ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4172 of 4893
« First < 3172367240724122416241684169417041714172 41734174417541764182422242724672 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 03:21 PM 04-28-2023
Originally Posted by tredadda:
Give player names. Who are these good players that you are referring to?
You wouldn’t know if they were actually good or not because only a Bronco fan would’ve willingly watched the Broncos play last year.

Meinerz, Mathis, Browning, Javonte, Caden Sterns, Dulcich, Surtain, and Jonathon Cooper are all good players. Guys like Matt Henningson and Uwazurike showed flashes towards the end of last year too.

Don’t forget about Nik Bonito, either. Everybody knew when we drafted him that he was a year away strength wise.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 03:54 PM 04-28-2023
Originally Posted by Quesadilla Joe:
2023 Russ is going to be a totally different QB under Payton and you know it.
True. I'll bet he explodes for 19 TDs and a 61% completion rate.
[Reply]
TEX 04:39 PM 04-28-2023
You wouldn’t know if they were actually good or not because only a Bronco fan would’ve willingly watched the Broncos play last year.

Meinerz, Mathis, Browning, Javonte, Caden Sterns, Dulcich, Surtain, and Jonathon Cooper are all good players. Guys like Matt Henningson and Uwazurike showed flashes towards the end of last year too.

Don’t forget about Nik Bonito, either. Everybody knew when we drafted him that he was a year away strength wise.
LAST PLACE!

AND you spent $245 MILLION and got WORSE! :-)
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 04:56 PM 04-28-2023
We’ve drafted 3 more players than you guys have over the last two years. We have plenty of good, young cost controlled players. :-)
Yet less than half as many in the first 4 rounds, and half as many draft picks overall this year.

Sure seems like a great plan for one of the worst teams in the league to close the gap with the best!
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 06:34 PM 04-28-2023
Let’s Reach should’ve milked another team dry for Levis last night but he didn’t have the balls to trade out of the first round. :-)
The Saints and Seahawks should have milked you more. First pick is in round 3. Can’t wait to see who Latrine Private PaysATon reaches for this time. What’s the last 3rd round pick that did anything in Dungver?
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 06:37 PM 04-28-2023
The Seahawks are killing this draft thanks to the Donks dumassary.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 06:44 PM 04-28-2023
2023 Russ is going to be a totally different QB under Payton and you know it.
Ah yes, yet another horrific take from the boards biggest buttfucking moron. Sounds similar to…

This is the year we break the streak and you know it - every year for the last 7 years

Can’t Hackett is gonna turn this all around and you know it - lasted 7 months

Vance Joseph is gonna take this team to a title and you know it - never even made the playoffs

Failway is the best GM in the league - burned the team to the ground

Lockweiler, Keesum, $wag Kelly, Turddy, Flacid, Pickston are gonna lead this team to multiple championships - never won a playoff game

See why you’re a retarded fuckimg imbecile yet?? You’ve never been right about ANYFUCKINGTHING!!
[Reply]
tredadda 06:48 PM 04-28-2023

So perhaps the Broncos fans on here would agree with your assessment? Perhaps I can find someone nationally speaking about how good they are, who do you recommend outside of the obvious Broncos homers like Klis? Oh and I live in Colorado Springs and sadly sometimes the Broncos games are on at the same time as the Chiefs games so I find myself being stuck watching that clown show.

Also did you post how great those players were on the new board that replaced the Mane? Are they not all Broncos fans? Would be interested to see if they agree with your assessment because outside of Surtain I do not see any player on your list that I would take over the equivalent position on KC's roster and I doubt anyone outside of you would either.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 06:49 PM 04-28-2023
Believe it or not, the Broncos have a good roster from top to bottom. They’ve just been held back by injuries and poor coaching on offense.

The only legitimate hole the Broncos have is at center.
:-):-):-):-):-):-)

:-)
:-):-):-)

The only hole you have, has been destroyed by your uncle while wearing a Failway mask!
[Reply]
tredadda 06:50 PM 04-28-2023
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
Ah yes, yet another horrific take from the boards biggest buttfucking moron. Sounds similar to…

This is the year we break the streak and you know it - every year for the last 7 years

Can’t Hackett is gonna turn this all around and you know it - lasted 7 months

Vance Joseph is gonna take this team to a title and you know it - never even made the playoffs

Failway is the best GM in the league - burned the team to the ground

Lockweiler, Keesum, $wag Kelly, Turddy, Flacid, Pickston are gonna lead this team to multiple championships - never won a playoff game

See why you’re a reeruned fuckimg imbecile yet?? You’ve never been right about ANYFUCKINGTHING!!
Imagine being a fan of a team that has lost 15 in a row to one of their biggest rivals and still sticking your chest out like your roster is even remotely close talent wise to the defending SB champs.
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 07:01 PM 04-28-2023
Back to back long snappers!
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 07:42 PM 04-28-2023
#BombsAway

#Broncos draftee Marvin Mims: "I'm really excited" about playing with Russell Wilson. He said, "I feel like deep ball is one" of the best parts of his game.

— Chris Tomasson (@christomasson) April 29, 2023

[Reply]
TomBarndtsTwin 07:45 PM 04-28-2023
Lol.

Yeah, we know.

Just like last year when you traded for Brussel Wilson.

There were most definitely some ‘bombs’ on the field for the Denver Broncos last year.

Anyway, I’m sure this move will work out great for you. Just like drafting KJ Hamler did.

[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 07:46 PM 04-28-2023

WRs drafted in the first 2 rounds for Sean Payton's teams since he became a Head coach:

2023 Marvin Mims
2016 Michael Thomas
2014 Brandin Cooks
2007 Robert Meachem

— Warren Sharp (@SharpFootball) April 29, 2023

[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 07:48 PM 04-28-2023

#Oklahoma WR Marvin Mims feels like the most slept on receiver in this class:

4.38 speed: ✔️

9.13 RAS: ✔️

99.9 PFF grade vs. single coverage: ✔️

96th percentile breakout age: ✔️

96th percentile ADOT: ✔️

91st percentile burst score: ✔️

20.1 YPR: ✔️ pic.twitter.com/tDzt9ww0rK

— Marcus Mosher (@Marcus_Mosher) March 10, 2023

[Reply]
Page 4172 of 4893
« First < 3172367240724122416241684169417041714172 41734174417541764182422242724672 > Last »
Up