ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 140 of 146
« First < 4090130136137138139140 141142143144 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let’s talk about the Eagles (Super Bowl edition!)
RunKC 09:23 PM 01-29-2023
Well fellas what do we think?
[Reply]
smithandrew051 09:11 PM 02-11-2023
Originally Posted by alanm:
You know what? The longer this week has gone on the more optimistic I've been feeling. I don't care what the talking heads have been saying. The Chiefs are going to win and it's going to be a beautiful day tomorow. Let's kick some ass!! :-)
When you read the discussion on here, it really opens your eyes to how lazy the national level analysis is. It’s always the same room temperature IQ bullshit.

The more local level analysis is better for sure, but not great. The national level seems to keep things as simple as possible to bring more causal fans (who don’t specifically watch these two teams) up to speed.
[Reply]
duce22 09:28 PM 02-11-2023
Originally Posted by Delano:
I’m a huge Goedert fan, but nah. He’s just a mid TE. Maybe the top of that mid tier. It’s Killa Trav and everyone else. The gap is enormous.
Travis is great but Goedert is way better than a mid level TE.
[Reply]
Bob Dole 09:31 PM 02-11-2023
Originally Posted by tredadda:
Agreed. When we played the Bengals I was nervous due to Mahomes injury and KC’s bad luck against them. For this game I am calm, even though it’s a bigger game. It might mean nothing, but I think KC is gonna surprise a lot of people.
I felt okay against SF.
I knew we were fucked against TB.
I feel good about this matchup.
[Reply]
Rausch 09:35 PM 02-11-2023
Originally Posted by Bob Dole:
I felt okay against SF.
I knew we were fucked against TB.
I feel good about this matchup.
I feel really good about the way we match up. Like we win by 10 or 11 pts good. Like we push them around for most of the day kind of good.

I haven't felt this good about how we match up before. The first time I was nervous because, well, first time. Second time my hate for Brady clouded my judgement. I thought we could win but was worried.

I'm not worried at all about this one. We have the better QB, better HC, and we're solid all around. No glaring weak spots. Solid like a Wisconsin farm girl...
[Reply]
MVChiefFan 09:37 PM 02-11-2023
Originally Posted by duce22:
Last year was last year, the eagles lost a total of 1, 1 game when Jalen did
play. The Chiefs are a great team, don't think they will be good enough but we will find out soon enough. Like the enthusiasm. I will bend the knee when I have to but not before the game is over when we see who is kneeling.
I think the thing that’s starting to piss me off about you is the complete lack of knowledge or respect for the Chiefs. Everything thing you say, even your compliments, comes off as condescending. You say we’re a “great team” and you “like the enthusiasm”, as if we’re an up and coming team that’s put together a nice little run.

Despite what happens tomorrow, we’re the mother ****ing KANSAS CITY CHIEFS, with future Hall of Famer Patrick Mahomes! We wreck people’s shit, we’ve been the best team in the NFL for the last five years! You honestly should be terrified about tomorrow, but you talk like it’s a nice consolation that the Chiefs are in it. Either you’re trolling a bit or you have no earthly idea how great and scary our team is. Either way I think you’re in for a rude awaking.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 09:38 PM 02-11-2023
Travis is great but Goedert is way better than a mid level TE.
Goedert is good. No question about it.

I think it depends on what you call a “mid level TE”. Does that mean middle of the pack starter? Because he’s better than that for sure.

I think tiers are normally the best way to rank players. It normally isn't to accurately ranks players in a list.

Right now, I put Kelce in the top tier alone. He’s really separated from the pack.

Second tier for me is Mark Andrews, Hockenson, and Kittle.

Goedert, for me, is at the top of the third tier and working his way into the second (as Kittle slips). I’d put him with Friermuth and Engram.
[Reply]
Bob Dole 09:39 PM 02-11-2023
Originally Posted by Rausch:
I feel really good about the way we match up. Like we win by 10 or 11 pts good. Like we push them around for most of the day kind of good.

