ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 71 of 131
« First < 21616768697071 7273747581121 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***Official 2021-2022 NBA Thread***
Pitt Gorilla 01:55 PM 10-19-2021
Season tips off tonight! LET'S GOOOOO!!!!
[Reply]
KC_Connection 10:36 PM 05-24-2022
Originally Posted by Carr4MVP:
Incorrect. If I did, I would have mentioned said topic by name. I didn't.

You shoot and it is an air ball.
Yeah, it's really difficult to figure out your intentions when you use the words "preaching" and "woke" in a basketball thread.

Stop wasting my time.
[Reply]
MarkDavis'Haircut 10:37 PM 05-24-2022
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
Yeah, it's really difficult to figure out your intentions when you use the words "preaching" and "woke" in a basketball thread.

Stop wasting my time.
Those words aren't the topic. Try again.

You chose to engage me in discussion. :-)

You wasted your own time.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 10:40 PM 05-24-2022
This guy has already made 75 pro-gun posts today in a thread about 19 elementary school kids getting shot up and killed and somehow didn't get enough of that discussion to the point that he needed to bring it up unprompted in a basketball thread.

Absolute clown shit.
[Reply]
MarkDavis'Haircut 10:45 PM 05-24-2022
You are still engaging.

Guess you like wasting time.

You are the only one that has mentioned the topic. I never have said it in this thread. Still haven't. I have only said that Kerr was distracted tonight. The result proves my claim.
[Reply]
RealSNR 04:41 AM 05-25-2022
Maybe Kerr should have focused on the game more instead of preaching.

What an embarrassment.
Steve Kerr was awful out there tonight! Missed everything, couldn't play defense, and turned the ball over!

Oh wait. He's a fucking coach. Who did all the prep work for this game before he got "distracted".

His "preaching" had zero effect on his team's ability/inability to win tonight. I think you know that, too.
[Reply]
Leroux 05:58 AM 05-25-2022
Maybe Kerr should have focused on the game more instead of preaching.

What an embarrassment.
Not really
[Reply]
Al Bundy 07:24 AM 05-25-2022
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Steve Kerr was awful out there tonight! Missed everything, couldn't play defense, and turned the ball over!

Oh wait. He's a fucking coach. Who did all the prep work for this game before he got "distracted".

His "preaching" had zero effect on his team's ability/inability to win tonight. I think you know that, too.
He probably doesn't, he's that dense.
Back tot he subject at hand Golden State is good for one of those kind of games every series. If they had 2 more minutes last night they come back and win.
[Reply]
Eureka 07:41 AM 05-25-2022
If the Warriors backups had just stayed in that would have been a great story if they made a comeback win. As soon as Kerr started putting in starters Dallas woke back up and started scoring. Those bench players were looking decent.
[Reply]
MarkDavis'Haircut 09:56 AM 05-25-2022

Oh wait. He's a ****ing coach. Who did all the prep work for this game before he got "distracted".

Coaches have an impact on the team.

Pretty basic stuff.
[Reply]
sedated 10:16 AM 05-25-2022
Originally Posted by Eureka:
If the Warriors backups had just stayed in that would have been a great story if they made a comeback win. As soon as Kerr started putting in starters Dallas woke back up and started scoring. Those bench players were looking decent.
Anything short of a win and Kerr was going to be criticized. If he kept the bench in and they couldn't finish closing the gap, he would have been dumb for not putting back the starters.
[Reply]
RealSNR 11:47 AM 05-25-2022
Coaches have an impact on the team.

Pretty basic stuff.

You have zero proof that current events negatively affected his coaching.

Maybe if his son were on staff and did some drinking and caused a permanent injury to a little girl during the week of the Super Bowl, then sure. You might be fair to assume he was distracted.

It affected his coaching even though he found out after the walkthrough and shoot around for that night? Highly doubtful. It’s far more likely you just disagree with what he said and you’re just being a vagina about it in a shitty smarmy way,
[Reply]
Eureka 12:40 PM 05-25-2022
Originally Posted by sedated:
Anything short of a win and Kerr was going to be criticized. If he kept the bench in and they couldn't finish closing the gap, he would have been dumb for not putting back the starters.
That's a good point. Guess I wanted to see the Warrior backups earn that win.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 12:55 PM 05-25-2022
It’s far more likely you just disagree with what he said and you’re just being a vagina about it in a shitty smarmy way,
This is 100% the issue. Carr4MVP can't go more than like 6 posts without saying something is "woke".

Guy just can't separate his political view from the real world.
[Reply]
dirk digler 08:33 PM 05-25-2022
The Heat’s offense is some of the worst I have ever witnessed.
[Reply]
dirk digler 09:06 PM 05-25-2022
Looking good for a Celtics-GS Finals
[Reply]
Page 71 of 131
« First < 21616768697071 7273747581121 > Last »
Up