because his wife lived here and had a nice job and all her friends/family were here.

As if he could've expected Reid to retain him on the new staff.
Exactly.

They weren't keeping anybody that was part of the 2012 disaster.
[Reply]
Skyy God 03:58 PM 02-06-2023
Originally Posted by Gary Cooper:
Nah. Too long ago. If the Chiefs played the Eagles in the SB in 2014 or 2015, then maybe. He also doesn't seem like a vindictive person.
Sal Pal disagrees.

https://youtu.be/ta1onS7VVGU

Andy is outwardly polite but I’m sure wants this one bad.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 03:59 PM 02-06-2023
Originally Posted by Gary Cooper:
Nah. Too long ago. If the Chiefs played the Eagles in the SB in 2014 or 2015, then maybe. He also doesn't seem like a vindictive person.
Ehhhh, that video after our game in Philly back in 2013 might say otherwise lol I think it was Sal Palantonio..? Reid does NOT like that fucking guy.

But overall, I do agree that it's probably been too long for him to care so much. It was over a decade ago. He might feel a little extra sense of pride in sticking it to the organization that let him go, but I doubt he's putting in extra hours, obsessing over it.
[Reply]
RunKC 04:09 PM 02-06-2023
Spags is going to attack this motherfucker relentlessly. Blitz up front, press man with cover 2 shell in the back.

Curious if Chiefs DC Steve Spagnuolo cranks up the blitz rate (14th) in the Super Bowl.

Jalen Hurts has been a sicko all year, but is 29th in EPA/play and 28th in success rate out of 39 qualifiers against 5+ pass rushers per @football_sis.

Rookie CBs vs A.J. Brown & DeVonta ��

— Hayden Winks (@HaydenWinks) January 30, 2023

[Reply]
Sofa King 04:14 PM 02-06-2023
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Spags is going to attack this mother****er relentlessly. Blitz up front, press man with cover 2 shell in the back.

Nice stat. I like this stat.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 04:20 PM 02-06-2023
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
Surprised there hasn’t been more national talk about Reid being fired by the Eagles. Haven’t heard much anyway.

Do we think he’s still bitter about it and it gives him a little extra motivation?
Because Andy stamped that conversation out almost immediately.

One of the first questions he was asked was about what it would be like to play Philly and all he did was talk about his respect for the city and the organization and blah blah blah.

There's just no meat on that bone, IMO.
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 04:24 PM 02-06-2023
Spags is going to attack this mother****er relentlessly. Blitz up front, press man with cover 2 shell in the back.

I suppose it's possible Sneed doesn't clear the final phases of concussion protocol, but I find it unlikely. So it's weird to see discussion as if he is sure to miss it.
[Reply]
raybec 4 05:16 PM 02-06-2023
Originally Posted by Cave Johnson:
Sal Pal disagrees.

https://youtu.be/ta1onS7VVGU

Andy is outwardly polite but I’m sure wants this one bad.
That's almost 10 years old man. I seriously doubt he's been harboring any ill will for 10 years.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 05:24 PM 02-06-2023
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Exactly.

They weren't keeping anybody that was part of the 2012 disaster.
Sirianni's rise is crazy to me. That dude must interview like a boss.

Gets an NFL job without anything better than WR coach at IUP on his resume. Then has 10 years as a low level assistant for largely non-descript units for various teams. Then somehow parlays that into an OC job where he is AGAIN mediocre yet turns that into a HC gig.

He seems respected by the Eagles and press but what in his resume kept getting him promoted? Just has to have aced the interviews.
[Reply]
tredadda 05:43 PM 02-06-2023
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:

Gets an NFL job without anything better than WR coach at IUP on his resume. Then has 10 years as a low level assistant for largely non-descript units for various teams. Then somehow parlays that into an OC job where he is AGAIN mediocre yet turns that into a HC gig.

He seems respected by the Eagles and press but what in his resume kept getting him promoted? Just has to have aced the interviews.
He married a girl from KC?
[Reply]
raybec 4 05:44 PM 02-06-2023
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:

Eric Bieniemy asks the same question.
[Reply]
KCJake 05:49 PM 02-06-2023
The other day, somebody posted a schedule of the events this week in Glendale. I'm headed there tomorrow!! Can somebody repost that?? I can't find it
[Reply]
New World Order 06:07 PM 02-06-2023

Spags is gonna rip out his spleen!!!!!
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 06:08 PM 02-06-2023
anyone got a live stream for opening night?
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 07:25 PM 02-06-2023
Madden simulation KC-31 PHI-17
[Reply]
Page 82 of 146
« First < 32727879808182 8384858692132 > Last »
Up