I haven't felt this good about how we match up before. The first time I was nervous because, well, first time. Second time my hate for Brady clouded my judgement. I thought we could win but was worried.

I'm not worried at all about this one. We have the better QB, better HC, and we're solid all around. No glaring weak spots. Solid like a Wisconsin farm girl...
I've been looking for a solid Wisconsin farm girl to drive me to parties tomorrow. Strange that you said that.
[Reply]
Fishels 09:50 PM 02-11-2023
I am dooming so much and feel awful. I need to know the result like now.

SB 55 was excruciating
[Reply]
poolboy 09:52 PM 02-11-2023
Originally Posted by Direckshun:
Going to be harder.

The 49ers defense is elite but they're young.

The Eagles defensive line has Cox and Graham, and there's not much they haven't seen.
you mean like Bosa, Warner, Ward and company?
[Reply]
duce22 09:55 PM 02-11-2023
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
Goedert is good. No question about it.

I think it depends on what you call a “mid level TE”. Does that mean middle of the pack starter? Because he’s better than that for sure.

I think tiers are normally the best way to rank players. It normally isn't to accurately ranks players in a list.

Right now, I put Kelce in the top tier alone. He’s really separated from the pack.

Second tier for me is Mark Andrews, Hockenson, and Kittle.

Goedert, for me, is at the top of the third tier and working his way into the second (as Kittle slips). I’d put him with Friermuth and Engram.
Fair enough, I disagree with all but Kittle. With the other eagles skill players Goedert doesn't get the volume of touches he would have on another team. He does block well, catches pretty much anything around him and will gain some good yac. Travis is definitely up there with Gronk as all time great.
Originally Posted by MVChiefFan:
I think the thing that’s starting to piss me off about you is the complete lack of knowledge or respect for the Chiefs. Everything thing you say, even your compliments, comes off as condescending. You say we’re a “great team” and you “like the enthusiasm”, as if we’re an up and coming team that’s put together a nice little run.

Despite what happens tomorrow, we’re the mother ****ing KANSAS CITY CHIEFS, with future Hall of Famer Patrick Mahomes! We wreck people’s shit, we’ve been the best team in the NFL for the last five years! You honestly should be terrified about tomorrow, but you talk like it’s a nice consolation that the Chiefs are in it. Either you’re trolling a bit or you have no earthly idea how great and scary our team is. Either way I think you’re in for a rude awaking.
Man, the Cheifs are a great team as I said. Will they win? Maybe. Is PM a future hall of famer? Looks like it for sure. Best QB in the league the last 5 years? Probably, but 1 SB win so sometimes it takes more than having the best QB in the world which I would not argue you have.
[Reply]
Bl00dyBizkitz 10:02 PM 02-11-2023
The eagles mainly need to take away Travis.
Alright so #1 good luck with that.

And #2 if you seriously believe our entire offense all year long has been Mahomes to Kelce, you should do a bit more research.
[Reply]
Rausch 10:04 PM 02-11-2023
Probably, but 1 SB win so sometimes it takes more than having the best QB in the world which I would not argue you have.
But most of the time it doesn't...
[Reply]
duce22 10:11 PM 02-11-2023
Originally Posted by Bl00dyBizkitz:
Alright so #1 good luck with that.

And #2 if you seriously believe our entire offense all year long has been Mahomes to Kelce, you should do a bit more research.
I don't think anyone can take that dude away from what I have seen. He is the main worry though.

What would be the person the Chiefs would try to take away? I suspect Jalen running but not sure what the viewpoint is on your side.
[Reply]
Rausch 10:14 PM 02-11-2023
I don't think anyone can take that dude away from what I have seen. He is the main worry though.
I wouldn't even try. Let him catch it short and prevent the stupid big gains. Keep a top on it and give up the underneath.

Pat can make any throw but can KC's WR's keep from doing anything stupid if held to modest gains? KC can get impatient...
[Reply]
poolboy 10:17 PM 02-11-2023
yes, taking away the run game period and making Jalen pass would be my strategy
[Reply]
Page 140 of 146
« First < 4090130136137138139140 141142143144 > Last »
Up