ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 121 of 152
« First < 2171111117118119120121 122123124125131 > Last »
Hall of Classics>Later, Chiefsplanet
DaneMcCloud 12:01 PM 03-19-2011
The Mods around here have finally pissed me off to the point where I can no longer be a member at Chiefsplanet.

I'm happy to have met some nice people over the years who I call friends and will continue to call friends. You all know how to reach me.

To the rest, fuck off and die.

Later.
[Reply]
|Zach| 10:20 PM 03-23-2011
There isn't a regular on this board Frazod hasn't had some long drawn own online bitching match with at some point in this board. The guy absolutely lives to be unhappy. :-)
[Reply]
J Diddy 10:22 PM 03-23-2011
Originally Posted by |Zach|:
There isn't a regular on this board Frazod hasn't had some long drawn own online bitching match with at some point in this board. The guy absolutely lives to be unhappy. :-)

Not true. Frazod and I have never had a cross word in my recollection.
[Reply]
BillSelfsTrophycase 10:24 PM 03-23-2011
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
(Walks into thread again.)

(Looks around again.)

(Walks out of thread again.)

[Reply]
crazycoffey 10:27 PM 03-23-2011
Originally Posted by MotherLover:

this
[Reply]
Frazod 10:35 PM 03-23-2011
You're a little late to the party, Zackipoo. What's wrong, big guy, did the sudden absence of conflict ruin your evening?

My handful of loyal fanboys always seem to think they're representative of entire the BB. Yes, that's right. I've got into long drawn out pissing contests with everybody who ever posted here! How many regulars have come and gone over the years - several hundred? Perhaps over a thousand? Yes, that's right, I've battled them all! :-)
[Reply]
SPchief 10:36 PM 03-23-2011
What do you expect? The man can't even get along with his appliances
[Reply]
|Zach| 10:38 PM 03-23-2011
Originally Posted by frazod:
You're a little late to the party, Zackipoo. What's wrong, big guy, did the sudden absence of conflict ruin your evening?

My handful of loyal fanboys always seem to think they're representative of entire the BB. Yes, that's right. I've got into long drawn out pissing contests with everybody who ever posted here! How many regulars have come and gone over the years - several hundred? Perhaps over a thousand? Yes, that's right, I've battled them all! :-)
You only ruin things for yourself. You couldn't have that effect on me. I do get a kick out of not being able to login to ChiefsPlanet without you bitching and carrying on with someone. You are like the resident cranky old woman of CP. You love being unhappy so much that you don't even know what to do with yourself or know how to do anything different.

Congrats on all of that.

"Wahhhh....this place isn't what it used to be. Bawww"
[Reply]
|Zach| 10:39 PM 03-23-2011
Originally Posted by SPchief:
What do you expect? The man can't even get along with his appliances
Life can be tough. :-)
[Reply]
Frazod 10:47 PM 03-23-2011
You only ruin things for yourself. You couldn't have that effect on me. I do get a kick out of not being able to login to ChiefsPlanet without you bitching and carrying on with someone. You are like the resident cranky old woman of CP. You love being unhappy so much that you don't even know what to do with yourself or know how to do anything different.

Congrats on all of that.

"Wahhhh....this place isn't what it used to be. Bawww"
Wow, more words of mindless wisdom from Psychoanalysis For Dummies, this time by Zackipoo. I guess you borrowed it from Crazy Horse when he left the thread forever, right?

I hadn't directed a single comment your way, and even though you popped in at several points earlier, you didn't take a shot at me until the thread had gone quiet for nearly 45 minutes, and I was off chatting with other people about other things in other threads, saying nothing even remotely hostile. And out of the blue comes Zackipoo, ranting about my unhappiness, how I hate EVERYBODY ON THE BOARD! and whining about something I said, what, a thousand posts ago? Good job, sport. Yeah, that's all on me. :-)
[Reply]
|Zach| 10:50 PM 03-23-2011
Wow, more words of mindless wisdom from Psychoanalysis For Dummies, this time by Zackipoo. I guess you borrowed it from Crazy Horse when he left the thread forever, right?

I hadn't directed a single comment your way, and even though you popped in at several points earlier, you didn't take a shot at me until the thread had gone quiet for nearly 45 minutes, and I was off chatting with other people about other things in other threads, saying nothing even remotely hostile. And out of the blue comes Zackipoo, ranting about my unhappiness, how I hate EVERYBODY ON THE BOARD! and whining about something I said, what, a thousand posts ago? Good job, sport. Yeah, that's all on me. :-)
I have no idea what Crazyhorse talks about or any of this stuff. You expect someone to have a fulltime job and still actually keep tabs on all the bitching you do and the history that goes with it? You must be crazy dude.

I can just count on this. Me logging into ChiefsPlanet and you having some dumb ass rant you that makes you look like the miserable prick you are. I appreciate your consistency.
[Reply]
Frazod 11:01 PM 03-23-2011
I have no idea what Crazyhorse talks about or any of this stuff. You expect someone to have a fulltime job and still actually keep tabs on all the bitching you do and the history that goes with it? You must be crazy dude.

I can just count on this. Me logging into ChiefsPlanet and you having some dumb ass rant you that makes you look like the miserable prick you are. I appreciate your consistency.
Right. I guess it was your alter-ego that posted several times on this thread throughout the course of the day. But you didn't read anything in the meantime! :-)

You are in good company, though. There are a vast, infinite multitude of an entire handful of people who go through life being victimized by miserable prickness!

And I think the only thing you can really count on is a fun-filled evening of flogging the bishop to pictures you took of other guys' girlfriends.
[Reply]
Frazod 11:05 PM 03-23-2011
Originally Posted by MotherLover:
Sorry, dude. Apparently you and CrazyCoffee don't exist in Zackipoo's sad little world where I'm the only angry person on the board and everybody hates me. :-)
[Reply]
|Zach| 11:06 PM 03-23-2011
Right. I guess it was your alter-ego that posted several times on this thread throughout the course of the day. But you didn't read anything in the meantime! :-)

You are in good company, though. There are a vast, infinite multitude of an entire handful of people who go through life being victimized by miserable prickness!

And I think the only thing you can really count on is a fun-filled evening of flogging the bishop to pictures you took of other guys' girlfriends.
If I login to ChiefsPlanet a few times a week what are the odds of you being in some ridiculous fight because you are retarded. Feel free to be honest. Reaches about my photography career don't count as an answer.
[Reply]
|Zach| 11:07 PM 03-23-2011
Sorry, dude. Apparently you and CrazyCoffee don't exist in Zackipoo's sad little world where I'm the only angry person on the board and everybody hates me. :-)
Hyperbolic drama. Just like a woman.
[Reply]
Frazod 11:10 PM 03-23-2011
If I login to ChiefsPlanet a few times a week what are the odds of you being in some ridiculous fight because you are retarded. Feel free to be honest. Reaches about my photography career don't count as an answer.
Well, they're probably much better than the odds of your bloated ass ever getting laid again. But then again, what isn't?
[Reply]
Page 121 of 152
« First < 2171111117118119120121 122123124125131 > Last »
Up