ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 93 of 288
« First < 43838990919293 94959697103143193 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***OFFICIAL Patrick Mahomes GIF thread***
Hammock Parties 12:16 PM 08-13-2017
AKA GIF'D UP: Franchise QB Edition.

Complete with smooth, clean, CP-exclusive GIFs and bullshit analysis from the guy who stroked off Cassel.

2017: Preseason Game #1

2017: Preseason Game #2, Drive #1

2017: Preseason Game #2, Drive #2

2017: Preseason Game #3, Various plays in Posts 198-203

2017: Preseason Game #4, Various plays in Posts 292 and 294

THERE ARE NO BRAKES ON THIS TRAIN

[Reply]
FAX 06:44 AM 09-26-2018
In order to find that play, I looked through all the incompletions up to that point.

Man ... we were off just a freaking, single, Norwegian blonde's pube from connecting on 3 more huge plays (2 of which were definitely TDs).

FAX
[Reply]
Marcellus 07:48 AM 09-26-2018
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
how about another angle
Whats amazing from that angle is it shows exactly how elusive Showtime is, the defenders never laid a finger on him and he had the awareness and speed to know exactly where to go and keep them at bay.
[Reply]
Marcellus 07:50 AM 09-26-2018
Originally Posted by FAX:
In order to find that play, I looked through all the incompletions up to that point.

Man ... we were off just a freaking, single, Norwegian blonde's pube from connecting on 3 more huge plays (2 of which were definitely TDs).

FAX
I for one would like to see Mahomes finally put it ALL together for Monday night and and throw 6 TD's for 450 yards and we blowout the Bronco scum.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:08 AM 09-26-2018
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
I for one would like to see Mahomes finally put it ALL together for Monday night and and throw 6 TD's for 450 yards and we blowout the Bronco scum.
His passes are going to travel even faster in that thin air.

DONKEY SHOWTIME INCOMING
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 08:39 AM 09-26-2018
Whats amazing from that angle is it shows exactly how elusive Showtime is, the defenders never laid a finger on him and he had the awareness and speed to know exactly where to go and keep them at bay.
He wasn't even watching the rushers; his eyes were downfield.
[Reply]
DRM08 08:51 AM 09-26-2018
What's scary for NFL defenders is that all of this is new to him. The NFL speed is a completely different level from college. The more he plays, the more the speed will slow down for him just as it does for every other player in the league as they get more experience.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 08:58 AM 09-26-2018
Originally Posted by DTVietnam:
Bears lawst

I've seen folks defending Mitch on that non-throw. When the videos are put side by side, it actually makes it look worse.
[Reply]
lcarus 09:04 AM 09-26-2018

FAX
That's the crazy part of what Mahomes has done. There have been a handful of overthrows that could've led to even more huge plays. We've been hurling bomb after bomb so far this season.
[Reply]
DRM08 09:26 AM 09-26-2018
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
I've seen folks defending Mitch on that non-throw. When the videos are put side by side, it actually makes it look worse.
I agree. Mahomes threw on the run into a pretty small window that had HOFer Richard Sherman extremely frustrated because he thought the coverage was good enough. Trubisky had a pretty big window on this play and his feet were under him in the pocket. Gotta make that throw, Mitch!
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 09:34 AM 09-26-2018
Probably should have. Opposite side of the field and no decent replay, though.

According to my calculations, we had a 50/50 chance to win.

FAX
For what worit's worth, from the stands and on the jumbotron it looked like he tried to tap that left foot and his momentum swung him over it and he just missed the toe tap.

Hill acted like he didnt get it down as well. Everyone seemed pretty content to just let it go so I figure they must have known something we didn't. Maybe had Hill come up acting like he had it I'd have bought it but in real time nobody seemed convinced it was a catch.
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 09:43 AM 09-26-2018
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
For what worit's worth, from the stands and on the jumbotron it looked like he tried to tap that left foot and his momentum swung him over it and he just missed the toe tap.

Hill acted like he didnt get it down as well. Everyone seemed pretty content to just let it go so I figure they must have known something we didn't. Maybe had Hill come up acting like he had it I'd have bought it but in real time nobody seemed convinced it was a catch.
I was a bit suprised Hill didnt complain at all about the obvious PI call on Sherman in the end zone as well. I assumed by his lack of complaining it was a good play by Sherman but on replay you could tell it was a terribly bad missed call.
[Reply]
DRM08 09:49 AM 09-26-2018
Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy:
I was a bit suprised Hill didnt complain at all about the obvious PI call on Sherman in the end zone as well. I assumed by his lack of complaining it was a good play by Sherman but on replay you could tell it was a terribly bad missed call.
Fortunately they made up for it with DPI call in the end zone a couple plays later. lol
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:56 AM 09-26-2018
more angles? OK!!!

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:03 AM 09-26-2018
can we get much higher
[Reply]
suzzer99 12:01 PM 09-26-2018
If that Hill catch happened on our sideline they would have challenged. Still Hill knows he caught it and so did Watkins - who has the benefit of seeing Hill's feet. I'm surprised they didn't go running over to Reid to challenge.

I wonder did Hill maybe lose the ball at the very end after the gif ends?
[Reply]
Page 93 of 288
« First < 43838990919293 94959697103143193 > Last »
Up