« First < 289101112 1314151622 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Chiefs signing RB Jerick McKinnon
Dante84 01:59 PM 04-30-2021

The @Chiefs are signing FA RB Jerrick McKinnon, per sources. @nflnetwork @gmfb

— Peter Schrager (@PSchrags) April 30, 2021

[Reply]
ThaVirus 07:33 AM 01-17-2022
Originally Posted by Dunerdr:
This is the best back we’ve had since Kareem departed.
Damien Williams has played 5 playoff games in KC and scored 10 TDs. Calm down, bruv.
[Reply]
Molitoth 08:08 AM 01-17-2022
This dude balled out and shows he has vision, patience, and burst.

I honestly don't want CEH back... he's the Alex Smith of Running Backs.
[Reply]
displacedinMN 08:08 AM 01-17-2022
he kicked ass

whether he is wanting a contract here, or performing for a contract somewhere else---running like that moves us forward in the playoffs.
[Reply]
Wisconsin_Chief 08:32 AM 01-17-2022
All I can say is if he's not the featured back for the rest of the post season, it will be the biggest personnel mistake Andy has made since he's been here.

He's so obviously better than everyone else at the position, you have to keep riding him.
[Reply]
Easy 6 08:36 AM 01-17-2022
Cannot WAIT to see much more him going forward, he has the juice to exploit the edge, and runs tough between the tackles as well

I was just worried sick he was gonna get killed from overuse last night, he took some brutal licks…would’ve liked to see Gore spell him quite a bit more, because we NEED this dude down the final stretch
[Reply]
ThaVirus 08:37 AM 01-17-2022
Only issues I'm worried about with this guy are ball security and injury.

If he can stay healthy and hold onto the football, he is easily the most dangerous RB we've got on the roster. And it isn't close.

His speed and quickness just adds a whole new element to this offense. Some of those 10+ yard runs he was breaking off last night would have gone for 2-4 yards had they been carried by CEH or Williams, particularly the few he bounced outside.
[Reply]
synthesis2 08:42 AM 01-17-2022
Guys is it me or does he just seem way faster than the rest of our RB's???? Its like when they would put another RB in they looked like the had cement shoes on or something.

Plus he seems like he is tough. I know his history is getting hurt and I can see it coming but after a few games I kinda feel this guy should be our starter until he gets hurt. Has a big of that Jamal game changing speed.
[Reply]
farmerchief 08:54 AM 01-17-2022
Originally Posted by synthesis2:
Guys is it me or does he just seem way faster than the rest of our RB's???? Its like when they would put another RB in they looked like the had cement shoes on or something.

Plus he seems like he is tough. I know his history is getting hurt and I can see it coming but after a few games I kinda feel this guy should be our starter until he gets hurt. Has a big of that Jamal game changing speed.
Yep, only thing thats knocked him his whole life is getting knicked up and out. When hes been healthy, hes been productive. He has already been out once for us and just came off injury list recently. Maybe thats the key, keep him fresh until playoffs then use him until he breaks again?
[Reply]
farmerchief 08:56 AM 01-17-2022
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
Only issues I'm worried about with this guy are ball security and injury.
With that in mind, what did you think about Robinson running with the ball, Geez, I thought "Shady" was back!
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 08:59 AM 01-17-2022
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
Wait wuuut?

Can you explain this box score?

https://www.espn.com/college-footbal...meId/333270057
Georgia Southern runs the triple option. Its who the military academies get their coaches from.
[Reply]
stumppy 09:10 AM 01-17-2022
McKinnon allowed the Chiefs to play how they should have played in the first part of the season.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 09:10 AM 01-17-2022
Originally Posted by farmerchief:
With that in mind, what did you think about Robinson running with the ball, Geez, I thought "Shady" was back!
I absolutely hate it. It is simply the dumbest fucking thing a guy can do when he's running in the open field. Especially a guy like Robinson, who isn't particularly fast to begin with.
[Reply]
ChiefRocka 09:14 AM 01-17-2022
Originally Posted by stumppy:
McKinnon allowed the Chiefs to play how they should have played in the first part of the season.
I really like and appreciate this nugget of wisdom
[Reply]
BigRedChief 09:16 AM 01-17-2022
Originally Posted by Wisconsin_Chief:
All I can say is if he's not the featured back for the rest of the post season, it will be the biggest personnel mistake Andy has made since he's been here.

He's so obviously better than everyone else at the position, you have to keep riding him.
Long term, with his injury history, cant count on him. But.... he's not injured right now. Ride him until he breaks down.
[Reply]
wachashi 09:26 AM 01-17-2022
He looked so good running to the outside and actually beating defenders to the edge before cutting upfield. He was electric in the screen game as well.

Patrick seemed to actually like and trust throwing him the ball, which is key.

He looked better last night than Clyde has looked all year.
[Reply]
Page 12 of 23
« First < 289101112 1314151622 > Last »
Up