ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 650 of 3903
« First < 150550600640646647648649650 65165265365466070075011501650 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***NON-POLITICAL COVID-19 Discussion Thread***
JakeF 10:28 PM 02-26-2020
A couple of reminders...

Originally Posted by Bwana:
Once again, don't come in this thread with some kind of political agenda, or you will be shown the door. If you want to go that route, there is a thread about this in DC.
Originally Posted by Dartgod:
People, there is a lot of good information in this thread, let's try to keep the petty bickering to a minimum.

We all have varying opinions about the impact of this, the numbers, etc. We will all never agree with each other. But we can all keep it civil.

Thanks!

Click here for the original OP:

Spoiler!

[Reply]
BigRedChief 08:15 AM 03-23-2020
Originally Posted by Donger:
No. Their first case was on January 20. We had two on January 14.
We had a 6 day start on them to get this contained? Thats confirmed info?
[Reply]
O.city 08:17 AM 03-23-2020
I would highly recommend the reddit forum Covid19 for everyone

There’s a lot of really good stuff on there
[Reply]
notorious 08:19 AM 03-23-2020
Originally Posted by displacedinMN:
Ground breaking stuff.

Your sinuses get clogged and you can’t taste or smell!!!!!

Holy shit!!!!! Who discovered this?!!!!
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:20 AM 03-23-2020
My sister is the fucking worst. She sent a group text message this morning seeing if anyone wanted to buy her kid birthday presents.

Oh, and in case you do, here's our pre-approved Amazon list, this way if you buy something off the list, it drops off, and ensures no one buys him the same thing.

OH, and make sure you order today because Amazon is terribly slow right now.

Thanks and enjoy the pandemic.

:-)

Fucking firstborn children, man.
[Reply]
R Clark 08:20 AM 03-23-2020
Originally Posted by mr. tegu:
You think he made up the graphs and charts and associated data? If so you must have something showing it so please share.
Originally Posted by Chief Roundup:
Seriously, they are adults. Go ahead and think you are going to tell them what to do. Good luck with that.

Sent from my SM-G973U1 using Tapatalk
Yeah well most cases parents control the money, so tell me who should be calling the shots?
[Reply]
Donger 08:21 AM 03-23-2020
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
The ROK date seems solid. The CDC website says January 14 for two cases. Other places seem to say January 20.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 08:22 AM 03-23-2020
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
My sister is the ****ing worst. She sent a group text message this morning seeing if anyone wanted to buy her kid birthday presents.

Oh, and in case you do, here's our pre-approved Amazon list, this way if you buy something off the list, it drops off, and ensures no one buys him the same thing.

****ing firstborn children, man.
Damn, thats some big balls on your sis.:-)
[Reply]
Fat Elvis 08:22 AM 03-23-2020
My sister is the ****ing worst. She sent a group text message this morning seeing if anyone wanted to buy her kid birthday presents.

Quit being a dick and buy your nephew a birthday present. She made it easy for you.
[Reply]
Marcellus 08:23 AM 03-23-2020
You think we should have locked the country down after 2 cases were found?
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 08:23 AM 03-23-2020

Lol.

Well at least she is organized.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 08:24 AM 03-23-2020
Originally Posted by Donger:
The ROK date seems solid. The CDC website says January 14 for two cases. Other places seem to say January 20.
Either date, the 14th or 20th doesn't matter to my shock. The crisis in South Korea is not as bad as here. Way different outcomes. Why is it worse here? Can we just do what they did or has that ship already sailed?
[Reply]
O.city 08:25 AM 03-23-2020
Originally Posted by Mr_Tomahawk:
A bit from an email today from my firm's CEO:

"I do want to share what I consider to be positive news from our office in Shanghai. Our peers in Shanghai have recently been through what we are all experiencing today. While some restrictions are still in place in the city and there is voluntary social distancing, our Shanghai staff is back working in the office, and after five weeks of disruption, business is nearly back to normal. And for the fourth straight day there are no new cases of COVID-19 being reported in China. This is wonderful news! "
Interesting and good news
[Reply]
Donger 08:27 AM 03-23-2020
Either date, the 14th or 20th doesn't matter to my shock. The crisis in South Korea is not as bad as here. Way different outcomes. Why is it worse here? Can we just do what they did or has that ship already sailed?
https://www.sciencemag.org/news/2020...et-its-success
[Reply]
dirk digler 08:27 AM 03-23-2020

That ship has long sailed. Knowing what we do now we should have shut the country down weeks ago including all air travel internally and internationally, and ramped up medical gear production nation wide.
[Reply]
Why Not? 08:28 AM 03-23-2020
We have about 6x the population they do.
[Reply]
Page 650 of 3903
« First < 150550600640646647648649650 65165265365466070075011501650 > Last »
Up