Page 6 of 56
« First < 23456 7891016 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Rashee Rice under investigation for assault
Titty Meat 03:15 PM 05-07-2024
Yikes

https://www.wfaa.com/article/news/ra...a-c96e8067163e
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 04:10 PM 05-07-2024
Did he stay this time? Can we hope the photographer was Skip Bayless?
[Reply]
Katipan 04:10 PM 05-07-2024
The camera did it?

How the fuck do you get male privilege and be such a lil bitch?
[Reply]
Jerm 04:12 PM 05-07-2024
I’m sure his cousin would really come out to someone and say yeah he did it knowing that shit is gonna be all over social media in .2 seconds…come on….

Could it not be true? Sure…I ain’t buying that shit though.
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 04:12 PM 05-07-2024
Originally Posted by 493rd:
Thug. Cya you stupid ****. Pro sports are filled with stories like yours.
Lol I see the typical bozo's are ready to throw the book at Rashee when this is just an ALLEGED incident!..not a FACT. Davante Adams "pushed" a photographer ON CAMERA and what happened? Nothing. So please spare me with this bs. Anyone can say they were assaulted. We're gonna need to see the proof and then see the context of the incident. But clearly some folks didn't learn from what happened to Tyreek smh :-)
[Reply]
staylor26 04:12 PM 05-07-2024
Originally Posted by In58men:
Fake news?

I swear when I saw this was in Dallas, my first thought was "wasn't he just in Pittsburgh?".
[Reply]
BryanBusby 04:13 PM 05-07-2024
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger:
Lol I see the typical bozo's are ready to throw the book at Rashee when this is just an ALLEGED incident!..not a FACT. Davante Adams "pushed" a photographer ON CAMERA and what happened? Nothing. So please spare me with this bs. Anyone can say they were assaulted. We're gonna need to see the proof and then see the context of the incident. But clearly some folks didn't learn from what happened to Tyreek smh :-)
What in the fuck are you talking about
[Reply]
ModSocks 04:16 PM 05-07-2024
Originally Posted by Womble:
Hitting a photographer...seen plenty of those stories before. Dickhead with a huge camera gets in a celebs face and celeb swats them away. Photographer then claims he's the victim of an attempted murder.
Yeah, that's probably exactly what happened.

Doesn't fuckin' matter, dude.

DOES. NOT. MATTER.

Homie has to keep his nose clean, no one gives a shit about the who what when why and where.

We did the FIRST time. You don't get that kind of pass the 2nd time.

Stay the fuck out the clubs. That simple. You either get it or you don't. Clearly he did not give a shit enough about his first fuck up to take it seriously enough.
[Reply]
WhawhaWhat 04:16 PM 05-07-2024
Too bad Tyler Boyd signed yesterday. 1 year for $4.5 mil would have been nice.
[Reply]
DrunkBassGuitar 04:16 PM 05-07-2024
This dumbass is going to dumbass his way out of the league isn't he
[Reply]
Kiimo 04:17 PM 05-07-2024
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger:

What do you mean, he's hood! Nevermind the fact that Rashee grew up in North Richland Hills, Texas which is a rich suburb of Dallas and this is the first image on google:

can take the player out of the cul-de-sac...
[Reply]
Palangi 04:17 PM 05-07-2024
Trade Sky Moore and a6th round pick to Tennessee for Treylon Burks.
[Reply]
KCUnited 04:17 PM 05-07-2024
Bandlandz is north Philly
[Reply]
ModSocks 04:18 PM 05-07-2024
If this motherfucker really did this dumb shit, we're gonna need Pond Of Red up in this bitch to make a Rashee diss track.
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 04:19 PM 05-07-2024
Really stupid.

Even if this boils down to a photographer getting in his face and him pushing or shoving the photographer back, it’s stupid.

Cant be putting yourself in those spots.
[Reply]
Kiimo 04:21 PM 05-07-2024
Originally Posted by KCUnited:
Bandlandz is north Philly
He didn't grow up there though.

Rice is acting extremely dumb (if he was even there?) but maybe we cool it with the "hood" shit

I'm gonna tattoo Overland Park on my neck though

FLATLANDZ
[Reply]
Page 6 of 56
« First < 23456 7891016 > Last »
Up