ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 33 of 36
« First < 232930313233 343536 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Chiefs potentially building new stadium in Kansas
Sassy Squatch 09:45 AM 03-29-2022

Chiefs prez Mark Donovan, when asked this AM about potential new stadium options, said the team has considered options in state of Kansas. They like Arrowhead and legacy of Lamar Hunt’s stadium, but have been pitched by Kansas developers on a bunch of options. Something to watch.

— Kevin Clark (@bykevinclark) March 29, 2022

[Reply]
Perineum Ripper 09:04 AM 02-08-2023
Originally Posted by O.city:
Give us a hint.

Tyler Bray is involved somehow
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 09:05 AM 02-08-2023
Originally Posted by Mr_Tomahawk:
I know things.

That's all I can say.
Gracie talking in her sleep again ?

Always hated when she did that
[Reply]
O.city 09:09 AM 02-08-2023
I refuse to believe they're leaving what they have. No one can convince me otherwise
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 09:36 AM 02-08-2023
I know things.

That's all I can say.
Me too.

...I mean, not about the stadium, I like know things...
[Reply]
Bugeater 09:37 AM 02-08-2023
Originally Posted by InChiefsHeaven:
Me too.

...I mean, not about the stadium, I like know things...
Go on....
[Reply]
PHOG 09:38 AM 02-08-2023
I know things.

That's all I can say.
:-)
[Reply]
RealSNR 09:48 AM 02-08-2023
Originally Posted by tk13:
Probably more for the offseason but you don't hear Clark talk about the stadium everyday. Not anything groundbreaking, most of it's about the importance of Arrowhead to the fans and football in general but he does mention the stadium is 50 years old and they have to think about that.

Soldier Field is more than 100 years old.

Build a UFO inside of Arrowhead and keep the stadium where it is
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 09:52 AM 02-08-2023
I'd like to see a 100,000 seat version of Arrowhead. Same bowl design, but larger.
[Reply]
BWillie 10:37 AM 02-08-2023
Why cant they bulldoze kemper arena and put it down there? That area is prime land to be redeveloped.
[Reply]
-King- 10:39 AM 02-08-2023
Please for the love of god, don't fuck this up. Do some upgrades, modernize whatever.

But don't go build a new stadium. It just won't work.
A new stadium where Kauffman is right now would work after the royals move. Build it while they play in current arrowhead and just move everything next door when it's done.
[Reply]
philfree 10:42 AM 02-08-2023
Last time they built a new stadium it took almost 50 years to win a SB. No thanks!
[Reply]
O.city 10:42 AM 02-08-2023
Originally Posted by -King-:
A new stadium where Kauffman is right now would work after the royals move. Build it while they play in current arrowhead and just move everything next door when it's done.
But why?

Bulldoze that down, build your practice facility and such there instead of where it is now or put a hotel there or some bars.

There's zero reason to mess with a new stadium.
[Reply]
-King- 10:48 AM 02-08-2023
But why?

Bulldoze that down, build your practice facility and such there instead of where it is now or put a hotel there or some bars.

There's zero reason to mess with a new stadium.
What's wrong with their practice facility now?

And because they keep claiming that the stadiums are in bad enough shape that fixing them up would cost in the billions.

I like arrowhead too, but there will be a new stadium and since I've accepted that, I think keeping it where it is is the best option.
[Reply]
RunKC 10:51 AM 02-08-2023
The experience of Arrowhead is the tailgating. It makes the culture of Areowhead what it is.

They gonna have a big enough tailgating section downtown? Likely not
[Reply]
O.city 10:54 AM 02-08-2023
Originally Posted by -King-:
What's wrong with their practice facility now?

And because they keep claiming that the stadiums are in bad enough shape that fixing them up would cost in the billions.

I like arrowhead too, but there will be a new stadium and since I've accepted that, I think keeping it where it is is the best option.
I don't think you'd have the amount of space there at the K to build what they likely want to build but staying in the same spot would make more sense to me.

What is in such bad shape?
[Reply]
Page 33 of 36
« First < 232930313233 343536 >
Up