Page 12 of 13
« First < 289101112 13 >
Nzoner's Game Room>8/9/22 Training Camp Discussion
Buehler445 03:07 AM 08-09-2022
Let’s go.
[Reply]
raybec 4 06:41 PM 08-09-2022
Originally Posted by Rasputin:
So can't root for a God Damn player that I think is going do pretty damn good and think that Patrick ****ing Mahomes knows what he is talking about and not just bullshitting us. Patrick shoots from the hip.

You guys can hate on him all you want when he is scoring touchdowns keep hating him.
I really have to disagree with this part. Everything Patrick says is pretty carefully thought out. He's not going to say something out of hand that could be considered derogatory about anyone. I think if he shot from the hip we would have heard him say something that could be controversial by now. He's way too smart to just say whatever comes to mind.
[Reply]
Marcellus 06:51 PM 08-09-2022
Originally Posted by raybec 4:
I really have to disagree with this part. Everything Patrick says is pretty carefully thought out. He's not going to say something out of hand that could be considered derogatory about anyone. I think if he shot from the hip we would have heard him say something that could be controversial by now. He's way too smart to just say whatever comes to mind.
Its like some people cant simply believe Mahomes believes exactly what he said. We will see if he is correct, but I think he believes it.
[Reply]
raybec 4 07:01 PM 08-09-2022
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
Its like some people cant simply believe Mahomes believes exactly what he said. We will see if he is correct, but I think he believes it.
I'm sure he believes it. I'm also sure that if he didn't believe it he just wouldn't have said anything at all.
[Reply]
neech 07:03 PM 08-09-2022

[Reply]
raybec 4 07:15 PM 08-09-2022
Originally Posted by neech:
So Zayne Anderson got hurt? Is that what Toub said?
[Reply]
neech 08:03 PM 08-09-2022
Originally Posted by raybec 4:
So Zayne Anderson got hurt? Is that what Toub said?
Apparently so.
[Reply]
xztop123 09:14 PM 08-09-2022
Originally Posted by KCJake:
Crazy throws for sure. We all love Pat. Anybody else kinda over the behind the back, no look, Steph Curry bullshit?? Just sayin ...
Nfl is a business. This kind of stuff creates sales. Which in turn causes the refs to give us calls to keep us around longer and later in playoffs. Happens in every sport
[Reply]
TEX 09:21 PM 08-09-2022
Originally Posted by Chief Pagan:
Okay, in fairness, he is a ticking time bomb and his fuse got a hell of a lot shorter now that he no longer has a generational talent throwing him the ball and his team sucks.

And if we had re-signed him... just what the hell was going down that last half of football anyway??? Maybe despite his talent the bomb was already going off...
:-)
[Reply]
philfree 09:35 PM 08-09-2022
Originally Posted by xztop123:
Nfl is a business. This kind of stuff creates sales. Which in turn causes the refs to give us calls to keep us around longer and later in playoffs. Happens in every sport
I feel like with the injuries and the 2nd Superbowl appearance Mahomes lost a little of his swagger. A little mind you. I think showing off in practice and being healthy all offseason will bring that swagger back. I like his showing off.
[Reply]
Rasputin 09:57 PM 08-09-2022
Originally Posted by philfree:
I feel like with the injuries and the 2nd Superbowl appearance Mahomes lost a little of his swagger. A little mind you. I think showing off in practice and being healthy all offseason will bring that swagger back. I like his showing off.
This. If he is practicing it in TC and it works in a game for a first down or touchdown and someone is going bitch about that? Knowledge is half the battle.
[Reply]
Rasputin 10:05 PM 08-09-2022
Originally Posted by loochy:
Because he's talking up a teammate. He's trying to motivate and get the best out of him. C'mon man, you know that Pat excels at this kind of positive "coachspeak"

Well if it brings out the best of Hardman and he kicks ass all season over 1000 yards bunch of TDs then guess just credit Mahomes for "coachspeak" not that Hardman put in the work already for Patrick to say that.

A bunch of cop out answers to discredit Patrick Mahomes that should be blasphemy.

[Reply]
wazu 10:26 PM 08-09-2022
Originally Posted by Rasputin:
So can't root for a God Damn player that I think is going do pretty damn good and think that Patrick Fucking Mahomes knows what he is talking about and not just bullshitting us. Patrick shoots from the hip.

You guys can hate on him all you want when he is scoring touchdowns keep hating him.
I love that Patrick doesn't ever bag on teammates to the media, no matter how shitty they are. He's brilliant at dodging questions that try to lead him to do so. And the guys around him love him for it. But here on ChiefsPlanet we can call a spade a spade. Hopefully Hardman proves us all wrong and you can bump all these threads screaming about how you were right. Probably won't happen, but I hope it does.
[Reply]
KingPriest2 10:31 PM 08-09-2022
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
There's a difference between thinking he 'will' and thinking he 'could'.

I think he'd need 120 targets to get there and I don't see that as terribly likely, but we truly have NO idea what they're going to do with this offense and the 150 targets that Hill vacated from last year.

Could 25 of those go to Hardman? Sure, why not? And could a renewed focus on utilizing the interior provide Hardman with more opportunities over the top with a chance to bring that Y/Tgt back up near 10 as his career figure? Not impossible.

Is any of that likely? Nah. But it's not impossible.
There’s over 320 targets thst need to be made up

Hill. 159
Pringle. 60
Robinson 41
Williams 57
Kemp. 5
[Reply]
Nickhead 10:40 PM 08-09-2022
can someone tell me what those gawd awful new helmets are with the old style facemasks where it doesn't go all around the helmet face?

i can't seem to find the maker of these 1960 style helmets.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 11:42 PM 08-09-2022
Originally Posted by TambaBerry:
I don't get the Hardman hate, let the dude play. If he fails he is gone but why hate on a guy before the season even begins. He is not Sorenson level.
This is his last year here. If he balls out, someone will give him a pile of money. If he sucks, he’s not staying. Either way, he’s gone. The only thing we have left is to hope he balls out.

We can franchise tag him if he balls out and get a team to give us draft picks for him. Maybe a 2nd to use to move up. That’s Veach’s speciality.
[Reply]
Page 12 of 13
« First < 289101112 13 >
Up