ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 7
< 1234 567 >
Media Center>Far Cry 5
Pants 02:54 PM 02-22-2021
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
I mean, if you want an example or two of how crazy OCD I am, I don't buy a new weapon until I've bought all of the upgrades, including the skins, for the one I have. So I literally go through the weapons in order, upgrading them completely, before I buy the next. For example, I could buy the RAT right now but I haven't finished all of the ones before it so I'm holding off.

Also, I explore EVERY inch of the map on foot, even the areas around the edges of the map. I've found some nice alpha animals and few stashes by doing it.
LOL.

That's pretty intense.
[Reply]
htismaqe 02:58 PM 02-22-2021
Originally Posted by Pants:
LOL.

That's pretty intense.
I actually enjoy the grind. Especially in this game, hunting with the bow to get money is pretty fun.
[Reply]
htismaqe 11:36 PM 03-10-2021
Anybody interested in some MP - I need a couple of co-op trophies on the PS4 if somebody wants to play a few missions
[Reply]
Raiderhater 08:17 AM 03-11-2021
Anybody interested in some MP - I need a couple of co-op trophies on the PS4 if somebody wants to play a few missions
I might be interested after I get back home some time this weekend. I haven't tried MP with this game. And since you've started this thread it has me thinking about finally getting over the ending and getting back to finishing out the unfinished bsusiness.

I'm assuming it doesn't matter that I'm on XBox?
[Reply]
htismaqe 08:19 AM 03-11-2021
Originally Posted by Raiderhader:
I might be interested after I get back home some time this weekend. I haven't tried MP with this game. And since you've started this thread it has me thinking about finally getting over the ending and getting back to finishing out the unfinished bsusiness.

I'm assuming it doesn't matter that I'm on XBox?
I don't think it allows for cross platform unfortunately.
[Reply]
Raiderhater 08:22 AM 03-11-2021
I don't think it allows for cross platform unfortunately.
That sucks. I should probably focus on season 2 of CoD Cold War since I paid for it anyway. Though I may have to squeeze in a little deer and cult hunting as well.
[Reply]
htismaqe 08:24 AM 03-11-2021
Originally Posted by Raiderhader:
That sucks. I should probably focus on season 2 of CoD Cold War since I paid for it anyway. Though I may have to squeeze in a little deer and cult hunting as well.
The hunting is kind of lame. There's no reward for making good clean shots. Even with a .50 cal, head shots often only result in a wounded animal running off. I'm used to hunting sims though so that part of the game is more just a means to an end - need money to buy more guns. :-)
[Reply]
Dayze 07:50 AM 03-11-2021
I need to play this again / re-start. I stared it it a few years ago, then we got interrupted having to pack for a move / then move, unpack. next thing you know, a few years have passed. I recall it being a pretty fun game...I need to unearth it and give it a whirl again.
[Reply]
htismaqe 07:57 AM 03-11-2021
I'm really enjoying it.

Much like AC, where my first intro was Black Flag due to the subject matter, I got into FC because of Primal. FC5 is the first entry after and I'm now a big fan of the series. I am going to play FC3 since I went and bought the season pass to get the DLC.
[Reply]
Wallcrawler 03:07 PM 03-13-2021
I'm really enjoying it.

Much like AC, where my first intro was Black Flag due to the subject matter, I got into FC because of Primal. FC5 is the first entry after and I'm now a big fan of the series. I am going to play FC3 since I went and bought the season pass to get the DLC.
Far Cry 3 to me, was the pinnacle of the franchise. You will very much enjoy that game. Vaas is in my top 5 game villains all time. Michael Mando knocks it out of the park.

5 was just kinda meh, to me. I finished it and all, but when New Dawn came out, I never even gave it a glance.

Never played primal. I gotta have mah gunz.

4 was quite fun imo as well, you should definitely check out 4.
[Reply]
htismaqe 03:28 PM 03-13-2021
Originally Posted by Wallcrawler:
Far Cry 3 to me, was the pinnacle of the franchise. You will very much enjoy that game. Vaas is in my top 5 game villains all time. Michael Mando knocks it out of the park.

5 was just kinda meh, to me. I finished it and all, but when New Dawn came out, I never even gave it a glance.

Primal was an absolute blast.
[Reply]
Fish 03:47 PM 03-13-2021
Originally Posted by Wallcrawler:

Gotta agree. 3 was probably my favorite. The locale was so much fun. The story was engaging. 4 was OK. Worth a playthrough. 5 was cool in that there were so many outposts to conquer, and they pretty much perfected the outpost fight part of the game. Which is my favorite part of Far Cry, liberating outposts. The big castles were a blast, and appropriately difficult.

The ending though. Ooof.

I completely passed on Primal as well. For the same reason. Far cry with just a bow sounded like a stealth heavy borefest.
[Reply]
htismaqe 08:56 PM 03-14-2021
Originally Posted by Fish:
Gotta agree. 3 was probably my favorite. The locale was so much fun. The story was engaging. 4 was OK. Worth a playthrough. 5 was cool in that there were so many outposts to conquer, and they pretty much perfected the outpost fight part of the game. Which is my favorite part of Far Cry, liberating outposts. The big castles were a blast, and appropriately difficult.

The ending though. Ooof.

I completely passed on Primal as well. For the same reason. Far cry with just a bow sounded like a stealth heavy borefest.
Wow, you guys have a way different perspective than I do.

Stealth heavy is the furthest thing from boring for me. I do everything patiently and I take forever to plan and creep around.

Going in guns blazing just isn't something I do really. In any game.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 03:30 AM 03-15-2021

Stealth heavy is the furthest thing from boring for me. I do everything patiently and I take forever to plan and creep around.

Both can be fun, playing Payday 2 reminds me that you can attack it and have fun in stealth or guns blazing.
[Reply]
Fish 10:44 AM 03-15-2021

LOL, yeah we're completely opposite in that regard. Patiently planning and slowly creeping around is what I find boring. Missions that force stealth seriously piss me off. Forcing me to move slower is just downright insulting in a game. :-)

I like the unpredictable chaos. Let the alarms ring. Bring on the reinforcements. Sometimes that's the most exciting part...

You would not like Doom Eternal, that's for sure. :-)
[Reply]
Page 4 of 7
< 1234 567 >
Up