ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 12
« First < 34567 891011 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Chris Jones-another playoff game with 0 sacks
King_Chief_Fan 01-22-2023, 10:56 AM
This message has been deleted by King_Chief_Fan.
threebag 10:52 AM 01-22-2023
Yeah, CJ95 cost me a big payout on a parlay. Lost out on a $800 bet slip.
[Reply]
RetiredSeniorChief 10:59 AM 01-22-2023
It is uncanny how in the playoffs he gets pressure but just whiffs on the tackles. He had at least 2 of those yesterday; 1 on the qb and another on the rb.
[Reply]
Chiefspants 12:17 PM 01-22-2023
This moaning about Jones on social media today is reminding me of October Baseball fans who bring up how their starting pitchers don’t have enough career postseason “wins”. Even had sports geniuses arguing that Justin ****ing Verlander was a choker in the playoffs because he didn’t have “enough wins” all the way through 2017.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 12:20 PM 01-22-2023
Clark is big shot Bob Horry in the playoffs
[Reply]
Marcellus 12:23 PM 01-22-2023
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brother:
Clark is big shot Bob Horry in the playoffs
Rewatching the game now Clark's first sack was because Jones pressured Lawrence up in the pocket into Clark.

But Jones sucks I guess.
[Reply]
tredadda 12:27 PM 01-22-2023
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
Rewatching the game now Clark's first sack was because Jones pressured Lawrence up in the pocket into Clark.

But Jones sucks I guess.
Only Jones’ sack matter. If he doesn’t put up insane numbers he sucks……or something like that. Making those around him better? Irrelevant. Only his numbers matter.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 12:35 PM 01-22-2023

But Jones sucks I guess.
No, like Horry his big plays are setup from a superstar
[Reply]
threebag 06:28 PM 01-22-2023

But Jones sucks I guess.
It’s pretty cut and dry when the slip says Chris Jones 1+ sack
[Reply]
LoneWolf 12:23 PM 01-22-2023
Originally Posted by scho63:
I'm trying to make sense how our supposed best OL player still has not had one fucking sack in all his playoff games.

Is it that everyone blocks him and no one else is making plays?

Is he overrated and doesn't deliver in the big games?

Does he get so hyped up that he burns out?

What the fuck?

He didn't block a pass, make a sack, and had 1 single tackle. I repeat, one single tackle.

What the hell am I missing? :-)
You’re apparently missing everything about the game of football, you fat, sunbaked hooker fucker.

CJ played a great game yesterday.
[Reply]
scho63 05:02 PM 01-22-2023
Originally Posted by LoneWolf:
You’re apparently missing everything about the game of football, you fat, sunbaked hooker fucker.

CJ played a great game yesterday.
I bet you blow 2-3 guys a week in your basement jerkoff. Go suck some more cock.
[Reply]
Balto 12:41 PM 01-22-2023
I do think Veach will shop Jones in the offseason but nothing will happen because of the asking price.

I mean Jalen Ramsey got the Jags two 1sts and a 4th. I could see Jones getting that or more.

What would be your minimum trade comp IF Veach is trading him no matter what?
[Reply]
stevegroganfan 08:28 PM 01-22-2023
Originally Posted by Balto:
I do think Veach will shop Jones in the offseason but nothing will happen because of the asking price.

I mean Jalen Ramsey got the Jags two 1sts and a 4th. I could see Jones getting that or more.

What would be your minimum trade comp IF Veach is trading him no matter what?
Ramsey was around 25 years old and still on the 4th year of his rookie contract when Jags dealt him. Rams still had leverage to franchise him

Jones is a great player but I doubt there is a team willing to give to pay Jones a huge contract when he will be 29 before next season begins. He would need to dominate the Bengals and then probably be Super Bowl MVP this year for Chiefs to get multiple firsts for him.

Maybe a late first and a 4th or 5th rounder if Jones is willing to be semi reasonable in his contract demands. And if Jones is willing to be semi reasonable in his contract demands, Chiefs probably keep him.
[Reply]
Balto 09:31 PM 01-22-2023
Originally Posted by stevegroganfan:
Ramsey was around 25 years old and still on the 4th year of his rookie contract when Jags dealt him. Rams still had leverage to franchise him

Jones is a great player but I doubt there is a team willing to give to pay Jones a huge contract when he will be 29 before next season begins. He would need to dominate the Bengals and then probably be Super Bowl MVP this year for Chiefs to get multiple firsts for him.

Maybe a late first and a 4th or 5th rounder if Jones is willing to be semi reasonable in his contract demands. And if Jones is willing to be semi reasonable in his contract demands, Chiefs probably keep him.
Don’t agree, his value is higher than a late 1st+mid rounder. Heck the 9ers got like a top 15 pick from Buckner and Jones is in a whole different class.
[Reply]
DRM08 09:39 PM 01-22-2023
Originally Posted by Balto:
Don’t agree, his value is higher than a late 1st+mid rounder. Heck the 9ers got like a top 15 pick from Buckner and Jones is in a whole different class.
Buckner was several years younger at the time of his trade from Niners to Colts.
[Reply]
Page 7 of 12
« First < 34567 891011 > Last »
Up