ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 12
« First < 34567 891011 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Upset Friend by Texting while Drunk
crayzkirk 05:42 PM 11-29-2022
About a month ago, I was into the Whiskey and looking for reasons (excuses) to dive deeper into the abyss. I texted a friend while drunk and asked him why he had put me down in front of some people we were golfing with. He's super competitive and does this to mess with me because he knows I don't like it. It didn't really set well with me however I didn't say anything at the time. Mistake one. Mistake two was texting while drunk asking him why he felt it was necessary to put me down in front of a group of strangers. He asked if I was drinking Whiskey and I said yes. He basically texted back the he was sorry I feel bad. I sent him a text the next day saying that I was sorry for acting like a victim and was embarrassed by the whole thing. The last response I got was "I'm done with this conversation.".

This is someone that I've known for 40 years and helped me after my father died. We've been through a lot and I haven't heard anything from him. I'm to the point where I feel like dropping by his house to make sure he's okay. I haven't gotten any responses to texts about anything; wishing him a happy Thanksgiving, etc.

WTF am I supposed to do?

CrayzKirk
[Reply]
stevieray 08:48 AM 11-30-2022
Originally Posted by crayzkirk:
Everything is always my fault; when i stand up for myself, problems happen. I'm just going to leave it in his court; i went off the rails and apologized, so it he can't forgive and forget... time to move on.
ya, kick his ass to the curb.
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 09:11 AM 11-30-2022
Were you drinking whiskey when you started this thread?
[Reply]
Titty Meat 09:14 AM 11-30-2022
If u were my friend I would have responded back asking for the fade. If I saw you in person I'd take my shirt off and square up to knock the the fuck out
[Reply]
Rain Man 09:44 AM 11-30-2022
People need to remember that anything you do when drunk is 72 points lower on a 100 point scale.

If your normal attractiveness is an 80, being drunk makes you an 8.

If your wittiness is a 74, you become a 2.

If your eloquence is a 91, it becomes a 19.

The only exception to this is skinny adorably cute women, who only lose 56 points in each category.
[Reply]
Rain Man 09:46 AM 11-30-2022
And as for arguing with guy friends, no one apologizes. Give it 11 days and then text something about football. They'll respond and you're back to normal.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 09:51 AM 11-30-2022
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
People need to remember that anything you do when drunk is 72 points lower on a 100 point scale.

If your normal attractiveness is an 80, being drunk makes you an 8.

If your wittiness is a 74, you become a 2.

If your eloquence is a 91, it becomes a 19.

The only exception to this is skinny adorably cute women, who only lose 56 points in each category.
Where did you come up with this?
[Reply]
Rain Man 09:55 AM 11-30-2022
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Where did you come up with this?
I did some double-blind testing. It's published in the American Journal of Attractive Women Studies.
[Reply]
J Diddy 10:39 AM 11-30-2022
Originally Posted by scho63:
What the **** is this "Dear Abby" shit?
Was it Dear Abby or was it Dear Abby's sister pretending to be Dear Abby?

That always confused the shit out of me.
[Reply]
J Diddy 10:40 AM 11-30-2022
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
I did some double-blind testing. It's published in the American Journal of Attractive Women Studies.
Double blind eh?

2 shots of rubbing alcohol?
[Reply]
ModSocks 10:44 AM 11-30-2022
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
Dude didn't talk to you for two months because you unknowingly helped someone he got in a fight HE assaulted?

JFC, I love my boring life of working from home and watching sports at home. :-)
nah, nah nah. My bro in law and the homie he knocked out didnt talk to each other for two months and the homie stopped coming around.

But now everything is good again. My point being to Crazy that, you can even knock a friend out in a drunken fight and with a little time, shit will work itself out.
[Reply]
crayzkirk 01:19 PM 12-01-2022
Originally Posted by Rainbarrel:
I love people who treat you one way alone & different in a group
Ain't that the truth. I believe he really meant to upset me because I was kicking his ass. I played in a friendly match with his son and son-in-law; his son got lessons early and has one of those sweet swings where the ball just goes boom off the club. Of course, it was old vs young and when his son would blast one, I would tell him nice one. My friend just glared at me.

I'm very competitive however I don't resort to trash talk or insults in an attempt to win. If someone is better than me, then I accept it and try to get better.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 01:29 PM 12-01-2022
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
nah, nah nah. My bro in law and the homie he knocked out didnt talk to each other for two months and the homie stopped coming around.

But now everything is good again. My point being to Crazy that, you can even knock a friend out in a drunken fight and with a little time, shit will work itself out.
U an opp goofy
[Reply]
cwhocares 02:00 PM 12-01-2022
This is the wrong forum. If you Google "Dear Abby" I'm sure you'll get a response.
[Reply]
crayzkirk 09:22 AM 12-30-2022
Well, my house flooded and I sent him a text saying I needed his help. Nothing but silence. I guess we are done. I think I need to change my expectations around my friends, or those people who I think are my friends. Politics has ruined a lot of relationships in the past two years and this guy is a liberal loving Democrat that wouldn't go around anyone who wasn't vaccinated. He's a good NPC that expect the government to take care of him
[Reply]
notorious 09:32 AM 12-30-2022
Sorry your house flooded, Coffee. That sucks.

Don’t let this eat you up. Move on. Sounded like you were a friend of convenience to him anyway.
[Reply]
Page 7 of 12
« First < 34567 891011 > Last »
Up