ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Which System Do You Use?
Playstation 24 47.06%
XBox 9 17.65%
Nintendo 0 0%
PC 18 35.29%
Other 0 0%
Voters: 51. You may not vote on this poll
Page 166 of 256
« First < 66116156162163164165166 167168169170176216 > Last »
Media Center>All Things Video Games & Game Reviews Part II
Gonzo 10:39 AM 08-31-2015
Hey all, you know the deal...
The other thread hit over 1,000 posts and we have server issues when that shit happens so here she be, a fancy new mega thread.

Anyway, just a quick rundown.

Post anything and everything gaming in here. Console games, handheld/mobile games or PC.

Playing something you love or maybe hate? Find a hidden gem on Steam? Let us know via a review. Try to make sure you give a good rundown on it. Graphics, sound, storyline, overall gameplay and replayability. Let's keep it at a 1-10 scale.

Thanks to all that left me awesome rep comments/posts and even pm's thanking me for the many reviews I wrote.
Just an FYI, developers do read our comments in here I guess. CD Projekt Red (of Witcher 3) was one that stopped by.

Anyway, thanks all for your input and as always, no griefing.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 01:34 PM 03-23-2022
Originally Posted by SuperChief:
Anyone played Tunic yet? It's an indie, isometric adventure game with big time LoZ: A Link to the Past vibes. It's on GamePass right now. I've had a TON of fun with it so far - lots of mystery, fun and challenging gameplay. Simple, yet effective.
Splattercatgaming played it a few days ago, looked decent.
[Reply]
Sofa King 07:42 AM 03-24-2022
So I bought the new Horizon Forbidden West game when it came out but I was struggling to get into it, I couldn't remember what it was exactly about. I played the first one when it came out 5 year ago, it'll always have a special place for me as it helped me get through my mom's unexpected death. So I went back and played through it again and had fun. Going to finish the expansion that I just bought and then I'll go to the next one and play that through. Having fun with them. Horizon, Tomb Raider, Dragon age, all very similar gameplay. Anything else like these that you recommend? Witcher 3?
[Reply]
Indian Chief 08:45 AM 03-24-2022
Witcher 3 and Ghost of Tsushima would be my recommendations
[Reply]
ModSocks 11:41 AM 03-24-2022
Thinking about picking up that new Tiny Tina's Wonderlands (Borderlands) game.

Never played a Borderlands game before.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 01:24 PM 03-24-2022
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Thinking about picking up that new Tiny Tina's Wonderlands (Borderlands) game.

Never played a Borderlands game before.
Comes out in a few hours Already preordered on Epic, still kinda pissed it isn't on Steam for 6 mos.

[Reply]
ModSocks 02:30 PM 03-24-2022
Originally Posted by Imon Yourside:
Comes out in a few hours Already preordered on Epic, still kinda pissed it isn't on Steam for 6 mos.

I havent pulled the trigger because i still haven't looked too deeply yet.

Is it open world? Or is more "scenario'd" if you know what i mean?

What's end game suppose to be like?

Is it all story mode driven and then once you finish the story that's it?

Like i said, never played a Borderlands.

I need to make sure it's what i hope it is because im going to buy two copies, not just one. And potentially 3 copies since it's cross platform. Almost everything i play i play with fam.
[Reply]
Lprechaun 12:37 PM 03-29-2022
So 343 Industries and Wolverine Boot company partnered to make 117 pairs of master chief inspired boots.
They went on sale at 12pm EST today. At 11:59 they were sold out.
On ebay now for up to $2000 the return on investment is substantial.
I was lucky enough to get a pair and will have them signed by Steve Downs before deciding to keep them or sell them for some new Jeep parts.
[Reply]
Fish 12:56 PM 03-29-2022
What kind of fucking moron would pay $2K for these? :-) GTFO They're not even boots.

[Reply]
Lprechaun 12:57 PM 03-29-2022
Originally Posted by Fish:
What kind of ****ing moron would pay $2K for these? :-) GTFO They're not even boots.

I have no idea but people are paying it lol
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 12:57 PM 03-29-2022
Originally Posted by Fish:
What kind of ****ing moron would pay $2K for these? :-) GTFO They're not even boots.

Someone sadly will..........I need to go back to selling bridges.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 01:00 PM 03-29-2022
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
I havent pulled the trigger because i still haven't looked too deeply yet.

Is it open world? Or is more "scenario'd" if you know what i mean?

What's end game suppose to be like?

Is it all story mode driven and then once you finish the story that's it?

Like i said, never played a Borderlands.

I need to make sure it's what i hope it is because im going to buy two copies, not just one. And potentially 3 copies since it's cross platform. Almost everything i play i play with fam.
The Story you follow the quest line, side quests galore. Then you have endgame which right now is basically a random assortment of areas, baddies, minibosses and a random boss as well. You can go back and farm any area, it's kind of unique on how it works and other than the storyline quest the rest is up to you. It has a rather large Travel map and you can go back and play through any area as much as you want. Think Loot shooter with tons of quests if that's your thing. Should eventually have mods and such too as Borderlands 3 did. The game has drop in/out coop so it's not server based and you can play how you want on whatever difficulty you like. If you like seeing tons of loot falling from the sky after killing minibosses/bosses then this is your thing.

The game doesn't take itself too seriously, it's supposed to be funny.

If you like it I would suggest you go and play Borderlands 2, one of the best bad guys ever IMO.

[Reply]
BigBeauford 02:06 PM 03-29-2022
I've been out of console gaming for some time. Grabbed an XSX and it's quite nice, especially with Game Pass.
[Reply]
TambaBerry 09:46 PM 03-29-2022
Elden Ring is one of the best games I've ever played
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 09:53 PM 03-29-2022
Originally Posted by TambaBerry:
It's one of the games I've never played.
[Reply]
tredadda 09:03 AM 03-30-2022
Originally Posted by TambaBerry:
I am just starting out and playing as an astrologer, but I keep getting my butt kicked trying to get through Stormgate.
[Reply]
Page 166 of 256
« First < 66116156162163164165166 167168169170176216 > Last »
Up